The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" - Page 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
***EDITED for inappropriate comments. I strongly suggest y'all refrain from this persistent crossing of the PG-13 line as official warnings will be issued. Thank you.***

Did I ever tell you about the dream I had? :devil: Good dream, Good dream.

Oh yes, I drempt I met him once, and I made him laugh and he stroked my hair. Oh my, I was GUTTED to say the least when I woke up.

***EDITED for inappropriate comments. I strongly suggest y'all refrain from this persistent crossing of the PG-13 line as official warnings will be issued. Thank you.***

19ams87 said:
Oh yes, I drempt I met him once, and I made him laugh and he stroked my hair. Oh my, I was GUTTED to say the least when I woke up.

He could pin me up against anything, wouldn't mind ;)

oh my had the same dream lol and would anyone mind if he pinned you up against anything :lol:

ams - you heard Billy... 'Stop being bad!' :lol:

I'm off to New York in 8 hours! Squeeee! I will be watching CBS for trailers and not doing anything else. :D

egg and ams - get him to say cawwwr pawwwrk into your phones! If I should bump into him this week on Broadway (yeah, course I will!) I'll record him on my mobile phone for ya ;)

See you soon! Have a nice day, y'all! See, I'm getting into the culture already!

grissoms_gurl said:
^Yup! I agree.. 'park'.. such a small word, but can make us weak in the knees :lol:
I've never heard anybody with a better voice than his!

YUP, I agree the Chicago drawl, so sexy, and so cute in "Jackpot" the 'baawrrn' and 'caarr' and in "The Skulls" his southern accent, right on, and in "The Young Kennedy's of Mass." his Boston accent, perfect, he's so good!
jb.png

Oh yes, I drempt I met him once, and I made him laugh and he stroked my hair.
Nope mine was sooooooo much better. :devil:
See you soon! Have a nice day, y'all! See, I'm getting into the culture already!
Noo your going! Gotta find an internet cafe or something. Can't just abandon us like that!
If you are truly abandoning us, then....Bye! *waves* Have a nice time!

ETA: Top of the page! Anyone noticed how much I love being at the top of the page? No...Well I do! Best thing ever! :lol: :lol:
I have a question. In Big Shots I heard that G said "It doesn't matter what I think" and walked away. First and foremost, was there an ass shot, secondly did he look hot when he said it? I'm fantasising here you see, you guys better not break my heart! :lol:

ETA2:
*Hyperventalates*
British folk! British folk! Attention all British!
Young Guns II is on tomorrow morning at 6:05am and the day after at 4:00am on Sky Movies Action Thriller!

TLADILA is on on 10th April 00:00am on Sky Movies Modern Greats!

12 Angry Men is on Wednesday 11th April 8.25am and 16:45 on Sky Movies Classics!

I am so excited! This is like the best easter present ever! The bunny obviously thinks I have been good this year! I'm off to Sky+ them! Back in a bit! :D

Yes, that's what he says to Greg in the last scene.. Greg always wants his approval, and Grissom, more or less left the answer to his question up in the air, by stating that, and Greg gave a slight smile, and it freeze-framed on Greg's face ;) Grissom & Greg have a boss/mentor father/son type of relationship ;) their great together ;)

thanks egg i dnt have sky+ so ill just have to stay up and watch ooo darn it lol
Don't know what I would do without sky+! :lol: 12 Angry Men is on at a resonable time on Wednesday though. ;)
I'm so excited! Really must get a life. :lol:

I have yet to see The Staircase and 11 Angry Men.

and don't worry about a 'real life' I think we all have one somewhere but drooling over Billy is way more fun RIGHT??

Is anyone else frustrated with the lack of Grissom in the past few months. It seems like ever since he returned from his sabbatical, he hasn't even been a factor. I thought Monster in a Box would revolve around him even more then it did. Hopefully as the end of the season comes about they will be more Grissom centric, but this is just pissing me off.

I have noticed one thing that is missing from the show and I say the show as it applies to Grissom. "THE BUGS" he has a bug fetish, and yet they are sorely lacking in his knowledge of bugs or even his excitment of them (which can be scary at times lol). Sure he went on the sabbatical and discussed bugs, but we didn't see that so IMO it doesn't count.

I even noticed his witty one liners at the beginning of the show have dwindled, while I am for others doing a take off of his started oneliner, well just another thing missing in the fictional life we call Grissom. ;)

Its as if the writers have ran out of witty things for him to say, and advice to give to the other members of the team. Not only that, but I can't remember the last time he actually said something that made me think, or even made me laugh. It would prolly have to be his scene with Hodges when he returned from his sabbatical.

11 Angry Men
mmm, I'm going to be an obsessive now and just let you know that it's 12 Angry Men. ;) :rolleyes: For anyone living in the UK or access to Sky Movies channels a little reminder that it's on Sky movies Classics on Wednesday 11 April 08:25 and again at 16:45! Sooooooo "stoked" about that! :lol:
I haven't seen the Staircase either, I have seen a clip though on GSR.com, he plays this carpenter who builds a staircase for some nuns! (I think they were nuns...)

I just finished watching Young Guns II! Awesome movie! Sooo sexy all horse ridingy and moustachey! :devil: (Just invented some new words ;)) I'll go and post some pics in the pic thread right now. The second half when he becomes
the sheriff. When you first see him as the sheriff he is wearing this black cape...I made a sound :rolleyes: , so unbelievably sexy! :devil: Annnd he gets rid of the funny beard thing that he had going on at the beginning. When he shot Billy :eek: so...:eek: I love it when he goes all masculine. :lol: No nakedness. :( But a few naked women. ;)
Yeah so brill movie. :D

don't worry about a 'real life' I think we all have one somewhere but drooling over Billy is way more fun RIGHT??
Of course! Everything else can wait, drooling needs to be done. :lol:

I even noticed his witty one liners at the beginning of the show have dwindled
Noooo! That's terrible! I lurve his one liner then the "duh duh duh duh" comes in and it's just the best way to start the show! None of the others can do it as well. :( How did the show start whilst he was away? Was there still one liners but from other people?
Also one thing I must just say, I saw green and green means mod and automatically I was :eek: what have I done?! Gave me a heart attack! :lol: You gotta post more, you have such valid things to say. All I seem to say is...*drool* :lol:

It would prolly have to be his scene with Hodges when he returned from his sabbatical.
What happened? What happened?
I hate living in England. :(

hhunter said:
I have yet to see The Staircase and 11 Angry Men.

and don't worry about a 'real life' I think we all have one somewhere but drooling over Billy is way more fun RIGHT??

I own "THE STAIRCASE" haven't seen the re-make of "12 Angry Men" on my list ;) you'll love "THE STARICASE' he's an angel, and soft-spoken and mellow, and smiles alot
licklips.gif
and on Grissom being different, the minature house thing, doesn't involve 'bugs' it'a a totally different scenerio, and on him being 'different' he's more relaxed and mellow , & seems contented and happy.. still chrismatic and charming, 'things never stay the same' and he's, to me on a higher level, not so cynical, and sarcastic, which is a bit refreshing, but I still see Grissom, his pattern of actions have just evolved.. (no ship talk) but that does change one, for the better, and to me, it's a good thing... I love WP, no matter how he acts, or what he does!!
jb.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back