The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that "Case of the Cross Dressing Carp" wasn't as interesting of an episode, Wojo. But Greg wanting all the dirt on 'old' Vegas was highly amusing. Love the hat too! Very sexy look. However, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that Greg writing a book is a recurring theme. If I recall, he mentioned it in "Kiss-kiss, Bye-bye" to Faye Dunaway's character - or maybe she suggested it, one of the two. I would love to see them (tptb) revisit it later perhaps after the book is published and perhaps have it tie in to an old cold case... or have someone trying to keep the book from being published. Either way, it should have massive Nick/Greg screen time.

I wonder why red is so popular?
Red is one of the colours that translates exceptionally well on screen and stage - it's one of the first colours I consider when I costume. Under most lighting situations it tends to retain the original hue without being overpowered or diluted. Plus, it provides a high contrast against other colours, backgrounds, scenery, etc. And everyone can wear red in some form or fashion. I presume the production staff choose red for similar reasons although I could be wrong.

Wojo said:
Although the 'Case of the cross dressing carp' (what a title!) was a less than interesting episode I must say that I enjoyed it for Greg's enthusiastic attitude and his old fun self! His interactions with Cath's mom was just so much fun to watch. As well as the revelation that he is writing a book on old Vegas, I hope this story line continues. Plus I loved the cool hat he wore: :D
carp36-1.jpg

^^ i like the hat too and yeah I agree it was nice to see Greg being his old self......it took me by surprise I kinda got use to the serious Greg I didn't expect the "happy-go-lucky" greg to be back......so I was pleasently surprised at that and yeah his interactions with Cath's mom were fun to watch......it was a light moment in the episode..

And here's the other hat in Kiss Kiss Bye Bye(I still cant believe I haven't watched this episode lol).......
KissKissByeBye.jpg

what I wanna know is whats with the hats???? He's writing a piece of the history of Vegas??? Whats the significance of the hats?

So "Grissom Versus the Volcano"(again whats with some of the titles!)...is showing tonight......probably gonna watch it its the first time I'll see it.....

Okay got to go :D :D :D

Thanks Wojo that's exactly the picture I had in mind! Oh, isn't Greg obvious and always in front of their boss :devil:

I love Greg in a hat but I prefer the one from Kiss Kiss. His hair was longer and he just looked so cool in it. The other one is fine too but with the shorter hair it just doesn't fit as well. Plus the pattern isn't really my thing.
I must admit though that after seeing him in Kiss Kiss with that hat I thought about buying one myself. ;)

I guess the writers choose the titles because they imitate movies with similar titles. (that wasn't a good sentence but you understand me, right?)

Shazza you must watch Kiss Kiss 'cause Greg's so adorable in it!
And I believe there's no Nick/Greg in Grissom vs the Volcano but still a good episode though.

Oh and about the hats, I think it's just that in the 1930s/40s/50s (I have no idea what period it is - it's not like I teach history or something :rolleyes:) hats like that (what are they called? fedora?) were really popular. And because our Greg is a sucker for detail and a fashion victim he wears them, again just my opinion :p

Wojo said:
I couldn't find any sites with the cap so I capped it myself. is this the scene you are referring to? Greg's eyes are definitely on Nick's behind!

OMGOD...I really hadn't noticed that before but now that you mentioned it and I've seen in I'll definiately watch it again.........and in front of the boss and well lol :devil:

love_fan said:
I love Greg in a hat but I prefer the one from Kiss Kiss. His hair was longer and he just looked so cool in it. The other one is fine too but with the shorter hair it just doesn't fit as well. Plus the pattern isn't really my thing.
I must admit though that after seeing him in Kiss Kiss with that hat I thought about buying one myself. ;)

I guess the writers choose the titles because they imitate movies with similar titles. (that wasn't a good sentence but you understand me, right?)

Shazza you must watch Kiss Kiss 'cause Greg's so adorable in it!
And I believe there's no Nick/Greg in Grissom vs the Volcano but still a good episode though.

Oh and about the hats, I think it's just that in the 1930s/40s/50s (I have no idea what period it is - it's not like I teach history or something :rolleyes:) hats like that (what are they called? fedora?) were really popular. And because our Greg is a sucker for detail and a fashion victim he wears them, again just my opinion :p

love_fan - I'm also considering buying one of those hats lol......and my brother wants one (this really unusual my brother not really into the whole look but after seeing Greg wear one he really wants one lol).... ;) ;)

Oh I see so its sigificant to the particular time period....my history's not that good either for I don't study history (I study Biology,Chemistry,Maths and R.E....okay I may sound like a geek/nerd but "yeah,whatever" :rolleyes: )

and oh yeah I know i can't believe I haven't watch "kiss Kiss Bye Bye".......I think I'll try and start a DVD collection for CSI so I'm hoping my dad will buy me Season 6 for my birthday (Bad thing is my birthday is 7th May....I have to wait 3 months :( ).

