The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #16

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Clarrisani!!!!!!!!!!!! You see, I always notice when everyone's gone for a while, and come back. *waves* Hi!

I'm off to watch the promos Wojo!

Thanks for liking our little story guys.

What will happen when Greg comes back to Nick's house. Find out tonight on the nest installment of "A La Date!" :p

2. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Oh hello. This episode looks promising indeed. And if Grissom gets pulled off the case for an inquest or something like that, they really will be working the case alone. Finally!!! And did anyone else notice how close they were standing while talking about Grissom and Sara? Given how far ahead Grissom was, they didn't need to stand that close not to be heard...

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I've always loved blond Greg (the way he looked in Iced & GD)I think he just looks so much better/sexier. They will have more than one scene together according to the spoilers I've read. Nick & Greg always get real close to each other, it's magnetism baby! They're drawn to each other. :D

4. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Wojo you have hit the explanation on the head!!

No matter what they do, Nick and Greg are drawn to each other like MAGNETS. I bet thought say Nick or Greg gets a new love, they will still flirt eith each other... Infact they are addicted to each other.

Can not eait for a la date!!!

5. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

A La Date will probably continue later tonight. :) I can't say exactly when though. After my walk and when Stacy gets home from work.

I Love that explanation too. They are magnets! They pull and pull on each other! They are addicted to each other!

6. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Ah twins, i hate it that im in another country. Ugh, its so quiet when you lot are asleep and well having your lifes lol.....

So i'll read it maybe tomorrow when I come home from work. I'm all alone in England, and most of you guys are in the states.

7. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Poor Candy *hugs*. All us Love fans are so lonely! If I won a whole lot of money. I'd pay for us all to have a Love Convention on the Mediterranean! :D I doubt you're the only Love fan in the UK. Just the only one that comes here.

Yay! Page 24! We're almost there!

Here's some eye sex for y'all.
    [​IMG]

8. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Love the eye sex!!!

And love the magnets explination! hehehe

and *hugs* to Candy!!!

When Twins gets back A La Date will continue!!!! *suspence builds* Can you take it??? LOL

9. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

Like whoa, ya'll have been busy while I was away! XP Almost to our goal, I'm so excited!

To whomever asked if it was weird that they saved fics to their compy... don't worry, I do it too. :p I have over 3,000 fics between CSI and anime. LOL But I know I've read tons more than that online. Silly, huh? Ah, well. What can I say? I'm a fangirl at heart. heh.

Okay, so on the topic of why Greg feels he has to keep impressing Nick with his sexual experiences and whatnot; I think it's because he's trying to make Nicky jealous. Going with my theory that they broke up and for the past 2 seasons Nick's been trying to win Greg back, it makes sense. Greg's trying to show off and make Nick jealous, but he's really saying 'I love you, please take me back!' Subtext, right? It's such a Greg thing to do.

Which brings me back to my theory. I'm adjusting it now, because after going back and watching S5, I think they didn't break up until the middle of that season. Cuz the amount of subtext in the beginning few eps. of 5 is just... overwhelming, IMO. Then after GD, Nick realizes how much he needs Greg, so on and so forth.

Yeah, the theories are plaguing me again tonight. Beware.

10. Maggs

Maggs Hit and Run

I wrote a 1 shot character piece from Greg's perspective that includes a certain Texan. It's PG-13 so I can finally post something here LOL I hope it makes you smile...

msmaggs.com/bump.htm

Can't wait for Episode 2 and hopefully some great N/G!

Maggs

11. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

Schweet, I'm always in the mood for a good one-shot!! Thanks for letting us know, Maggs!

*goes off to read it* Oh yea, I remeber seeing this on FF.net. Awesomeness! :)

12. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Okay! Who's ready for tonights installment of "A La Date!"

LAST TIME:

Nick and Greg went to dinner. They held hands twice, and ended with Nick inviting Greg to his place.

Stacy, I believe Greg is first.

13. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

They remained silent and when they finished their meal, they agreed to share a piece of double chocolate cake. At one point Greg looked up and saw Nicky had some frosting on the side of his mouth. He couldn't help but let out a chuckle. When Nick looked at him, almost to say what's so funny? Greg leaned slighty over the table and with his thumb wiped away the frosting and started to sit back down. However, Nick grabbed his hand and licked off the frosting from Greg's thunmb! :)

hehehehe
    Get your butt over on AOL IM silly!!!! lol Pretty please!!! :)

14. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

Okay, the role playing is upping the cute factor here! It's so cheesy it's sweet lol.

Viva Las Vegas and Down The Drain are on tonight so I will try to do the ep guide for those. I couldn't remember if anyone finally took over season 5 but I'll still do what I can.

Four more days!

15. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Actually Elizabeth, suckerforasmile said that she would do the entire season! Thanks though! *huggs* We still need season 6 if you're interested!

The taste of Greg's thumb still lingered in Nick's mouth after Greg sat back down.

Nick looked into Greg's eyes and they were filled with pure lust.

"You wanna get out of here?" Nick asked almost gasping for air. When did he forget to breath?

I'm going Stacy, I'm going!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.