The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" - Page 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
GGgirl1 said:
alienor said:
MissMonk said:
what makes me sad is that we see grissom less and less as the episodes go on i noticed.
Do you speak of seasons 5 and 6 compared to early seasons ? because I feel the same when I watch them. :( We barely see him and he barely talks. When you watch seasons 1 to 4, you really see the difference. There is a lot of Grissom, WP had more lines.

ITA with both of you.
Yep. Me too. It makes me kinda sad, too. He's the reason I got hooked in the first place, and although I absolutely love the show and the other team members, I KNOW that if he leaves I'll have a hard time watching it as religiously as I used to :( :( Sad but true.

I lurve Season1 for hotness cuz he's all flirty and gorgeousness. Season 4 for beard action. Ain't seen Season 6 and its still rather expensive to buy atm.

I'd still watch it if he left but no way would I be as passionate about it. I'd only watch it for Brass Cath Nick and Hodges.

So is it official that BP will be back for Season 8?

I have a feeling Season 8 will be the final year for CSI. I would love to see CSI hit 200 eps but that would mean at least 9+ years for that to happen.

How do you guys feel about CSI going beyond 8 years? Will it happen? :)

--------------------
CGbanner.jpg

i would love to watch CSI for over 8 years, cause even when it's holliday break i miss them soooo much and i can't evene imagine my sad life without them...in the other hand-when someting lasts 'forever' it becomes not so exciting....i think it's my personal drama ...:(

well hello body_farm. i think i know you from somewhere, lol.

to be completely honest with y'all i would love CSI to last forever, but we all know it's impossible. 9th season would be great, but i doubt the whole cast would remain the same. heck, we don't even know if it's gonna stay as it is in S8.

but for now, i'll be fully satisfied with 8 amazing seasons. although we all know that the best shows on TV can be aired for even 10 years. like Friends or Sex And The City just to name a few. CSI is in thier league, but our actors seem more tired, so it's highly improbable that we'll hit 10 seasons.

as much as i would enjoy it ;)

it is me or this whole post was pretty much O/T? lol

umm ...

i love Billy? Billy forever?

yeah

i wouldnt want it to last any longer then 8 seasons personally. like with stargate. its on its 10th season, and while the recasting of the show made it great and into a new show kind of, its lost alot of its spark. if csi continues it would probably end up pulling what stargate did, but the sad thing is they lost richard dean anderson and its just not the same. i have a HUGE feeling that WP would never sign for a 9th season

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
So is it official that BP will be back for Season 8?

I have a feeling Season 8 will be the final year for CSI. I would love to see CSI hit 200 eps but that would mean at least 9+ years for that to happen.

How do you guys feel about CSI going beyond 8 years? Will it happen? :)

--------------------
CGbanner.jpg

I'd like to see it reach 10.. is that asking to much :eek: thank's for that info WPRMW where'd you hear that from?

Yeah, I don't know about a season 9. I seriously doubt that's gonna happen. Heck we weren't even sure BP would be back for a #8 :eek:

I wish it could go on forever, but ... as much as I hate to think about it, it smells like the end to me.

We see Grissom less and less :( He's no more the cement of the team, like he used to be at the beginning. They're all grown up now, Nick, Sara, Warrick, Greg ... as if they didn't need him anymore ;)

For the moment my feeling is that I want the show to last forever with William Petersen. ;)

Even when I'am disappointed, like in most of episodes of season 6, I say to myself, they will do better, I always hope that they will improve. I'm very patient because I owe that to them. I'am happy that there is a season 8, and I enjoy every moment because, in spite of my wish, I feel that the end is near. :(

Meanwhile back to his movie list ~~waits for new episode.This is a list of all the movies I own with him.. and a brief description..

CLICK HERE

AMAZING GRACE AND CHUCK 1987
He play a pilot, he's gorgeous in a uniform, but stupid movie!!

THE BEAST 1996
A younger Grissom.. owns a fishing boat, the movie is a cheap version of "JAWS' he's a single dad, and his daughter is played by Missy Crider, who later played on CSI, in "BURKED"!!

CONTENDER 2000 (a year before he started CSI)
He plays a sleazy senator, and has white hair, plays opposite Joan Allen, who also played opposite him in "MANHUNTER"

COUSINS 1989
Crappy movie hes a philander, and plays opposite Ted Danson, Isabella Roselini, and Sean Young, who recently played in CSI!!

