The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #16

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Yeah, Kristy is worse than Col. Mayer!

Remember that Asian chick that was flirting with Greg in "Random Acts of Violence." You know the one that looked like she should have been a part of Gwen Stefani's posse? She was terrible too!

Thanks for the congrats!

OMG! I'm watching Power Rangers Operation Overdrive and it has the best slash in a LONG time. The last episode we found out that Mack was a robot and it was a little disappointing because it was one of the best slash episodes I've seen EVER. Seriously, touching, winking, flirting...smacks on the ass. Now this new episode, Dax (the other guy) and Mack were the FIRST scene and Dax is acting the same around him. Kind of like, you're still my Mack! Sorry, got carried away. But I'm seriously loving this right now!

Stacy, I sent it back to you. As soon as you're done, I'll post it!

2. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

I'm going to be sooooo hyper Thurs. night and I'm leaving early fri. to go to visit family so I wont be on long :( Not to dwell on the dead hooker but no wonder Greg is likely afraid to admit his feelings to Nick.

And not to Twins if I'm not mistaken Nicky is up to start tonight's edition of "A La Date"!!!! hehehehehehe

OMG I just had a very bad feeling about the new girl. Remember in season 1 where he tells Nick about this girl he was talking on the phone to when Nick came to get results. she had green eyes, etc. could she end up being the same girl???? Please prove me wrong!!!! grrrrrrrr

3. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Congrats from me too, twins ! Have fun!!

I don't want any of them to have a g/f or a b/f for that matter! They should stay single, if they can't be together.

Must rewatch Face Lift tonight, but I don't think that Greg was serious about that woman, I mean, I always thought he just said it to impress Nicky and the way he smiled/ grinned at him ... so cute! javascript:void(0)

I would hate it if they brought another Kristy to the show, I never liked her even before I saw the Love. It just seemed wrong on so many levels.

can't wait for A La Dinner and I'm so looking forward to your reviews of A La Cart! And I noticed it too, all the couples are together, ahh, so good (except for GSR) :D

4. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Okay. Our surprise is ready! Head over to WMTDB and under the user name Twins_OTL and the title "Deleted Scenes" you'll find a little smutty story that'll be between our last installment and the one we're starting tonight. Speaking of that here:

When Nick woke up, he was surprised to find his bed empty. He was almost worried until he found a note on the kitchen counter from Greg. He was just letting Nick know that he had to go home and get ready for work.

Nick smiled and got ready himself. Imagining seeing his Greggo in an hour.

5. only_true_love

When Greg got home he sighed looking around his empty apartment. He hated that he left Nicky. Last night was... well AMAZING to say the least! ;)

After taking a shower and nearly spending 20 min. figuring out what to wear he fixed his hair so it spiked like it used to. Hopefully this will make Nicky smile. :D God, he could get used to this felling of being so loved. Realizing he better get moving or he'd be late he grab his duffle bag and keys and headed off to work.

6. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

Aww, that was sweet Twins and OTL! I left ya a review on WMTDB, too. :p

Well, I'm off to bed everyone! See you tomorrow; and don't forget to watch ATWT and by the time I get back we'll probably be on #17! Go us!

*kisses #16 bye-bye* I'll misseth you!

7. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Nick walked into the locker to find Greg sitting at the bench in front of his locker. Nick smiled big and couldn't control the urge to tease Greg.

"Guess who?" Nick asked while placing his hands in front of Greg's eyes.

Thanks for the sweet reply Zodiac! I'm glad you liked it!

8. Maggs

Maggs Hit and Run

Thanks to to everyone who read and commented that they loved my Greg 1-shot!

I just saw Rashomama again and in the opening scene at the diner when Nick says "marriage is a public declaration of love", he's turns to look at Greg when he says the words 'oflove'? LOL I just noticed that.

9. only_true_love

hmmmmmmm Greg thinks for a minute. He knows its Nick, he just wants to have a little fun. Well I know its not Warrick because I saw him leave a few mintues ago. *giggles* So it must be my favorite Cowboy. :)

Off to read your reply!

10. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

That's like moment 13 or something Maggs. I can't remember, but I know it was an honorable mention.

Nick smiled, and slid his hands down to Greg's shoulders and gently began to massage them.

"And how's my beautiful Greggo doing this morning?"

11. only_true_love

Getting up from the bench Greg turns around and places his hands to rest on Nicky's hips. "I'm doing really well. I can't thank you enough for last night. I.... You think I'm beautiful?"

the last part Greg gets a bit shy and cant look Nick in the eye. And will Nick notice something off???

12. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

"I think you're perfect," Nick replied seriously and placed his hands on the sides of Greg's face.

Greg looked up at him and Nick gently leaned forward. When their lips connected, it was if they were the only ones in the room.

(Are they?)

EDIT: Stacy and I were ready to continue with "A La Date" and reach Fort 17. However, since this site had to go through some emergency maintenance, we had to stop.

We have 14 posts to go and hopefully they won't be reached by the time I wake up in the morning.

If you don't feel the need to post, don't. Just to make sure.

I only ask because I have the first post of the next Fort ready, I just have to paste it. :)

If you would be so kind. Read our smutty fic while you're waiting. Under the name Twins_OTL and the title is "Deleted Scenes."

13. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Swwwon, ahh ladies ladies ladies, i've also left a review, which i was pleasently suprised about. The silly thing that this site does and we see Eddie Cahill for like 4 hours or something so i couldn't read the posts.. Then out of frustration i went to sft... Congrats twins, - now forward it to me lol....

Then trying to get my fix- sad i know i headed of towards WMTDB and low and behold it was there lol...... SEE I told ya to post it there.

Left a review as always....

14. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

It's okay, suckerforasmile. A few pages back a posted a quote from John Barrowman bagging out the American companies about their views toward gay relationships, and given his mistreatment by the CBS...

So, how long now til A La Date?

15. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Absolutely loved your story,twins and only_true_love ! So sweet!!!

Can't wait until the story continues, the suspense is almost killing me. Who saw them? Please continue soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.