The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" - Page 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boyfriend? I'd be dragging that man down the isle asap! Dragging being the operative word as I don't think Grissom would ever get married. *cries* and Billy's already married. Bah.

That is awesome, I studied his writing too lol. Awwwhh I loved his 'promise to do others' BLESS THIS MAN! He is perfect. Loving all the pictoral efforts too!

MissMonk said:
poor billy. i've been noticing that he's always been a bit on the grey side, but it just makes him hotter.
I sort of agree, but sweet William was going gray in Manhunter when he was in his early 30's and you can' t say the fella wasn't hot as he is now! :devil:

Tini said:
GrissomFREAK said:I liked it when Sara said "My date didn't show up" Hehe.

Could`ve been one of WPs famous ad libs, couldn`t it? LOL :lol: Oh how I love this men. And honestly: could any girl wish for a better boyfriend? Wiping away her tears and looking sooooo sad. *sigh* I`m jealous. ;)

Grissom was particularly handsome in that episode -handsome for someone who shaved off his beard that is *damn it!* ;)

Yep, he looked awesome and yummy.......I´m still obsessed about the beard though. :rolleyes: I wish he would grow it back......and maybe Sara could shave it again...., but this time without the fading out. :devil:

That one lovely gesture of brushing Sara's tears away just took my breath away! That and the fact that the cleaning crew must not gossip since they walked out of the building with his arm around her waist in full view of the cleaning lady, or were my eyes playing tricks on me?

Everyone here has been mentioning a piece of poetry that Grissom wrote for Sara while he was away. But I know I haven't missed any episodes since his return, even the reruns :D So, in which episode/story does this poem come to light? I also have not seen the opening of the butterfly coccoon, which has been mentioned too. Please help me find these scenes! Thank You So Very Much.

jeanmacgreen said:
Everyone here has been mentioning a piece of poetry that Grissom wrote for Sara while he was away. But I know I haven't missed any episodes since his return, even the reruns :D So, in which episode/story does this poem come to light?
That's Meet Market (7x15)

Poem

I also have not seen the opening of the butterfly coccoon, which has been mentioned too.
It was briefly mentioned in Law of Gravity (7x15), but as far as I know it hasn't hatched yet :)

I hasn't been mentioned as of yet, but will be in a later ep. I PM'd you with the pics, as not to put any GSR pics here.. ;)

Thanks for the help friends. One note, pick up this week's TV Guide. A little snippet about the return of Lady Heather and possible effect on Grissom and Sara's relationship.

What does it say there jeanmacgreen...I don't get the TV guide up this way.....*curious to know if its a good effect or a bad one.....hopes it's not bad*

Or is there a link you can direct me to, to read it?

DJRideout said:
What does it say there jeanmacgreen...I don't get the TV guide up this way.....*curious to know if its a good effect or a bad one.....hopes it's not bad*

Or is there a link you can direct me to, to read it?
Sorry, I just picked up issue today, I don't know how to link to article directly. Best I can do is give you the direct address, http://www.tvguide.com
it's safe to say it's just a 'teaser' piece to let folks know Lady H is going to show up soon on CSI. They never tell you anything of substance in these items, it's more of tossing a tid-bit to the fans and hoping they'll bite. TV Guide is more a gossip rag these days anyway, more fluff than anything else. Sorry I could'nt be more helpful.

Hmmm besides rooting for BP's favorite team "The Cubbies" :D what Baseball team are you cheering on?

Mine would be The Rockies and Orioles!

I'm trying to decide if I want to buy a Cubbies jersey. :lol:

------------------
WP_Cubslogo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back