The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome ForensicPsych!!! :D

Wanted to drop in and see how everyone is doing???

Love all the screencaps since the last time I have been on here. They made me smile! :D :D :D

And of course we love our Nicky even though sometimes he doesnt think before he speaks. He is human. As long as he learns from the mistakes that all that matters to me.

The screencap MsCatherineBrown posted I noticed something. The shirt Greggo is wearing I believe Nicky wore once. Except it would have been more form fitting b/c, well as we all know Nicky does like to wear form fitting shirts a lot.:devil: Shows that he likes to show off his body, esp. to Greggo. And gotta love him for that. * ;)dreamy sigh ;)* And further proof that it could be a shirt Nicky wore if you look at Greggo in the screencap it looks a little big in places. Possibly stretched out from a hunky Texan! :D :devil:

Welcome ForensicPsych!!! It makes my day to know there's a new Love fan out there! yay! btw, you might be interested in the Defining Moments of The Love wiki. We're gathering work (art, fanfiction...) to send to TPTB to help them see The Love and make it cannon someday. (The link's in my sig). I know, the rest of the fort's tired of hearing about it, but I just can't plug the wiki enough because it's still so small, and needs to be so much bigger before we send it off.

Also, OTL, I see what you mean about the shirt! lol. Maybe Nick did wear it once. And that's the shirt he's wearing in chapter 14 of Ghost too! Which, btw, is written, but finding time to edit is just not happening!
Well, off to work for me. ttyl!

First of all Welcome ForensicPsych!!!
Happy Birthday OTL!!!!
and as always I made you a Card, hope you like it!!! :D :D :D
OTLsBDayCard.jpg

About the shirt yeah it does look waaaaay too big for Greg..I'll try and see if I can find a pic of that......
And finally QOTU - really Nick's wearing that blue shirt in the next chapter of Ghost?? Cool.....but could you do me one favour and stop leave us in clueless over who's who I think its about time we knew atleast one characters true identity...
So I was rewatching Pilot and the "Anal Swab" comment moment....
Pilot.jpg

.......they look sooo cute together......in that pic.

So anywayz "Built To Kill part 2" is reshowing today so I'll probably watch since its one of my favourite episodes....

Okay laterz

lol, sorry Shazza, I meant the green button down, not the blue one. It's the shirt he had on in that ep in season one when the wife had the gun pointed at him. That shirt's always stuck in my head for some reason.
As for Ghost, I really thought everyone would have figured it out ages ago! lol. But as I've been saying the end is near, and you have no idea how close we are!

OTL - OMG, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Just for you, I'm gonna do my best to get this chapter edited and posted by the end of the night! Just don't hold me to it, must get to bed early.

Welcome ForensicPsych! It's great that you found your way to the Fort. I promise you'll love it here! ;)

Happy Birthday only_true_love!!

Now on the our boys. It seems Greg likes to wear Nick's shirts 'cause sometime his clothes are way too baggy to be cool :p

I miss the boys, a whole week without watching an episode is like hell but soon I'll be reunited with my DVDs and then I'm starting a marathon. All those screencaps make me want to relive their best moments.

Sometimes they're so couply. With Nick turning the radio back on, offering Greg to do a presentation for him, well, they just have to stand next to each other and the picture screams COUPLE!! Like in my banner. I mean the way Nick was all upset over Greg not telling him about Grissom and "you know who" (btw, she will return :().

Welcome to The Fort ,ForensicPsych.