Ahhhh homework *runs away*

Yes the short answer that there are a few reason why Greg chooses to wear hats. The episodes kiss -kiss bye -bye and the case of the cross dressing carp. These episodes according to Wiki are compatible with each other. The reason why, because as seen Greg had worn hats in both episodes.

The reason why Greg could’ve worn it has got something to do with the Mob connection. Hats have been seen in the past as a social standing, but more recently as a fashion accessory. Plus Greg wore them because of his love of Raymond Chandler and not Raymond Burr as I first said a few months ago.. Cough the shame of it lol…. Raymond Chandler was a very famous crime fiction writer and his character Philip Marlowe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Marlowe

Raymond Chandlers fictitious character wore a hat. Similar to what Greg wore in both episodes.

The reason why Nick wears his hats, unsure why he wears caps. Maybe it’s about his sexuality at least indirectly. Maybe it has something to do with Nick trying to fit in- to be one of the gang. It’s his way of making a statement. For example Nick has been seen wearing a cap backwards which is popular with Swat teams. Maybe it’s a subconscious sign declaring for men to look at him. Especially when they realise he’s from Texas.

Plus other gay men do like cowboys in hats. Nick in hat

HERE.

[image]
csi_gumdrops2.jpg
[/image]

I found this when looking for Greg wearing a hat... He did wear a show girl hat and of course he wore one as the genie? from the lamp or the mystical guru lol...

Here

Oh by the way my next chapter of Ties that blind have is up on WMTDB...

candygirl1uk said:
The reason why Nick wears his hats, unsure why he wears caps. Maybe it’s about his sexuality at least indirectly. Maybe it has something to do with Nick trying to fit in- to be one of the gang. It’s his way of making a statement. For example Nick has been seen wearing a cap backwards which is popular with Swat teams. Maybe it’s a subconscious sign declaring for men to look at him. Especially when they realise he’s from Texas.

Here's Nick in the WAT/CSI crossover....
WhoandWhat.jpg

...as you can see he has it backwards.

He did wear a show girl hat and of course he wore one as the genie? from the lamp or the mystical guru lol...

Yeah! but I think these are to do with his personality in general lol........

Here's the one in show girl hat (I actually had this pic as my wallpaper at one point lol)

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t76/Shazza_018/TableStakes.jpg

And finally Greg as Swami

Gregasswami.jpg

^^that one is always funny

Okay gotta go outta here

I like Nick in his caps but I don't like it when he wears them backwards, makes him look kinda weird ...

Yesterday I watched Fur and Loathing, a great episode but unfortunately no N/G action, yet Greg reveals something we already knew from the start: When he gives Cath and Gil the results of the stuff on the Kitty's costume he says "That's what you get for eating *****"! And the way he grins:
normal_4x06_499.jpg

Isn't he sweet. Even Cath had to smile at that. Oh Greg, thank God you don't have to worry about that anymore since your with Nicky :devil:

I think I spend to much time over at the Danny/Flack thread, they have such dirty minds there. It definitely rubs off.

Hey, where is everyone? I'd like to start a new discussion but I can't think of anything. All I can think about is N/G and what episode I will watch next :(

love_fan said:
I think I spend to much time over at the Danny/Flack thread, they have such dirty minds there. It definitely rubs off.

^^they really are a sick, twisted, perverse bunch aren't they???????

I was drinking my tea whilst viewing that thread and well...lets just say I've learned my lesson.......never eat or drink while viewing that thread.........

So I was watch Scuba Doobie-Doo for the first time in a long time........
ScubaDoobie-Doo2.jpg

Come Closer Greg.....
ScubaDoobie-Doo1.jpg

A little more....
ScubaDoobie-Doo.jpg

Come on you can get closer than that...... :devil: :devil: okay my mind goes in the gutter for that one i gotta stop spending time in the Danny/Flack thread ;) :p :p

btw, I Greg's hairs great but the only thing is it actually makes his forehead look big and it look a bit weird lol......

And last pic before I go to bed lol.......

ScubaDoobie-Doo3.jpg

^^^ look at those pleading eyes.....seriously they make Greg work like a dog in the lab and on the field they need to give him a break......no wonder he all of a sudden snaps like he did in "High and low" and his "yeah, whatever" comment to Grissom in "You Kill Me".....

