The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #16

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

Oh right! I thought that was who was doing it! Okay then, yay! But I can still watch the hotness that is Nick Stokes and Greg Sanders right? *puppy dog eyes* I want to hug my wittle Greg at the end!

2. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

yeah.. lets.. lets get out of here.

Greg practically stutters this out b/c he serousily could not believe that Nick licked the chocolate off his thumb. And it hits him that OMFG he is going back to Nick's place!!!

3. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

What!!!! Omg now i have to wait like 10 hours to finish off their date. OMG...

To answer the twins reply hmmm a convention would be lovely, and yeah I#m probably not the only person, but who knows....

SWEET..... Now if only i could fast forward today, come home from work and read this.... Afterwards you should post it, damn....

4. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

Oh, man... I'm on an icon-making spree right now. XD And I'm downloading like a ton of textures, brushes, texts and graphs. My computer is gonna be so out of memory soon. LOL But hey, I'll make some pwetty LOVE icons for everyone! :p

Great RP, you two, keep it up! W00t for thumb licking. Haha!

Maggs~ Really beautiful fic. One of the best one-shots I've read in awhile. :)

5. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Nick held the door open for Greg when they left the restaurant and the door to the car.

Greg smiled big. Nick wondered he if ever got that kind of treatment.

When Nick hopped into the driver's seat, he smiled at Greg.

"You ready Greggo?" Nick teased.

6. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Ready Nicky. And that was the last either said anything on the way back to Nick's place. There were a few glances towards each other but no words were spoken. After Nick pulled into his designated parking spot & parked, he got out and went to the other side to open the door for Greg. Greg couldnt help but smile at Nick being such a gentleman and holding doors open for him and all. No one has ever been this sweet and kind b4. He couldnt help but think he could get use to this. That is if Nick wanted something more than just tonight. Hearing the "beep" to lock the dorrs to Nick's vehicle, Nick's hand reached for his and they walked towards his appartment building. Letting go of Greg's hand Nick searched for his keys.

7. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

Oh, my... I think I just died a little on the inside. And not in the good way. I was just searching for something on yahoo and came across some article on some website entitled 'The Five Reasons to Kill Nick Stokes' and it literally made me want to hit something.

Sorry if this has been discussed on here before, but I just found it and wasn't happy. I mean, yeah, it's from season 6, yeah, it's written by someone who doesn't matter in the least, but still... how could you ever hate Nicky?! Grah, some people. *sighs*

8. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

As soon as Nick finally found his keys; he looked straight up into Greg's eyes. They seemed so patient, and wanting.

Nick placed his hand on the side of Greg's face, and slowly started leaning towards him.

He could feel Greg's breath on his lips, and they were almost there....

*SLAM*

Nick's neighbor had just shut her loudly, startling them out of their moment.

Nick sighed and unlocked the door, then held it open to let Greg inside...

Like what you saw? Want to know what happens next?

Tune in tomorrow night for the next installment of "A La Date."

PS - If you're good little fans, I might have a surprise for you all!

9. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Heh. I want to see you try and keep this PG. I'm foreseeing links to another site in the near future, lol. This is so going to go the way of the NC-17. ;)

I wonder if season 8 will be the season to rival season 2 in way of Nick/Greg. If we got episode 2 (which I hope we do), it may just be that TPTB might be waking up to what the fans want. Might be they've visited the CSI wiki and realised how popular The Love really is and can't deny it anymore, especially now that they're up against other shows that don't shy away from it.

10. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

So sweet keep it up I want more!
    I'm also wondering how you will keep the rating ;-)
    And yeah for the surprise.

I hope S8 will be only a bit like S2, S2 was just great lovewise, they were in almost every episode together!

11. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

Wha....How? I must read it! That's...Just...I don't know! D: That's...Just...Not...No! I can't get over it, and it's so...mean! D:< Gah. I'm done, now.

Clarrisani, I like your thinking. I mean, I can understand not having a gay couple because it's in police work, but being that so many other shows are embracing stuff like that, you'd think they'd go for it, even just to try it. Then they wouldn't have people saying that CBS primetime was homophobic (not that they are saying that, just...for the sake of saying that. I mean....Nevermind. :)).

12. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Oh, they're saying it. Indeed they are saying it. And more and more are they saying it. All they need to do is put a gay couple on CSI (even if it's just witnesses or something for one episode) and treat them well. It'd be a bonus if they did include more Nick/Greg interaction... and maybe some touching. Touching would be nice. ;)

13. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

I like the way you think, Clarrisani.

I was watching all the "A La Cart" promos and I've notived that they show three couples in them: first, Warrick and Catherine in the restaurant; then, Grissom and Sara in the car, and finally Nick and Greg on the road!. Are they're trying to tell us something or what? ;) Oh, and I've also noticed that our boys are wearing very similar black shirts in this scene...maybe we have a plant in the wardrobe department! :lol:

14. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

You guys are so cute. Guessing and all. Maybe, maybe I'll have some NC-17 smut for you all tonight...Boy lovin!

Mmmm...Shall I set a wager? As soon as we reach page 25? :devil:

There's also a clip with Nick and a ballistics dummy! Nick and Greg with a dummy! I want major, major flirting with that!

15. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

[quoteClarrisani, I like your thinking. I mean, I can understand not having a gay couple because it's in police work, but being that so many other shows are embracing stuff like that,

[/QUOTE]

Yep, I agree. I was pleasantly suprised while watching Brothers & Sisters (season1). Where they actually showed two guys kissing, even dancing together. I do not know what happens in the rest of the season, but i hope it continues. At least its not like will & grace where you never saw Will REALLY kiss another guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.