Happy Birthday, only_true_love!!! :D :D :D The boys are ready for your party:

georgeeric-1.jpg

And now, a present for you that I've found in " A Little Murder": Nick on his kness :devil:....wearing, obviously, a Greg's shirt ;)

gregshirt.jpg

That shirt really bugged me when I saw it. I was really like WTF is he wearing?? Is he serious? Does he really want us to think he's a ladies man, wearing shirts like that? It's such a Greg shirt plus it's WAY too small for Nicky. He'll stretch out out and Greg will not be pleased when Nick gets home. Wonder what his punishment will be ... :devil:

love_fan said:
That shirt really bugged me when I saw it. I was really like WTF is he wearing?? Is he serious? Does he really want us to think he's a ladies man, wearing shirts like that? It's such a Greg shirt plus it's WAY too small for Nicky. He'll stretch out out and Greg will not be pleased when Nick gets home. Wonder what his punishment will be ... :devil:

Omg you guys are so right. I always thought that shirt was a odd choice for Nicky. If you watch the ep Nick almost hides the fact hes wearing the shirt by wearing a jacket over it. Hmmm. Punishment hehehe now I'm all full of naughty thoughts! :lol:

Awwww thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone! :D

Shazza thank you so much for the card. I really love it! And QOTU, I'll remember to look for the update, but dont worry if you cant finish to post it.

As for that shirt Nicky is wearing in "A Little Murder" wow. I didnt even remember that shirt for some reason. Its definately Greggo's. I wonder what possessed Nicky to waer such a shirt. It is soooooooo not his style. I mean yes Nicky wears clingy tees and shirts and as I said before, gotta love him for it! ;) But they are solid colors, not patterns. And even the few patterns shirts that he ha wore (like maybe a striped tee) they have never been that out there.

As for Nicky's punishment, I bet Greggo will think of something good. Likely something that involves not being able to touch him. :devil: ;) :p :D :devil:

Welcome to The Fort ,ForensicPsych.

Happy Birthday, only_true_love!!, I know it's late but I wasn't on line the last few days.

I come back to some great screencaps and more evidence of "The Love". Very nice caps everyone. I agree about Nick's shirt, I always thought it was weird see him in that type of shirt. Guess it must be Greg's!!

seabird said:

This is one of my favourite pics of them:
c67.jpg

I agree 100%, I have always loved this photo, I wish George and Eric would pose for more pics like this one, I really miss seeing them together off screen. They look so happy! :)

I cannot rememeber where I saw this pic. It was a picture of either nicky or george & he is wearing a tight blue sweater and he is wearing a necklace & a ring. Looks like he might have gone clubbing. When I saw this pic, it made me a believer that our texan was not as straight as he seemed. Nothing in the picture implied that he was gay, but my gaydar went off (women can have gaydar right????????)

Hey there sorry not been around for a while.

That shirt has Greg wore it before... Now i realise that it isn't Nick's style.

Oh happy belated birthday OTL.

LOl lonewolf001 all gay and bisexual men and women have gaydar, some straight ppl think that they do as well.

WEll This picture is the best of them together, i dont konw where its from but its only my cell/mobile phone as a screen saver. Its an old picture but Eric and George just look soo nice together..

[image]
GW200H237.jpg
[/image]

seabird said:
And now, a present for you that I've found in " A Little Murder": Nick on his kness :devil:....wearing, obviously, a Greg's shirt ;)

gregshirt.jpg

^^ OMGOD you know I was watch "ALM" the other day and I noticed this lol....that shirt just screams Greg lol......Wonder what Nick's punishment was after that.... :devil:

Wojo said:
seabird said:

This is one of my favourite pics of them:
c67.jpg

I agree 100%, I have always loved this photo, I wish George and Eric would pose for more pics like this one, I really miss seeing them together off screen. They look so happy! :)

I agree Wojo I looove that pic and yeah I wish George and Eric would pose for more pics like this one too.
They look so happy! :)

candygirl1uk said:

WEll This picture is the best of them together, i dont konw where its from but its only my cell/mobile phone as a screen saver. Its an old picture but Eric and George just look soo nice together..

GW200H237.jpg

This pic would be even better if it were real, I hate to do this but unfortunately this is a manip (not one of mine) and a very good one. Eric was cut out and reversed, the real pic below is of George, Eric and Gary.

Sorry to disappoint you. :(

LOL its not real? Ah well, at least i know now... Thought it was too good to be true. LOL. Still a good photo. Even the real one.
I just added that one, and highlighted the two and left Gary off lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back