I was watching Ch-Ch-Changes, one of my favourite episodes, and there is this one scene where Nick tells Warrick that he had Greg run the time it takes to get from point A to B and the way he grins just make me think that Greg made him pay for that little favour :devil: And, what's even more important, I think Warrick knows they're an item because he grinned knowingly.

It's also the episode where Greg tells Grissom that he's glad, he has a penis.

And the case really got to Nick, you could see that in the scene where he fingerprinted the door of the storage room where they found the dead transgender woman. He looked really sad, probably because it hit home.

When he and Gil went to that bar he was a bit flustered that the barkeeper called him "honey" (I guess it was honey). Plus he didn't have any remarks like with the midgets in A Little Murder. Yeah, sometimes Nick's a bit narrow-minded.

Love the screencaps from Scuba Doobie Doo, could they get any closer!! :D

Edit:
Tried to find screencaps from Ch-Ch-Changes ('cause Nick's grin was just too good) but I couldn't find any :(

Hey?!

Remember me?!

:lol:

I exist! PROMISE!

Same song, different day. Just dropping by to say hi to my fellow Lovers and Lovettes!

Hey there MsCatherineBrown! It's WONDERFUL to see you in the The Fort!

I've been hearing mildly good things about the Writer's Strike (been working on the CSI: Wiki lately). I HOPE soooo bad that there will be more episodes this season.

Especially with giant dildos!

I'm glad some of you are using some of my banners. :) :) :) :)

LOVE the screencaps! Always nice to see!

I'm off again! I hope to drop by sooner! My brain lets me forget sometimes!

My dad fixed the other computer, so I can make Love videos more often. (Including your's Shazza!)

I can't remember if it was someone here or not...Someone requested "When You're Gone" by 3 Doors Down. I just want to know who you are so I can credit you. :)

BYE!!!!!

Thanks twins1729. I love it here. Hheheh giant vibrator makes me laugh every time. I was thinking we should make a list of all the songs that make us think of the boys. Then we could make an official FORT song list or something. I'll be back later to see what you guys think. Happy Friday!

First Off...

love_fan said:
Love the screencaps from Scuba Doobie Doo, could they get any closer!! :D

If they're any closer in this one they'd be kissing.....
ScubaDoobie-Doo.jpg

And if they were closer in this one from "Primum Non Nocere"...
ngc2.jpg

they'd be...... :devil:

Second of all thanks for coming out of hiding Twins!!!!!! :D :D :D I was actually begginning to get worried :( lol....

MsCatherineBrown said:
I was thinking we should make a list of all the songs that make us think of the boys. Then we could make an official FORT song list or something.

We do actually have a song thread you can add songs to here's the link.......Nick and Greg Songs!!!...........Hope you will post a song there :D :D
twins1729 said:

Especially with giant dildos!

Did you have to mention dildos???!!! :lol: :lol: sorry its just that I've been spending time over in the Danny/Flack thread for CSI:NY and there are some very sick and perverse people there so you'll have to excuse me for laughing at that.....lol
Okay gotta go bye

Last night SpikeTV showed Rashomama, one of my fave episodes and its very good for the love. As you all know the breakfast at Franks scene with the infamous "Declaration of Love" line uttered by Nick while looking directly at Greg. Two of my fave caps:

Greg eating bacon...Mmmmmm

rash3b.jpg

And Nick...well isn't it obvious!

wow.jpg

Wojo said:
And Nick...well isn't it obvious!

wow.jpg

God I gotta rewatch this episode 'cause Nick just looks sooooo HOT!! :D :D :D

Greg eating bacon...Mmmmmm

rash3b.jpg

Before that did you see the look he gave Nick.....
Rashomama1.jpg

.....when he was saying something about "horny women with "coupling" on the mind"........

but the part that make me and my brother laugh out loud everytime we see it no matter how many times we've seen it before is the look on Nick's face when he gets his car back....
Rashomama-1.jpg

poor Nick......they really did a number on his car....

btw,......where's is everybody???....

Love all those screencaps. If only Greg had cut Nick's shirt in "Rashomama" instead of Wendy...The sexual tension between the boys in that scene would have been....uff! :devil:

"That's what you get for eating p*ssy"
(Greg in "Fur and Loathing):

fal.jpg

"For the record, I like having a penis"
(Greg in "Ch-Ch-Changes"):

ch1.jpg

"My prostate is fine"
(Greg in "Down the Drain") I wonder if he knows that because his prostate is regullary.....checked ;) :devil:

dtd1.jpg

dtd2.jpg

What I mean is, could Greg be any more obvious? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back