The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #16

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Nick shrugs and smiles. He turns on the rock station. He's been listening to it lately, it makes him think of Greg.

"Oh, I like this song." Nick says smiling. Is it any more obvious that he's in Love with his Greggo!

Hey, just so you all know it's 5 days, 19 hours, and 45 minutes until "A La Cart". That's also how long we need to make it to Fort 17!

2. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Greg cant help but smile too. Seeing his Texan God smile makes him melt and ever so nervous!!! Just as the song finishes they pull into the parking lot of the go-cart place. And after Nick parks but before they get out if the vehicle Greg turns to Nick & tells him, "dont worry I'll make sure you have fun."

Greg says this b/c he could tell Nick was oddly nervous on the ride over to the place and he wants Nick to relax and have fun! hehehehe

And I really think we will sooooo make it to Fort 17 way b4 "A La Cart"!!! I predict by the end of this weeekend!!! hehehe

3. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

They walked into the small office to rent their go-carts. Greg seemed confident, but Nick walked behind. He was wondering if everyone assumed they were on a date.

"How much is it?" Nick asked when they got up to the counter.

(Greg smiled and turned away from him. Nick was shocked that Greg was paying for him.)

Lol. Oh yeah! I think we can do it by this weekend too! Maybe we should slow down! :lol:

4. only_true_love

Seeing the stunned reaction, Greg panicks thinking he's made it look like a date. So now he tries to quickly think of something so Nick doesnt freak out!!!!!

you can get it next time if you have fun today!

will Nick see Gregs slip-up???? hehehe

5. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

And???? Hmmm ladies, dont leave me in suspense here!!!

Ooh two hot men on a date.

A none date at best, awww so sweet. You know afterwards when ya done jointly post it up so we can read it without the extra chat lol....

Swoon!!!

Regarding the new girl hmmm, its all fishy if you ask me. It really doesn't make sence, so im assuming that something is brewing, regarding the spoiler of wojo's I read the full interview and hmmmm still confused, but somehow i predicited that.

6. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

Zodiac, Yep, Greg's hair's shorter! Many of us are freaking out, so join us!

:p I'm excited for Hodges, too - I absolutely love him, I wonder what they've got in store for him...Hopefully something awesome. And...Not redundant.

Aaahh, I agree completely with the emotional scenes, too - he can do them so well! -sighs- Lol. And, you know, I don't see him punching some guy over Sara. I only saw him kick a bed. :D

And even though I'm happy about the spoiler thing, I feel bad, too..I mean, there's die-hard fans who'd be really disappointed. And besides - I don't want a new character.

7. only_true_love

Well I'm a fan and it stinks!!! I cant believe I'm saying this but I almost wish Dead Doll ended differently now!!!

But I have "A La Cart to look forward too!!! WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!

8. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Nick smiles and turns his head so Greg doesn't see him blush.

"If that's what you want. Maybe I'll pay for dinner later?"

Nicole just gave a 2/10 rating for Nick/Greg in "Dead Doll." What do you guys think?

Nick had 7 scenes and Greg had 4. Also, there was NO good interaction and all their scenes were short.

9. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

Yeah, my mom and I were talking about all that earlier. And we came up with a theory, that if that thing in Wojo's spoiler really does happen, then they're probably going to make Ronnie a permanent part of the show. But you never know. She could turn into another Sofia.

I've been saying from the beginning that the add-in of another female character worries me. Because the producers have already said that they're going to be making Nicky a focus this season, moving him up and whatnot. Therefore, I keep thinking that they're going to try and get him with a steady girlfriend or even pull a Warrick. Because, honestly, a lot of people think it's time Nick settles down. Which would totally suck; unless it was with Greg, of course.

Or you never know... if that thing in Wojo's spoiler does happen, it could upset someone within the team enough to give them reason to leave. Quite possibly Greg, since he and she are so close.

Meh, maybe I'm just being paranoid. I have sooo many theories. Most of them dealing with TPTB's conspiracies against The Love. XD

---
    Twins~ I'd say a 2/10 is fair for DD. Hopefully ALC will be something like a 9/10, though! *prays harder and to various deities* :p

10. only_true_love

I say 2 or 3. It was really a great episode for Nick. lol my best friend Kate even said it when I was surprised that Greg didnt have a flashback. She knows I'm a Love fan!!!

That's very sweet of you to offer. Greg says this as they climb in their go-carts and strap on their helmets. Ready Nicky?

Greg flashes a big smile at Nick when he asks if Nick is ready to race! :)

11. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Nick smiles back and he figures he can flirt on the track and it won't be that obvious.

After racing a few times, and Greg winning every race. They decided to take a break and get something to drink.

Greg began to gloat and Nick just laughed.

"Are you sure Greg? How do you know I didn't just let you win?!"

Veronica Lake will only be in four episodes, 3-6, and Sara will be leaving in episode 7. After that it just leaves Catherine and Sofia, but Sofia's only recurring now. I think they should just stay this way until the end of season 8, and if they want to change anything else around. Wait until season 9.

12. only_true_love

You let me win? huh Well when we are done with these drinks I say we race a couple more times. And you dont hold back this time Nicky.

Its all Greg can say with doing or saying something stupid b/c right now Nick looks so hot with drinking down his root beer through a straw! hehehehe

13. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

Duuude, I totally didn't read that part. XD Thanks for pointing it out, Twins.

Guess that's one of my conspiracy theories flattened. But it still doesn't mean that they won't try to make Nick into Mr. Wife-and-Kids, ya know? Well, maybe not THAT far, but on CSI, anything's possible. *shrugs*

Though, now that I think about it, it might be hard for Nick to juggle a steady girlfriend AND moving up on his career ladder, you think? I mean, look at what happened with Warrick and Tina.

What did I tell ya? Paranoid!Lexi is on the loose tonight. Haha! XP

14. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Nick laughs and keeps drinking. He keeps trying not to focus on Greg's tongue when it licks onto the straw for a drink.

"Well, you wanna make this interesting? Who ever wins gets to do? What do you think Greg?"

5 days, 17 hours and 45 minutes until "A La Cart!" I remember when it was two months away!

15. only_true_love

awww I feel honored Nicky. I only thought you bet with Warrick on cases and sports. I'm game. So what does the winner get Nicky?

hehehe Greg so wants to say something but he's so afraid to actually pick what the winner gets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.