The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off Happy Birthday Love_Fan!!!! :D :D

BirthdayCardforlove_fan.jpg

^^ I know this is one of your favourite moment cause they're "oh so close"......(close enough to kiss) ;) ;) :devil: :devil:

*leaves cookies and cake*

Hope you have a great day and hope you like my card.

only_true_love - I'm up for it and I'll give it a shot when I get the time........schools really realy crazy at the moment so I'll get to it asap........you had to include the bit about Sara but I'm cool with that. :D :D

And last thing before i go to bed lol. I was rewatching "Organ Grinder" and still after seeing it again and again I still don't get this moment.......
OrganGrinder.jpg

Don't get me wrong I love it......but it just did seem to fit in..........if Nick had come over to Greg afterwards it would have made more sense......Seems out of place here but I STILL LOVE IT :D :D ;) ;)

Okay thats that for now gotta go night all.

Just wanted to pop in and say hello everyone. I love the pics showing the proof of the LOVE. 'Bull' was a good ep for those as well. Most favorite ep every me thinks. I was just wondering if ya all could be so kind as to post some linkage for good THE LOVE fanfiction for me. I have exhausted my own resoruces of naughty fics. And I'm looking for something with more plot and the sexiness. Thanks so much. ;)

MsCatherineBrown - If you're looking for good Love fic, or anything check out the banner in my sig, it's a link to a wiki called Defining Moments of The Love, and in it you can find links to other sites such as nickandgreg.com (what makes the desert beautiful) and fanfic.net (specifically the page geared toward Nick and Greg, of course!)

Also want to welcome all new people! Sorry, I can't remember when I posted last, my life's been that crazy! lol. And of course, all new people, if you haven't checked out Defining Moments of The Love, I urge you all to support The Love!!!

OTL - Wish I could do the challenge, but my time is limited, and I'm still hearing cries of "write that merman fic! write that merman fic!" lol...

One last quick note: chapter 13 of Ghost should be done shortly, and I'll be home for a few days with nothing but writing to do, I hope.

Happy birthday love_fan!
seabird as usual your screen caps say so much!! Love them all.

Welcome MsCatherineBrown and one of the best sources out there for Nick & Greg fic is nickandgreg.com also known as What makes the desert beautiful.

shazza,I agree with you about the guys hair looking similar in S6, In fact I also loved Nick's hair that way, it was the first time I saw him as attractive! I really hate the shaved/buzz cut look though.

Its ok if anyone cant do the challenge I mentioned. I dont have a time limit on it for it to be done so no worry to rush.

MsCathrerineBrown~ I PM'd you with some of my suggetions of stories. And Welcome to The Fort!

Love those screencaps Seabird! It would be really nice if TPTB had the idea of paring the boys together early on. *sigh* Now if they only could offically make them canon.

love_fan- happy birthday... May you get lots and lots of (cough) you know what im talking about right?

MsCathrerineBrown~ Thanks and welcome to the fort, I too have pmed you on the site regarding your fanfiction ideas.....

OTL- What challange????????

Ok i recently watched that episode where Grg shoves Nick out of his chair and snaps at both Nick and Rick.

I'm thinking that as the was getting frendly and all that, maybe Greg got a bit jealouse and thought that Nick was flirting with 'Rick.

Or that Greg and Nick had some form of argument, maybe concerning 'Rick. That could account for what Warrick said to Greg about him taking his pills. That Greg is overracting and needs to chill....

But then we have see Nick although very briefly checking out Warricks ass.....

Woot page 12!!!!!

Thanks all for your wishes and shazza, thanks very much for that awesome card!! :D

I also noticed that this scene where Nick looks at Greg in Organ Grinder was completely out of context. Why would they show him looking at Greg?

I love that promo pic from S1 (I guess?). It shows us that the Love was there from the start and just waited for us to be found out. ;) They look so couply. If it were a pic of a guy and a girl everyone would assume they're an item. I just realized I expect Nick's hand on Greg's shoulder every time I look at this pic.

Oh and welcome to the Fort MsCatherineBrown.

Nick's hair in S6 is also my favourite. I hate the short cuts too. But in S6, especially with the longer hair, he looked really handsome not to forget that he and Greg looked rather alike. Which in my opinion is because they were really close after Grave Danger.

Welcome to The Fort MsCatherineBrown :D

The boys having a GOOD time in "A La Cart":

alc8.jpg

Here's Greg having a GREAT time checking Nick's ass! :devil:

alc9.jpg

I also love Nick's hair in season 6. Maybe because it remindes me of Greg's. People say that in a couple, after been together a long time, they use to look like each other. And definitely, Nick looks like Greg in this screen cap:

likegreg.jpg

Sharing the hair and a trophy:

2006PCA.jpg

First Off Welcome to the Fort MsCatherineBrown and please could you keep it to 3 lines per post please!!....

Wojo said:
shazza,I agree with you about the guys hair looking similar in S6, In fact I also loved Nick's hair that way, it was the first time I saw him as attractive! I really hate the shaved/buzz cut look though.

