The Great Ship Debate - CSI:Crime Scene Investigation

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by lament, Jul 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

Re: The Great Ship Debate

yes i tottaly agree with ya...i mean Grissom could not give what sara wanted in this whole season wich is love...

he just care about his work...i'm sorry but that is jusz from my view of point
    Greg on the other hand give her a smile on her face and make her laugh. I can say that Greg only knows how to make her happy.. thats why i support sandle :D

well thats just my opinion

2. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I know one more person who can give Sara all of that and that;s me :D But that's not what this is about but I just had to say it :)

Nevermind. I think I need to take my medication again :lol:

3. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

I do think it is in her character to wait for someone like that despite rejection, since she seems to be really needy with affection. This is just her character flaw, it isn't an unusual one though...

Yeah, this is one of the reasons I don't like GSR, it really makes Sara kind of pathetic. I think this whole relationship brings out the worst in her. She was always much happier around Nick and Greg.

And that scene at home..wow, they were as exciting as watching paint dry! I agree, she didn't look to happy when she read the unfinish letter, which he didn't give to her, and confessed that he can't communicate his feelings to her. That is a big sign of a bad relationship...

4. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

yes i agree with you^^ i mean only Greg and Nick can make sara laugh and smile (especially greg) well thats a good start for a relationship...

Grissom just crazy with his work and has no time for sara well thats bad... its juz my opinion

5. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

I think a lot of people refuse to see how much she likes Grissom and how much Grissom makes her happy.

Greg's crush on Sara was one-sided, he liked her and it was never returned, though they did flirt. There has never been ANY logical proof Nick or Sara liking each other.

Ever since Crate and Burial you could sense the tension between Grissom and Sara. She has it BAD for him.

Grissom might have taken a little longer to get his feelings sorted out, but he's with her now and she makes HIM happy.

Truth is, we don't know when they began dating, so we can't make assumptions about what they did or didn't do before they dated.

6. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Proof of Nick/Sara:
    Sara: You tell us... Leather or lace...
    Nick:.... I'm not even gonna go there! ... Lace!

Sara:

I noticed that too. I love Sara and Grissom as individual characters, but together--they don't seem to have great chemistry. I mean--YES--I know they like each other, but hey the best relationships are supposed to be fun and HAPPY. I don't care what they say, but when he said "You make me happy" without a single smile on his face--then, it loses its meaning.

7. lorrising

lorrising Civilian

If this is truly a relationship thread I have a question. Why is it that on CSI (all 3 shows) most of the major characters aren't married? Robbins and Dave are married but NONE of the characters on Miami or NY are married. Warrick is the only major character I can think of who is and his marriage is obviously on the rocks. It's interesting to see everyone theorizing on who Warrick should be with but I think it would be nicer, and certainly more realistic, to see something of Warrick's wife Tina. (besides her gritching at him that is) I'd like to see some happily married people on CSI. In real life professional people have friendly relationships with the people they work with but their truly intimate relationships are with their own spouses and families!

8. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I think I have a possible answer for the marriage question.
    Look around the thread :) Leaving the characters single/unmarries makes the writers able to put in all sorts or romance. Take Grissom and Sara, or Catherine and Warrick for that matter.. Tension in the air makes people enjoy it even more. Much like with Mac and Stella. And even if they do get into relationships, they hardly ever last.
    I think one of major reasons is that people enjoy a show even more when they can speculate and create their own ships like we do :D

9. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I just wanted to raise something that came to me while I was in the shower after having just rewatched a Nick/Greg/Grissom fan vid I made last year. In "Daddy's Little Girl", Grissom makes the comment "In my experience, most threesomes end up being one too many." I was curious about everyones take on this.

Of course, Grissom is in his 50s now, and we've only seen the last eight years of his life so it could have come before, but could it be possible at some point that Grissom was involved in a threesome in Vegas?

Grissom made the comment to Warrick, and the look Warrick gave him could be read two ways - 1) Warrick was part of the threesome and not thrilled with the comment, or 2) Warrick didn't know Grissom took part in threesomes.

That said, who else could have been involved? Considering the flirting between the three, the most likely threesome would be Grissom/Sara/Greg, and a close third option would be Grissom/Greg/Nick. In option one, Greg would have been the one too many, and option 2, Grissom.

Of course, there are other posible threesomes, although from the preview for the next episode to air in America, Grissom/Sara/Heather can be ruled out.

So what does everyone think? Who could Grissom have been alluding too, and where do you stand on the subject of threesomes or moresomes? And just as a side note, my fave threesomes are Nick/Greg/Grissom and Nick/Greg/Sara. I do lke others, but those are my favourites.

10. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Well, to tell you the truth, I don't care for threesomes.

It just goes with my (similar to Loki's) OCD to having ONE OTP. I can't share either one with nobody and that includes threesomes.

If I had to pick, I think I was joking that Archie/NIck/Greg would be my choice (that's what I said right, Clarrisani?).

As to Nick and Sara flirting. Kissmesweet. I know OF the moments, so there is no need to defend them. It won't/never change my mind. Plus, I said LOGICAL moments.

11. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Yall are crazy, I swear. lol.

I have threesome ships on NY but none for LV.. except crossovers.. *sighs*

*whacks Cordy* Oh shush.

12. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

I'm not a supporter of threesomes. I just think there are way TOO many body parts that the characters would have to deal with. :lol:

13. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I don't ship threesomes on CSI. I can't picture Grissom having any sexual relationship with Greg, either. Grissom could've experimented with threesomes in his earlier days or something.. But, I just don't see Grissom doing that :eek:

14. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

BBWWWHHHAAAA that's funny Waiting. I only can think of ONE threesome that would make me happy

Grissom/Catherine/Lady Heather

15. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Oh shut up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.