The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
seabird said:
"That's what you get for eating p*ssy"
(Greg in "Fur and Loathing):

fal.jpg

I don't remember him saying that or maybe (I think this is more likely) the english version has that part cut out/muted I think so cause the only thing i remember hearing is "well thats what you get for eating........" they mute/cut out the rest but I'll have to rewatch that episode and double check that........

So I was watching "Empty Eyes"......I actually really like this episode.......here are my favourite caps.........
EmptyEyes.jpg

Greg: you been up there yet?

Nick doesn't even have to speak he just gives Greg a look.....
EmptyEyes1.jpg

......and understands that says mountains about there relationship......

I also was rewatching "Redrum" and the infamous "Wink Of Love"......
Redrum.jpg

......do i need to say anything else.......

shazza_018 said:
seabird said:

fal.jpg

I don't remember him saying that or maybe (I think this is more likely) the english version has that part cut out/muted I think so cause the only thing i remember hearing is "well thats what you get for eating........" they mute/cut out the rest but I'll have to rewatch that episode and double check that........

You are correct, he does NOT say the word. But its also not muted,the scene just stops after he says "That's what you get for eatin'" Then he gives that knowing look. It's a very funny moment where the viewers are left to fill in the blank, and it's very telling.

Off topic, I read this on TVGuide.com about the writers strike:

This Just In: WGA Strike Nearly Over?

Looks like we're in the homestretch, kids.

The New York Times is reporting that the major roadblocks between the striking Writers Guild of America and the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers have been eliminated, paving the way for a tentative agreement as early as next week. Yes, you read that right — as early as next week.

The breakthrough reportedly came Friday after two weeks of productive (if informal) talks between the two sides.

I hope this is the case.

MsCatherineBrown said:
I was thinking we should make a list of all the songs that make us think of the boys. Then we could make an official FORT song list or something.

We do actually have a song thread you can add songs to here's the link.......Nick and Greg Songs!!!...........Hope you will post a song there :D :D
twins1729 said:

Especially with giant dildos!

Did you have to mention dildos???!!! :lol: :lol: sorry its just that I've been spending time over in the Danny/Flack thread for CSI:NY and there are some very sick and perverse people there so you'll have to excuse me for laughing at that.....lol
Okay gotta go bye

[/QUOTE]

Figured as much. Thanks so much. Love the pics of the boys by the way everyone. Hehehe giant dildos make me laugh. :lol:

Ahh Wojo some good news, as my autograph hasnt come yet lol ... So they better agree and start filmimg wow.

Love-Fan, regarding Ch-Changes, i thougth that this episode all things considered did handle the issue of M2F transexuals ok enough. Considering that theres a lot of prejudice around, thank heavens for Grissom... Thats all i can say.

Nick most certanly did blush when the barlady came on to him. Aww bless him. As for Greg saying that he likes his member- well yeah thats such a Greg thing do say.

No one doubted that he didnt like his body. Silly man lol....

Shzza- Hmnm thanks for the screen caps of our men in Empty Eyes. The screen caps really does say it all, where their relationship is at right now. There really is soo much love in both mens eyes. Nick wants to protect Greg, Greg loves and protects Nick back.

Who can or should argue with that?

Seabird thanks for the caps as well...

Twins.. Wow thought you'd flown the love nest.

Going back to the Ch-Changes episode, now all of them are scientist, so why is it only Grissom can deal with it. Warrick can but is a bit weirded out, Catherine as ever just says things as it is...

That comment between Sara and Mia, come on now...

The reasearch for that episode is spot on, there are more m2f than f2m. Wonder why that is?

Gotta love CSI- only they can deal with all sorts of situations from adult babies to animal steeling cowboys lol....

Thanks for all the screencaps, especially from Ch-Ch-Changes!

Well, thanks to Gil the subject was treated with the deserved respect but I really didn't like Mia's comments at all. But Greg's line was such a typical Greg comment. Who else would say that to his boss??? :D

The look Nick and Greg exchanged in Empty Eyes really says everything about their relationship. And so does the Wink of Love in Redrum.

As for the eating ***** comment from Greg, I must check how they dubbed it in German. Too bad I'm home for the holidays and my S4 DVDs are at my place :( But I'll make a mental note.

Ah, yes, the wonder of Rashomama! Who could still believe that Nick was straight after seeing that episode? The way he looks at Greg in that diner, the corny comments about the roses ...? :lol: And Mr "Sexually Experienced" Greg Sanders doesn't know what the thing is you put in your bra (what do you call it in English?). I loved the confused look on his face :lol: :D

normal_6x21_546.jpg

Wojo said:
You are correct, he does NOT say the word. But its also not muted,the scene just stops after he says "That's what you get for eatin'" Then he gives that knowing look. It's a very funny moment where the viewers are left to fill in the blank, and it's very telling.

Well I was half right......

Wojo said:

Off topic, I read this on TVGuide.com about the writers strike:

This Just In: WGA Strike Nearly Over?

Looks like we're in the homestretch, kids.

