The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" - Page 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I just got the best one on the slogan generator! Grissom. It's What's For Dinner.!!!!!! :devil:
Here are a few others

Sometimes You Feel Like a Grissom, Sometimes You Don't. (Well for us...all the time.;))
Sometimes the best part of waking up is Grissom in your cup. (I won't say anything. :rolleyes:)
I feel like Grissom tonight, like Grissom tonight *hums* (That's more catchy than the chicken version :lol:)
You too can have a Grissom like mine. (Nooo. You can't.)
Show me the Grissom

*sigh* I am up waaaaayy too late. Nighty Night. :D *yawn*

ETA: Found a brilliant one! Stimulation for Body and Grissom. :lol: :devil:

You girls are crazy.. that's for sure, well I'm here too :D on my rounds today, I was in a optometrists office, and the girl showed me a 'eyeglass' magazine for their business, and guess who was in it, advertising eyewear, yup.. Billy
jb.png
he wears some really cool ones but I swear, I forget which brand, she said she'd save it for me.. she said, "he wears these on CSI" he look's 'good'~~

LMAO!! man, i just had a horrid day today and i come here and you guys just cheered me up! you guys are just friggin hilaroius! i wanted to join but i cant think of anything for CSI: Portland. aside from horrible school systems, lots of trees and the fact that if one of the volcanos goes off then all 3/4 could and wipe us out...oh where was i? oh yeah! lol anyways. nice work.

LMAO Maaaan, this slogan thing is freakin' hilarious!! LOL
I'm gonna share the site with my fellow House fans, this should be fun :lol:

Turn Loose The Grissom. :lol: :lol: Okaaaaayyy!

Chocolate Grissom Since 1911.

Because I'm Worth Grissom.

Gee, Your Grissom Smells Terrific. :lol: :lol: This is too much ROFLMAO !lol!

Come to Life. Come to Grissom. :D

Washing Machines Live Longer With Grissom. :lol:

britfan said:
Join the madness, GrissomFREAK! Just write a little Grissom speech in your accent and dialect! Where are you from?
I'm French :D I'm living in SF right now, but I'm originally from a little town near Paris.

Isn't the slogan generator a stroke of pure genius?! I love that webby!

I tried to do CSI:En Francais but couldn't get very far! I could do CSI: Little Britian but i'm afriad only the Brits among us would understand...

I know there are some native French speakers on this site, so I apologise in advance for CSI:En Francais-

Bonjour... je m'appelle Le Grissom. Le Freak, so chic, Freak Out! Voici le body of le pimp. Madam Catherine... ou est vous swab pour le DNA? C'est magnifique! Voulez vous couchez avec moi, c'est soir, mandamoiselle Sara? Menage a trois, n'est pas, avec madam Willows? Ooh la la!!

How's that, ams? Apologies to French speakers for the copious amount of misspelt words! :D

Sorry! Computer went a bit weird and posted twice now I can't get rid of the second post! Arrgghh! Sorry! Don't shout at me, mods!

bbbwwwhwhhaaaa :lol: I took French in High School and I think I got most of what you were saying britfan

and a 'menage a trois avec Madame Willows' --That I want to see !!!

I have had a fab day today! Seen my comedy hero in The Producers in Manchester, then come home to play on here with you mad bunch! And I have laughed at the slogans... particularly,

A finger of Grissom is just enough to give your kids a treat! :lol: :lol:

I could do CSI: Little Britian but i'm afriad only the Brits among us would understand...
They show Little Britain in America! Post it, Post it, Post it....*chants* :lol:
Britfan I love your icon. :eek:

Nothing else to say.
*waves*

ETA: Top of the page. How cool am I? :cool:

I had a little bit of fun with the slogan generator, and here are a few of the ones it generated for me:

Exceedingly Good Grissom we all know that's the truth!
Think Once. Think Twice. Think Grissom
Grissom Is Our Middle Name
Double the Pleasure, Double the Grissom
Ding-Dong! Grissom Calling! wouldn't you like it if it were true?
Grissom Is Good For You that goes without saying!
Where Do You Want Grissom to Go Today? here! here!

And here are some I particularly like:
Grissom Makes Everything Better :D
Grab Life by the Grissom :lol:
Any Time, Any Place, Grissom :devil:
Grissom – It Does a Body Good :devil: :devil:
Grissom-Lickin’ Good :devil: :devil: :devil:
Grissom Really Satisfies :eek:
Oh Hungry? Oh Grissom… :devil:
All You Need is a Grissom and a Dream ;)

And to finish it up nicely:
Nobody Better Lay a Finger on my Grissom! :D

I did it too

I really like this one:

***EDITED for inappropriate comments. I strongly suggest y'all refrain from this persistent crossing of the PG-13 line as official warnings will be issued. Thank you.***

eggbe4thechicken said:
I could do CSI: Little Britian but i'm afriad only the Brits among us would understand...
They show Little Britain in America! Post it, Post it, Post it....*chants* :lol:
Britfan I love your icon. :eek:

Nothing else to say.
*waves*

ETA: Top of the page. How cool am I? :cool:

Hee hee!

The icon is all the work of GGgirl1. How talented is she? Thanks, chuck!

hhunter... you are a dirty minded individual... welcome to my world! :devil:

I have just posted the long awaited first chapter of the Grease song title fic on ff.net. This link should work -

Summer Nights.

It's our Griss in action! Hope you like it! Leave me a message! ;) There a few other chapters for all the other characters. They all get a turn! But this chapter is Griss and Sara. Be warned if you don't like that ship! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back