The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #16

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

I'm here Twins!!! hehehehe

And Love the spoiler info you brought up. IF they have fun, we might get to see a little something like Cath and Warrick did with you know what! LOL Any predictions for A La Date, for those who have been following????

2. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Yes, I'm here too. I'm writing!

If I knock one story off, I'm going to work on my video.

Also, I'm all ready for Fort #17 already. Get to posting people!!! If every regular posts 5 times randomly over the rest of the day, I'm sure we'll reach it by tonight. I mean, if the really, really regulars post in between all those times! lol

3. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Twins Twins Twins, do not tempt me with this... Its getting hot...

Awww Greggo and Nicky are they gonna kiss??? Maybe do something more....

I must say, Clarrisani does have a very very valid point. She's right you know, Grey's anatomy, Prison Break etc wouldn't think twice about having a gay or bisexual character in the show.

Interesting, maybe we will see more then. Maybe just maybe Nick will open up to Greg.... Unlike he has ever done before??

Ok a few posts back i asked can anyone tell me sterotypical gayness that either Nick or Greg do.... Well I'm watching one episode right now Greg still in the lab, a case of the ice hockey player.... Where Warrick plays the piano?

Right, well when Greg is giving his findings to Sara and Catherine..... Hmmm watch it, that pose, so gay lol...

Predictions for season 8, maybe TPTB are taking note of the yobling and the love woot.

4. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Seriously. All I ask is to have scenes with them together.

I want to see the good old, George/Eric chemistry we all know and love.

Just to have their friendship flourish would be amazing. That's the basis if the Nick/Greg fan base and even anti-fans would like that.

5. only_true_love

Candy you'll have to wait and see if they kiss or not!!!! Maybe they will. Maybe they wont. LOL And Nick checking out Greg's cute tushy to me would be conidered something a gay character would do!!! I know I bring this up A LOT but its true!!!!

It be really cool at the end of A La Cart we see them go-cart racing and just hanging out being buddy buddy and there is that "innocent" flirting going on. LOL I'm not saying this btw b/c of "A La Date" that twins and I have been doing!!!!

6. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Of course! All their Top 10 Moments are very gay. At least when it comes to showing their attraction to each other.

If they did bring in a girl for Nick or Greg, wouldn't be nice (kind of met half-way) if they at least brought in a guy for the other?

7. only_true_love

OMG YES & NO
    Yes becuase it be twice the jelousy. And I'd like to see them both get jealous, esp. Nick b/c he be great at it. Angry~ Good. Crying~Amazing. Jelous~ Priceless icing on the cake!!!

No~ b/c it might take away the subtexty moments between them and I'd cry!!!! :(

8. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

You know, I'd cry too! :(

It all depends....

I mean, if Greg was hooked up with some random chick and TPTB were really, really hell-bent on keeping them together. I might just fight that Nick is gay, and Greg could still be bi.

But if they ended up hooking Nick up with a guy just for fun, I'd probably love it.

All and all, I think they're gay. Then don't need to date each other to prove it.

9. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Awww lets not be so dispondent? Is that even spelled the correct way, i doubt it. Any how if there was a new character say Greg gets a g/f, she will leave him because he can't arise to the challange. OR because she has picked up on their subtle thing going on.

Or Nick gets angry and walks away from Greg, and every time Greg tries to talk to Nick, he makes an excuse and finds Warrick. LOL...

10. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

OMG Stacy.

Nick and Greg need a Maddie! That's it, that's their call! :lol:

She needs to date...well, either of them. Then there's this horrid triangle and then they almost kiss after swimming. Later when one of their crazy dad's come to town, the one helps the other with a tie, and the kiss.

*sighs*

Sure, they'd be copying, but I'd still love it.

11. only_true_love

LMAO That be awesome. It have to be Nick's dad b/c i highly doubt Greg's dad would be crazy!!!

Candy, i like your idea too. Grrr I was reading something on WMTDB the other night where Nick finds out Greg i bi or gay and avoids him. Not b/c it he is bothered by it but b/c he thought Greg was straight. And he has had a crush but never thought he'd return the feelings , etc. And he avoids Greg. Makes excuses to hang out with him but he hangs out with Warrick. Did you read this story too??? LOL

What we really need is Greg's grandfather to come visit and since he is so wise, he'd totally realize something and convince Greg to say somthing!!! hehehehe

12. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Hmm, did i read the same story, lol, have a look at the reviews... Yeah maybe i did. I did read one story not on WMTDB, and omg i was sooo cross with Nick, basically he was only using Greg for sex. I felt soo bad for Greg, because he had fallen in love with Nick or came close too it.

Well anyways Papa Olaf coming to town, meets Greg at his work, and the first thing he says, he sees a small group is-

I dont know why he's saying this in an italan or a jewish accent but just work with me....

PAPA OLAF, " Hay Greggie, so wheres this smuck Nick, If he can't see what a handsome man you are, ugh! find someone new"

Which Greg goes red... Nothing new to Papa Olaf.
    "So Gregory , who are you friends..."

Greg deeply blush's introduces everyone except the red faced man standing hiding behind Warrick...

"This... This is Nick"
    "Ah, Nicky the smuck, come look at my boy, what's not to like eh? You blind? Need glasses?" Looks towards his grandson, "Hay Gregory, come here turn around, show him what he is missing!"

"PAPA OLAF!" Greg in total embarrasment, they hear a cough, they all turn and Grissom is standing there " Ah this must be the boss er? No wonder Sara fell for him, he has intellegence... Hay Nicky you could learn a lesson from him"

Can you just see that? Now can you understand why he is either Jewish or Italian???

13. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Norwegian. Scandinavian accent then. lol

That would be so cute. Then need someone to come and do that. If it was Papa Olaf that would be all the better.

Isn't that funny Stacy? I'm not sure if Nick's dad would be as crazy as Col. Cuckoo. Maybe one of them can have a crazy uncle or something.

14. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Maggs- Your one shot was amazing! Just as good as The Day Before You! I left you a comment on ff.net, so you know.

And for A La Date....hmmm...yeah, I see this going to the gutter sometime soon! lol...

I don't know how I would feel about this whole g/f b/f thing. But if they at least gave Nick a b/f that would be awesome! And, it might make Greg realize that Nick's actually gay and then he might feel more free to go after what/who he really wants: Nick, of course. And dump his g/f, who was really in love with someone else...maybe Hodges! lol...wouldn't it be funny though, if she was really bi and actually liked Wendy or Mandy instead? Or one of the other girls? That would be hilarious! I'd be so happy if all that happened, I'd be screaming and laughing at the same time. lol.

I don't mean to keep this entry short, but I have to go work on chap 13 so you all can read it soon. It's heartbreaking and soooo fricken emotional, and the topic of conversation between two people almost deserves a warning in the A/N...yeah....well, off to write! ttyl!

15. only_true_love

LOL crazy uncle would work. Nick's dad wouldnt be as crazy as the Col. he's not a killer but crazy in other ways.

I love your idea Candy! I can totally see Papa Olaf doing that. hehehe I loved the last part when he brought up GSR!!! LOL

I know we talked about who would already know that our boys are gay or at least bi and if it came out that they were dating or started to, who would accept them and their reactions. But if you had to pick someone other than Ecklie, who do you think would have a problem with it??? And I dont mean b/c of them keeping their private life private and work, work. That they'd be against it b/c its to guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.