The New York Times is reporting that the major roadblocks between the striking Writers Guild of America and the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers have been eliminated, paving the way for a tentative agreement as early as next week. Yes, you read that right — as early as next week.

The breakthrough reportedly came Friday after two weeks of productive (if informal) talks between the two sides.

I hope this is the case.

^^hopefully this is the case. I really don't want it to be over after "Bull" which airs in about......erm well let see "The Chick Chop Flick Shop" airs on Tuesday soo "Bull" should be airing here in about 6 weeks....damn thats a long time lol well atleast it'll keep me busy.......

candygirl1uk said:
Shzza- Hmnm thanks for the screen caps of our men in Empty Eyes. The screen caps really does say it all, where their relationship is at right now. There really is soo much love in both mens eyes. Nick wants to protect Greg, Greg loves and protects Nick back.

Who can or should argue with that?

Going back to the Ch-Changes episode, now all of them are scientist, so why is it only Grissom can deal with it. Warrick can but is a bit weirded out, Catherine as ever just says things as it is...

That comment between Sara and Mia, come on now...

First of all I haven't actually watched Ch-Ch-Changes so I don't know much about the episode.....I'll try and watch it when I have the time....I agree, with you dispite the fact that they're all scientist Grissom the only one who can deal with it....I can't really say much about Warrick but yeah he's a bit weirded out.....Catherine at times will look at human behaviour and not scientific evidence.....

love_fan said:
Ah, yes, the wonder of Rashomama! Who could still believe that Nick was straight after seeing that episode? The way he looks at Greg in that diner, the corny comments about the roses ...? :lol: And Mr "Sexually Experienced" Greg Sanders doesn't know what the thing is you put in your bra (what do you call it in English?). I loved the confused look on his face :lol: :D

I know lol the look on his face was priceless......

So Anywayz I was rewatching "Precious Metal".....and I have to point out this was the first episode of CSI ever watch...its funny I still can't remember why I was watching the show the first time I watched it.......

Anywayz here's a cap from the episode....
PreciousMetal.jpg

Its not the best but hey.......

Also this moment was pretty funny....

GRISSOM: So, let's see, you surf, you scuba dive, you're into latex ... you like fashion models and Marilyn Manson. And you also have a coin collection.

GREG: Weird, huh?

GRISSOM: (shrugs) Well ... I raise cockroaches.

:lol: :lol:.......hey I'd rather be Greg than Grissom in that case but the love for Manson's music......is not really me.....I mean I'm into punk rock/heavy metal music but Manson I listen to for like 2 minutes max and then I'll change the song which is weird cause I'm not the type of person to not listen to a particular artist I mean I listen to everything punk rock,indie,R'n'B, pop.......(maybe not rap or hip hop) but still so I don't get why I'm so turned off by Manson.....

Okay got go bye!!

Wojo said:
shazza_018 said:
seabird said:

fal.jpg

My bad, I thought he had actually said it ! :lol: :lol: Anyway, given the context, I think that's what the writers wanted to imply in that scene and I'm sure that's what Greg was going to say.... :devil:

Slashy goodness from season 8:

"Pleasure Mates" ;) passing the lube:

lub3.jpg

lube1.jpg

He never could take his eyes off Greggo in the past...

cap32.jpg

...and now, he can't take his eyes of him either ;)

alc13.jpg

I have a question for all you fans of The Love. What are Nick and Greg's religious beliefs? I've read some fan fiction that has Nick a practicing Catholic and some were he's a non believer. Most have Greg an atheist. I don't want to get into a religious debate here but I just thought I would see what some of you have to say on the question.

love_fan said:
... I really didn't like Mia's comments at all.

This is a little OT, but what the heck ever happened to Mia? I could swear I've seen almost all of the episodes and it just seem she vanished off the face of the earth. Did they ever say in the show where she went or how she left? That always bugged me.

the wonder of Rashomama! Who could still believe that Nick was straight after seeing that episode? The way he looks at Greg in that diner, the corny comments about the roses ...?

Rashomama will always be one of my favorite episodes, the way you could see how differently each of the characters viewed the same scene and the way that Brass and Grissom see things very similarly. But Greg's deepthroating the bacon takes the cake. Or bacon, really. :)

And Mr "Sexually Experienced" Greg Sanders doesn't know what the thing is you put in your bra (what do you call it in English?). I loved the confused look on his face :lol: :D

As I guy, admitably not a straight one, but still, I have no idea what the hell those squishy little things are called. And I can pretty much guarantee you no guy does, unless he is forced to buy them for his girlfriend/wife or wears them himself. If I remember correctly, Greg said he didn't know what they were, but he liked how they felt. Isn't that what those things are for? Make the boobies look a little bigger? And chances are, being a guy, greg would focus on the feel.

That of course, doesn't account for the bacon and every other piece of evidence we have that Greg ain't straight.

For me, It was Nicky's "Giddyup" line that really convinced me that he wasn't straight. I mean, come on, what straight guy makes this face?

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj145/WolfBoy22/Redrum2.png
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj145/WolfBoy22/Redrum3.png

Not to mention he still manages to sneak a peek at Greg as they pass in the hall.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj145/WolfBoy22/redrum4.png

All caps are from Redrum.

