The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" - Page 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join the madness, GrissomFREAK! Just write a little Grissom speech in your accent and dialect! Where are you from?

OMG Chav Grissom LOL. With all his 'gold' bling on, he would stink of Lynx too and play hardcore dance on his mobile really loud while processing a scene. LOL.

LOL, this is such a fun game.

CSI: Scotland - Orite there lassy, has thee got thee bagpipes, we need to awaken this wee beastie. Whats that ye say Saraaaa, it be a dead booooday? Orite then Sara my nessy lovin sidekick, transport the wee boday to thee laaab.'

This ain't gonna get old!!

CSI: Brazil -

'Me llamo El Grissom. Soy el bosso. Donde esta your thongo, senorita Sara? Es muy scorchio! Me leggies are bow bendie in shortios. Es hot, no? You like, huh? Love you long time, senoritas... *winky winky*'

This will go on for ever! :lol:

Is Grissom's crime scene in Starbucks per chance? :lol:

I just emailed you a little something something, hhunter! ;)

yup :lol: or Tully's or Seattle's Best Coffee... anywhere where Grissom is....

and thanks BF and mailed you back ;)

BF LMAO, CSI Brazil LOL. 'Love you long time' LOL classic.

CSI: McDonalds - "Hi there, what can I getcha? Double homicide with extra large blood spatter? Surey sir, coming right up! That's a 419 then ok Nicky? Would you like to make it a triple by searching in the dumpster?! After you've finished, please dispose your latex gloves in the bins provided."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is pure genius!! Why can't TPTB write scripts like this?!

WAHEY!! LOOK!! I AM A CSI LEVEL ONE!!! SQUEEEEEEE!

CSI: Shakespeare -

'Forsooth, what light through yonder window breaks? The sun is a thief and has cracked yonder window and robbed thee of thy DVD recorder. Mistress Willows, yon feisty shrew, take thy face hence and swab yonder visage to thy soul to determine the black and midnight hags that devoid thee of thy finery.

What- Ho is this? Young fool, Gregory, you lily livered loon, swab this... out, out damned spot... who knew the old man had so much blood in him?'

*third high five of the day to BF on your CSI L1 status*

LMAO LMAO, that is classic! Screw TPTB, they need us!! That is so good BF.

Ok time for CSI:Teen Movie - *Grissom has pompoms* "Woooooooo, gooooo LV! Gimmie a D *d*, gimmie an O *o*, Gimmie and A *a*. WOOO DOA! Ok guys let's totally get our Luis Vuitton crime solving kits out, field kits are SOOOO like 5 minutes ago! Oh nooooooooo you did not, Warrick get yo skanky ass over here, I just heard you totally dissing Gregs new hair?! Respect the hair loser!" *puts an L on his head and sticks out tongue*

Thanks guys for all the birthday greetings! Sorry I wasn't around much, but I was....elsewhere. :rolleyes:
You know no one april fool'sed me on my birthday! Where's the fun in being an april fool without the benefits. :lol:

You guys are the most fun ever. All these different Grissom accents are cracking me up! Are the majority of people in this thread from England? It seems that way. I come from Stratford upon Avon, and our accent is...blah. I don't think there are any sort of funny words or anything where I come from. :( Anyway most of SOA is taken up with tourists. Probably 90% of the population of the town is either Chinese, American, French or Italian. Don't tend to be many others. Apart from that the CSI: Shakespeare one is rather apt. :lol:
Talking of Shakespeare. Never bloody guess who is at the RSC right now?! Sir Friggin' Ian McKellen! He is in King Lear, and he does a full nudity scene. I'm sooo going!
Did I ever tell you of the time when I was walking through the graveyard of Holy Trinity Church and Dame Judy Dench was walking behind me? Nearly passed out.
Has anyone here ever seen Billy? Or any of the other cast members for that matter?
I heard that Billy used to do some Shakespeare, how awesome would it be if he was at the RSC? I would go every night, without fail, and if I ran out of money I would wait outside until he came out. How jealous would you guys be of me?! Mwa ha ha ha ha ha! :devil:

Oh. My. God. Hilarious.
Have a look at this: Someone mention Ganster Grissom? It's this website that is called www.gizoogle.com and it translates things into ganster speak. Someone on the GSR thread introduced me to it. :D
My favourite one: "The worms go in, tha worms go out, tha worms pizzle pinochle on yo snout."

LMAO LMAO Egg, that rocks. Omg funny. Thanks for sharing. Glad you had a good bday dear, how's it feel to legally drink? It'll be worth it first time you get ID'd!
JUDY DENCH! She's wicked, love her as M in Bond.

Nizzick:people is pigs.
Grissom:Dizzay insult tha pigs, Nizzle. They're actually very clean.

Catherine:Hello.
Grissom:Hey. Funky Ass tan.
Catherine:Funky Ass suit.

PRICELESS!!

Have you ever been on this website, Slogan Generator put the word Grissom in and see what you get. It's hilarious. Some of my best were...

Grissom Really Satisfies.
Hungry? Why Wait? Grab a Grissom.
Let Your Fingers Do the Walking Through the Grissom
Devon Knows How They Make Grissom So Creamy.
Come to Life. Come to Grissom.
Wouldn't You Rather Be Grissom?
Get Busy with the Grissom.

Entertainment for hours.

--EDIT--
OMG LOL, I had to add this one!
A Finger of Grissom is Just Enough to Give Your Kids a Treat.

I'm using the Movie Quote Generator which is equally delightful!

One morning I shot an elephant in my Grissom. How he got in my Grissom, I don't know.

I met Grissom today. We are playing chess.

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a Grissom.

I defy you! Come and kneel before Grissom! (Yes please! :devil:)

The power of Grissom compels you. (I think we all agree on that! ;))

Pay no attention to that man behind the Grissom! (I never do!)

Why are you wearing that stupid Grissom suit? (And so the fun ends... Grissom in a suit is never stupid - sexy and FWOAR yes, stupid...? Never!!)

Eeeeeh it's been a funny night! Love randomy Billy stupidness. Any road lasses, i'm off to Bedfordshire, Sleepytown lol. Night gals. May the Billy fun continue!

I defy you! Come and kneel before Grissom!
*restrains herself* to. easy. to. comment. :p

19ams87 said:
I defy you! Come and kneel before Grissom!
*restrains herself* to. easy. to. comment. :p
:devil: :lol:

I like the sloganizer answers:
More Grissom Please. :D
Two Hours of Grissom in Just Two Calories :lol:
Nothing Works Better Than A Grissom
Reach Out and Touch Grissom. ...okay :devil:
Live In Your Grissom, Play In Ours :lol:
Prolongs Active Grissom :lol:
Choosy Mothers Choose Grissom

Status
Not open for further replies.