DEADLY CURRENTS 1993
He plays a solider of fortune, and it's a weird movie but he's got a good rapport with George C. Scott!! and is involved with 2 women!!

FEAR1996
A disgruntled dad who tries to protect his daughter Reese Witherspoon from a psychopath Mark Walhberg, riveting ending!!

GUNSHY 1998
A washed up writer, who goes undercover to write about a hit man who befriends him, and falls in love with his girl, Diane Lane!! he's great and the movie too!!

HARD PROMISES 1993
An unfaithful rascal, who comes home to find his marriage to Sissy Spacek in shambles, and tries to save it.. his rapport with his little girl.. sweet.. silly movie though!! but the tight jeans, don't hurt :p

KEEP THE CHANGE1992
Not a bad movie.. he's an artist, who goes back home Wyoming, to claim his property, plays opposite George C. Scott, and has 2 women in this!!

KENNEDY'S OF MASSACHUSETTS 1990
His greatest acting role, I think, he plays Joe Kennedy, the patriach, of the dynsasty, and his Boston accent, perfect, he is Joe Kennedy!! incredible performance

KISS THE SKY 1999
H's great in this, but the concept is silly, the movie is disconnected and disjointed, filmed in the Philippines, opossite Gary Cole, and is 'searching for him self' and gets involved in a menage a trois..he's really "hott' looking though!!

LONG GONE1987
My fav, and by hearing him in the Bob Costas interview, his as well, he's a coach for a bogus baseball team the "STOGIES" he swears, swigs whiskey, smokes cigars, and is a womanizer, and rowdy and loud, and he sings :eek: plays opposite Virginia Madsen, and plays a great game, he hits and pitches!!

TO LIVE AND DIE IN L.A. 1985
You all know this one, his fist big screen movie!!

MANHUNTER 1986
You all know this one, the criticism I had is that he squelches his natural charm, he's way to serious.. but gorgeous never-the-less!!

RETURN TO LONESOME DOVE 2 1993
A cowboy rides the range, plays opposite Barbara Hershey and Reese Witherspoon, he rides a mean horse, and he's good!!

THE SKULLS 2000
minor role, white hair ans a a corrupt senator, good movie!!

THE STAIRCASE 1998
He plays a angel, who helps a nun build what else a staircase for her church , plays opposite Barbara Hershey, again, and he's soft-spoken and mellow, and gorgeous!! OK movie

YOUNG GUNS 2 1990
PLays Pat Garrett who hunts down Billy The Kid, and by all historical accounts shoots him.. he's got really long hair, and sideburns, and is drop dead gorgeous, and he's good, the movie well, it's OK

My brief anaylasis of the movies I own by him!!!

well....he is an incredible Actor either way, no matter how big or small the part may be...sometimes he has his quarky ways, but doesn't everyone...It would be nice to seen him on stage too sometime....but I doubt that will happen for me....who knows though...

DJRideout said:
well....he is an incredible Actor either way, no matter how big or small the part may be...sometimes he has his quarky ways, but doesn't everyone...It would be nice to seen him on stage too sometime....but I doubt that will happen for me....who knows though...

He is indeed he is an incredible actor, very versatile.. I'd also love to see him on stage, if there's anyway possible someday, that would be a dream come true ;)or mabye I'll see hin here in my city believe I've tried.. so far to no avail,, security everywere :(

Well...never say never....who knows! Nothing is impossible! I've got a friend that is a huge fan of Patrick Stewart, and she has managed to get to see him perform on stage, and just recently too...

i think he is an amazing actor too. and he doesnt seem to be all arrogant about it or anything. i love how he doesnt seem to ispire to be the greatest actor ever wining oscars and such. he just wants to do theatre cause he enjoys it.

ONE MORE, AND I CAN'T BELIVEVE I FORGOT THIS ONE. it's the first time I ever saw him, and remember remarking, "who's he? and isn't he cute" :p

THE RAT PACK 1998
He plays young John F. Kennedy, and they had his hair straight, and caps on his teeth, and he had the Boston accent down, and hung with the famoue Vegas "Rat Pack" he said on the Bob Costas HBO interview, I played Joe then Johm, next is Rose" :D then I promptly forgot him, till "The Contender" and forgot him again,, then CSI, and I remember saying "I know this guy" and the rest is history!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back