The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #16

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

That's a much better ending LoneWolfe ,thanks for putting that picture in my brain. :devil:

2. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

LoneWolfe That's a great ending! LMAO! I would have given anything for that to have happened instead! We would have all flipped our lids if anything close to that had happened.

Wojo and seabird thanks for all the updates again! I think I'll go and watch that clip now! And all this stuff has me nervous and excited. I guess only time will tell!

NickyandGreggo We've missed you hon! I'm sorry you'll be missing this season, but if you email Candy, I think she can tell you of a way to watch season 8 since she's from the UK and I know she watches them. Have fun in my homeland!

3. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Isn't it strange how Greg always wants to impress Nicky with his sexual experiences? Like he wants to make himself look more interesting to him. Ah well, as if that was necessary.

I would love a lesbian on the cast it would be awesome, she would be great with Wendy, I don't know but I just get that vibe from her ...

As for the best emotional Nick scene, I would also go for Fannysmackin, the Jaw Clench was great and he was really depressed the whole episode long, he even doubted his job and if he could go on in this "city of sin". I only saw clips from his teary-eyed moment over Greg but that looked good to, and when he was in court ... wow he really took care of his Greg!

4. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Interesting points there that you raised love_fan.

Yes Greg is always trying to impress Nick with his sexual experience, which if spoilers are correct it continues into Season 8. Which then makes me wonder, maybe the boys really arent together, and they have spend the last eight years now in total denial.

Ok some of you might be saying no there together and item, but if thats the case why is Greg still trying to impress Nick.

So, my theory is that they've been skirting around the issue for such a long time now its common nature, even maybe between other CSI's as well.

Maybe others have noticed how Nick behaves around Greg OR (to the point) with Greg.

What a lesbian as a character or as an actress, well actress is allready there.

Yeah Funnysmackin' was Nick loosing control which was really good to see Warrick trying to resrain him (and possibly protecting his close friend from any trouble), also Gum Drops we see Nick the most emotionally charged.

5. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

To answer my own question in regards to Nick getting emotional I loved Gum Dorps and Grave Danger. I swear if I had to cry on cue I'd think of Grave Danger to do so!!! *shudders*

As much as I'd like the new girl to be lesbian for the simple fact that makes her not a threat but I also thought of another interresting thing. What if she was someone Greg dated??? like an ex from college or high school or first person he ever slept with. I know I'm crazy for thinking this but it would make Nick wiked jelous!!!! hehehe

And dont forget to tune in into find out who wins tonight's go-cart race!!! Maybe its Greg. Maybe its Nick. Or maybe its a tie!!!! lol

6. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

I agree. I always said Greg tries to impress Nick. Sometimes I think Nick knows and is just humoring his Greggo. I Love every moment between them like that. Especially the "Casanova" moment. :D

Ok, I'm gonna say something but it's only about the new promo for "A La Cart", but since summaries are considered spoilers, I'm putting it in a spoiler box.

Ok. Nat and I were joking around at work. When Nick and Greg are talking about Grissom and Sara. Nick says to Greg, "Did Sara ever tell you about her and Grissom." Greg responds in saying, "In not so many words". What if after that Nick whispered, "Luckily no ones knows about us yet." We were just dying of laughter after we talked about that! It would be sooo cool!

7. only_true_love

OMG that be FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!! And then all of us can go ha ha! to all non believers!!! hehehe I know that sounded mean but I dont care!!! lol

Ready to continue role play????

8. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

I don't think Veronica Lake will have anything to do with Greg, she's supposed to be in her early 20's and Greg's 32. There's no way they know each other in the way of a previous romance or from school. Because of the fact she is so young, I don't think she'll have any romance with Greg whatsoever.

Yes we can continue Stacy! :D

After an intense race our boys finally were near the end. It was neck and neck, but a lot was at stake. Who will win the prize!?

9. only_true_love

Crap! Greg shouts as Nick beats him by a split second.

Greg seems upset but he's also nervous because he knows something is up and part of him is wanting to believe that he has a chance with Nick but at the same time his rational side is screaming LADIES MAN! LADIES MAN! LADIES MAN!

10. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

LOL. What an imagination you have Stacy! :D

They climb out of the go carts and meet on the side of the track.

I told you that I let you win, Nick said smirking. Now, I what do I want from you...?

Stacy, PM me, I have ATWT stuff to tell you!

11. only_true_love

LOL I know I could have done better!

ok at this point Greg is going to be a bit bold and somewhat brave.

Well Nicky, you know I'm up for pretty much anything! And then he leaves to go return his helmet, leaving Nick to wonder.

hehehehehehe

12. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Well, we can't get too naughty here, but we sure can imply something happens between our boys. :devil:

Nick stood there with a million ideas running through his head. Go back to his place...a romantic dinner...

Greg returned smiling. Nick smirked with an idea.

Ok Greggo, I'm going to treat you to dinner tonight, but then, he said stepping closer to Greg. Tomorrow morning I want you at my house bright and early, he touched Greg's shoulder and moved closer. I'm taking you bird watching.

Remember our talk here on bird watching! LMAO! Greg must be so disappointed right now!

13. only_true_love

At first Greg is smiling. Dinner with his Nicky. But when he hears getting up early and bird watching he has to bite his tongue not to say something stupid.

Sounds great Nick. What are you in the mood for? (he's talking food here so no minds going into the gutter!) LMAO

14. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Come on, I'll treat you to Italian. Nick said and loosely put his arm around Greg's shoulders. Nick saw Greg's hesitation about the bird watching even though Greg tried to hide it. Don't worry Greg, I promise we'll have fun. I'll make sure of it. What could Nicky be planning for his Greggo?

So, I'm watching Tourchwood right now. Jack and Ianto are sooo different from Nick and Greg, and also Brian and Justin and Luke and Noah! Gosh all my couples are so different.

15. only_true_love

Greg is thinking ohhhhhhhh Italian and something else. I'll give you a hint: Disney Movie! hehehehe He is loving that Nick has his arm around him. So he leans into Nick for a moment and says, "I know we will have fun."

And he really does b/c even though he doesnt like getting up early or bird watching he loves his time with Nick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.