The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" - Page 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are all great.. hard to pick.. Grissom makes everything better.. comes to mind!! so what's everyone's favorite?... and I told you all about the eyewear he wore, I dropped by, her office and the receptionist tore out the page with him in it..he wears Rembrand style.. Vincent from REM Eyewear He wore these during the fall season of CSI, he's got his finger up to those sexy lips, and has the pout :p
jb.png

thanks you ... thank you very much.. you know (and you do know) that I do have a dirty mind. ;) :eek: :p

and I like the Grissom makes everything better one too
that slogan generator is hilarious :lol:

Does the Hard GRISSOM, so you don't have to
*blink*

Everything is clicking into place. Britfan your CSIBritfan how did I not realise?! :eek: I have read all your fics *cough* smut *cough* Grissom in a santa costume was a particular favourite. ;)

Dw you got a scanner? I would sooo love to see that pic. :D

britfan said:
I know there are some native French speakers on this site, so I apologise in advance for CSI:En Francais-

Bonjour... je m'appelle Le Grissom. Le Freak, so chic, Freak Out! Voici le body of le pimp. Madam Catherine... ou est vous swab pour le DNA? C'est magnifique! Voulez vous couchez avec moi, c'est soir, mandamoiselle Sara? Menage a trois, n'est pas, avec madam Willows? Ooh la la!!

How's that, ams? Apologies to French speakers for the copious amount of misspelt words! :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: Well, you did pretty good :D That was fun. I couldn't have done it better myself, really.

What is it about French people and "menages a trois", I wonder :lol: *we have such a reputation overseas, I swear we're not all like that :lol:

My slogan for today:
I am Stuck on Grissom, 'Cause Grissom's Stuck on Me. :lol: I wish.

REMINDER:

There is a dedicated forum for fan fiction(ff) so please use that forum to post ff links or discussions relating to ff.

Please also be mindful that there are MINORS in this forum so restrict all the sexual innuendoes/personal fantasies etc to PMs or personal email communication.

Thank you.

eggbe4thechicken said:
Does the Hard GRISSOM, so you don't have to
*blink*

Everything is clicking into place. Britfan your CSIBritfan how did I not realise?! :eek: I have read all your fics *cough* smut *cough* Grissom in a santa costume was a particular favourite. ;)

Dw you got a scanner? I would sooo love to see that pic. :D

No, I don't have a scanner.~~on my list~~ my photo-shop is acting up as well, I need to win a big jackpot, and buy all new PC equipment.. however, most of these photos, are on the WPAP, so you might want to go there and check it out ;)

Britfan LOL Loved the French CSI. 'Oh lalala' was a particular fave. Ooh you saw The Producers?! Wierd story, when I was flying to New York last year, I sat next to a woman from New Jersey, whose neighbour produced, The Producers stage show! How strange!

*whistles* Sorry again Mods. I'll behave. I didn't even see that post I swear to god. Sorry again.

I've found something else wierd I like about Billy, the way he moves his mouth when he talks. Daaaamn.

--EDIT-- I had to take something out...

Guys, TallyHo made a post above I suggest that people please keep in mind what she said. If you can not do so then we would be happy to skip the steps and go from reminder to warning, if that works out for you. Not something we want to do but.. Thats what I thought, now resuming the topic at hand. Thank you.

Okay that works, this is why we suggest that folks coming in to read go back up 3-5 posts to make sure we haven't posted something that could be beneficial to what you should know. But we do have a way of getting folks attention the next time around. :D

Ams, have you been naughty again? :lol:

It looks like I have not heeded Billy's warning to not be bad myself! Sorry about the ff link. First time I've done it... only time I will... sorry... *hangs head in shame*

Thank you for the CSI:En Francais love! GrissomFREAK you so could have done that!

Yep, egg, CSIBritfan is me on that site... there was already a britfan... how so very rude of them to steal my identity! :D Being a Griss fan and an English teacher - I had to have a go! (and GGg1 giving me a massive nudge with a huge pitchfork!) There is so much to create for Griss that the TPTB would never write... including Santa being upto no good ;)

Aw, come on, sweetie! You know I love your imagination! Especially when it comes to my favourite man in the world... :devil: Except for my son, of course! :D So I don't have to prod you too much for you to write something great! :lol:

And sorry, :eek: I forgot to congratulate you on your French! You go, mon amie! :D

grissom can speak anything he wants to me, even if he's reading the phonebook updside down in slobovic. *sighs dreamily*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back