Well to be honest, in Friends and lovers season 1 episode 5, its seen that Greg wore a (possibly) fake malarla braclet.

Nick becuase of his upbringing im think some form of Christanity but its not said.

Anyone else who knows better then tell all lol.

Ok thinking about it in 6x19- Spellbound, Greg believes in pyshic phenonema. So regarding all that maybe he's a spiritulaist or something not mainstram religion/practices.
As Greg pratically grew up watching the X files, (which we both loved) then i do think its a non typical relgion.

Nick well he's not into eastern religion, because he didnt know that he had to take his shoes off when entering a temple. See Felinous Monk.

"And I hate taking off my shoes." -- Nick Stokes (Felonious Monk)

Found a very very cool Greg site, that has all cannon based items of Greg Sanders, I wonder is there a Nick Stokes equivalant...
Greg Sanders facts.

OMG, I almost fell off my chair when I saw the screencaps from Redrum! I'm totally with you there Jay his face is ... I'm lost for words :D

I don't think Nick's Catholic. I think being Catholic you're rather in the minority in the States? Please tell me if I'm wrong! But he's definitely Christian. Whether he's practising? I don't see him going to the church but I think he's a believer. As for Greg, yeah, I think he's an atheist, probably believes in a higher power (fate, universe, ...) but not in an institution.

BTW, Mia simply disappeared, no one explained she was just gone and then there was Wendy ...

Oh, and have I told you how much I love it that the boys are working scenes together now (watched some of the clips from S8 I could get my hands on)? They are perfect, they fit so well, it's a pleasure to see them work together ;)

WEll to be honest i agree with both you lovefan and Jay...

The screen caps were cool- we know that Nick can not keep his eyes off of Greg- the evidence is there, and evidence never lies....

Mia just disappeared never to be seen again. I mean sheesh, the continuity on our beloved show is soo bad!!!

Hmm, well i did some research and considering what we know about Greg, i believe he could be a new age believer... IT does tie in with his relaxed attitude and his grandmothers psychic abilities, and his and my X files love...

I also did some research and the biggest religions in Texas is christanity. Come on its the bible belt after all.

The corolations follows - Christan 92%, Protestant 66%, Baptist 32%, the rest range from 14%- other protestants to 2%. Jewish 1%, other religions 2% and non religious 5%.

I hope that helps. I found the facts about Texas from here Texas Churches.

I'm not sure about the religion the boys practice (if any) I mean it was never discussed on CSI as far as I know. It is true that TX is part of the bible belt though so I can see Nick having a Christian background. Greg? Who knows, hes such a free spirit.

As for Mia, well there was no explanation for the character's departure but the actress who played her quit to do Ghost Whisperer but her character was killed off at the end of the 1st season.

Okay so where to start....

jay said:
love_fan said:
... I really didn't like Mia's comments at all.

This is a little OT, but what the heck ever happened to Mia? I could swear I've seen almost all of the episodes and it just seem she vanished off the face of the earth. Did they ever say in the show where she went or how she left? That always bugged me.

It bugged me too it just seemed like she left without a trace.......and then Wendy's there and no on the show really questioned it so we don't know why she left/disappeared.......but I did hear the actress was quit to do a role in Ghost Whisperer but her character was killed at the end of the 1st Season....

On Religion.......

Wojo said:
I'm not sure about the religion the boys practice (if any) I mean it was never discussed on CSI as far as I know. It is true that TX is part of the bible belt though so I can see Nick having a Christian background. Greg? Who knows, hes such a free spirit.

I'm with you on this one Wojo the issue has very been directly discussed on the show infact Grissom is the only one open about his religious beliefs........he was discussing it with Sara in "Double Cross"......he indicated that he was not religious but he did believe in God........

Anywayz was watch "A Little Murder" and "I'm open 24 hours" line.....
ALittleMurder3.jpg

......And Nicks reaction....
normal_3x04_226.jpg

What bugs me in this eppy is how narrow minded Nick can be I mean his comments..........

NICK: Suicide among any disability group is above average.

GRISSOM: Being a dwarf doesn't mean you're disabled, Nick. It means you're ...short.

I'm so glad they have Grissom on the team cause he seems to be the only opened minded person there.......

And when he was complaining about have to talk his shoes off in the temple in "Felonius Monk".....that was annoying aswell but maybe its just me and its because I study Religions that I found that comment a bit narrow minded...that would make me narrow minded cause I assuming Nick knows what i know......and I know the reason why you take your shoes off in the temple.....In my house we take our shoes off at the door and I guess I'm so used to it that it does really bother me walking around in bared feet...

Final note: theses comments aren't "I Hate Nick" comments....these are just some flaws in his character.....and I'm okay with that flaws are what makes us human and what makes theses character seem more realistic....Just though I'd add that in case anyone though it was out of line for me to say that...

Edit: Sorry if this post sounded ranty but I just wanted to say what I felt lol and also sorry if what I said doesn't make sense or is confusing sorry again....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back