The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" - Page 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
hhunter said:
Can't you just hear Grissom speaking French?

We would have to get GrissomFREAK to translate :lol:
Every week, I can hear Grissom speaking french ! His voice in french is not so bad but nothing compare to his ! ;) (but I think it will sound weird to you!). We can't hear on tv the original voices, as the show is dubbed.

Britfan Yes I was naughty...again. Billy brings it out in me, what can I say?!

Yup, he can make anything sound sexy!! He could say 'toilet bowl cleaner', and I'd still probably faint

LMAO, that cracked me up. Couldn't agree more, he really could make anything sound sexy. Even 'I have this huge spot on my stupidly hairy back, and it oozes green puss.' and i'll still be slobbering. Probs offer to pick it for him LOL!

I once watched The Simpsons and Friends in German, now *that* was wierd. Haloooo Joeeeeeeyyy!

Yup, he can make anything sound sexy!! He could say 'toilet bowl cleaner', and I'd still probably faint
Yeah, because he would say bowl with an 'a' in it! *pant*
Every week, I can hear Grissom speaking french ! His voice in french is not so bad but nothing compare to his ! (but I think it will sound weird to you!). We can't hear on tv the original voices, as the show is dubbed.
:eek: Is there a link which you could pm me that had french Grissom? Also, you have heard him speak right?

I once watched The Simpsons and Friends in German, now *that* was wierd. Haloooo Joeeeeeeyyy!
You ever heard the disney songs in Dutch or Mandarin? *cough*youtube*cough* Now that is wierd. :lol:

eggbe4thechicken said:
grissoms_gurl said:Yup, he can make anything sound sexy!! He could say 'toilet bowl cleaner', and I'd still probably faint
Yeah, because he would say bowl with an 'a' in it! *pant*
*sigh* like the way he says 'car', 'tar' or 'park' .. *dies!* I love the way he talks.

OMG I'm hoppin over there right now to check that out. I am so easily amused.

I LOOOOVE the way he says 'car' its like 'CAAAAAAR' he speaks like a pirate, I think thats why I fancy his voice. And the way his mouth moves when he speaks. Hot damn.

^^^ lmao, y'all crack me up. i adoooooore when he talks with Chicago-accent.

*sigh* like for example in this ad that he did for Chicago and said "park". i died, right then, right there. i completely love his voice.

^Yup! I agree.. 'park'.. such a small word, but can make us weak in the knees :lol:
I've never heard anybody with a better voice than his!

God his voice, oh maaaaaan. He should be a busker who stands in the underground and speaks for money. I'd stand and throw dollar bills at him!

'Oh c'mon man, say park and car repeatdly!'

LOL - if I ever meet him i'm gonna be like, can you do me a favour? Say 'park' and 'car' into my phone. Lol, i'd record him! I think he's said my name on CSI couple times before *dies*

LOL - if I ever meet him i'm gonna be like, can you do me a favour? Say 'park' and 'car' into my phone. Lol, i'd record him! I think he's said my name on CSI couple times before *dies*
Yeah me too! Gives me shivers!

Me being me, I would actually ask him. I'd be like, screw it, i'm probs never gonna meet him again so who cares if he thinks im insane (he'd be right)

Love to buy him a pint some day. One day Billy, one day! Then i'd steal Gina and have an operation so I looked just like her and pretend to be his wife LOL. Like Face/Off. I'm so wierd :p

eggbe4thechicken said:
Yeah me too! Gives me shivers!
I'd ask him to say random words too :lol:
He's said my name before as well.."Jill".. it's wonderful! I grin like an idiot every time my name is mentioned on CSI :lol: well.. except that one time when a girl was talking to Sara and said, "Jill? Dude, that girl's mental!" :lol: I wasn't too thrilled about that!

LMAO - i'd be happy if he said I was mental on CSI, he'd only be stating the truth.

I think the little girl in Grisom Vs The Volcano was called Amy. What an episode too. Wish he'd pin me against a van. Oh, i'm bad tnite.

:lol: you girls crack me up lol
doubt ill ever get to hear billy in real life but heck thats what dreams are for right... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back