I know.......I mean Nick has made some pretty bad/funny mistakes when it comes to his appearance (the moustache, the shaved hair cut), but here he look really attractive (dare I say sexy lol)....oh doesn't look like he'll ever try that again....*sighs*.....

I was watching "The Case of Crossing Dressing Carp" it really was boring and the Grissom Sara moment....the proposal...it made me laugh lol......typical of Grissom to do that eh????

btw, I am finding the new girl Ronnie really annoying...she seems like an extra character that doesn't seem to fit in at all......or maybe it just me........

I'm also interested in that piece that Greg's writing about the history of Vegas.....it kinda (don't know why this is) surpised me that he was so excited when he saw original plans for the Rampart......

Okay gotta go talk later. :D :D

shazza_018 said:
First Off Welcome to the Fort MsCatherineBrown and please could you keep it to 3 lines per post please!!....

Wojo said:

I know.......I mean Nick has made some pretty bad/funny mistakes when it comes to his appearance (the moustache, the shaved hair cut), but here he look really attractive (dare I say sexy lol)....oh doesn't look like he'll ever try that again....*sighs*.....

I was watching "The Case of Crossing Dressing Carp" it really was boring and the Grissom Sara moment....the proposal...it made me laugh lol......typical of Grissom to do that eh????

btw, I am finding the new girl Ronnie really annoying...she seems like an extra character that doesn't seem to fit in at all......or maybe it just me........

I'm also interested in that piece that Greg's writing about the history of Vegas.....it kinda (don't know why this is) surpised me that he was so excited when he saw original plans for the Rampart......

Okay gotta go talk later. :D :D

Well my dear, yeah this episode was the worst really of the season.. Although the main case was interesting, it would've been alot interesting had the man been a m2f transexual and not had the missfortune of consuming chemical radation.....

This episode had no interaction with Nick and Greg...

Did anyone notice though that Nick was really grumpy? When i first reviewed this i might've noticed his attitude, but watching it again....yeah Nick had one big problem with the case he was working on...

Dont know why, maybe because the person was bullied who knows? I didnt like Henry's comments at all... Shows you how biggoted ppl can be.

Well regarding Nick's hair styles.... although he looks mean he look very attractive....

[image]
nick1-1.jpg
[/image]

[image]
Jawoflove.jpg
[/image]

Even more so in the second one dont you all think?

[image]
nick3.jpg
[/image]

[image]
GW257H171.jpg
[/image]

This was probably the best haircuts, apart from seaon 8.

Finally rewatched Chasing the Bus and you were so right, Greg turns to Nick first when he arrives at the scene and not to Grissom who's just standing a few feet away. Greg's completely focused on Nick. And Nick's not that happy about Greg being there. Why do you think that is? My guess, he wants Greg to be safe in the lab. Or at home in bed waiting for Nicky to return :devil:

Also, in the scene where Nick takes of his jacket to search the bus, Greg checks out Nick's ass when he climbs into the bus. I'd give you pics but I just can't find any screencaps for Chasing the Bus. If you have a site where I can find some, please tell me.

And again, I LOVE Nick's hair from S6, I can't say it often enough!!!

candygirl1uk said:
Well my dear, yeah this episode was the worst really of the season.. Although the main case was interesting, it would've been alot interesting had the man been a m2f transexual and not had the missfortune of consuming chemical radation.....

This episode had no interaction with Nick and Greg...

Did anyone notice though that Nick was really grumpy? When i first reviewed this i might've noticed his attitude, but watching it again....yeah Nick had one big problem with the case he was working on...

Dont know why, maybe because the person was bullied who knows? I didnt like Henry's comments at all... Shows you how biggoted ppl can be.

Henry's comments were just disgusting I mean even Grissom got annoyed at him for saying what he said........

Yeah Nick looked grumpy and I think it was mainly to do with the case did you see the look of shock/surpise on his face when Warrick told him that Brian killed himself......

And regarding the hair I didn't like the shaved hair cut at all lol

GW257H171.jpg

his hair looks great here but I like the picture in general (ya'll know why) :devil:

Well gotta go talk later :D :D

Although the 'Case of the cross dressing carp' (what a title!) was a less than interesting episode I must say that I enjoyed it for Greg's enthusiastic attitude and his old fun self! His interactions with Cath's mom was just so much fun to watch. As well as the revelation that he is writing a book on old Vegas, I hope this story line continues. Plus I loved the cool hat he wore: :D
carp36-1.jpg

Although I was disappointed at no N/G interactions. I always enjoy what little Greg-time I get. And I agree, Henry was way out of line. :mad:

love_fan said:
Also, in the scene where Nick takes of his jacket to search the bus, Greg checks out Nick's ass when he climbs into the bus. I'd give you pics but I just can't find any screencaps for Chasing the Bus. If you have a site where I can find some, please tell me.

I couldn't find any sites with the cap so I capped it myself. is this the scene you are referring to? Greg's eyes are definitely on Nick's behind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back