The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #16

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Thanks!

I honestly don't know if I will be writing for the challenge or not...

2. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Wojo- You have to write for the Challenge! lol. It's loads of fun! And that's the important part.

Well, I've started chapter 8, and for some reason I'm having a hard time writing. The angst isn't coming easily for once! You're all shocked, I know. me too. I've actually managed to come up with yet another idea for a chapter fic that won't be angsty at all. Might be more like romance and a little humor, some drama. So, that's stuck in my head, and won't leave, but it needs a lot of planning before I even begin to write it. All I can say right now, is that I've got one scene in mind that includes kissing and eyeliner in the locker room! lol.
    So, I guess I should go find something angsty to watch so I can get this chapter done. It's planned out I just have to write it but my mind keeps wandering.

3. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Okay, I'm officially spending the next hour-and-a-half finishing looking for songs for my video.

I seriously can't wait until I get started. :)

I'm watching "Ghost Hunters" and I didn't even realize it was coming on. :D Happy geek is me.

4. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Woot! Can't wait to see the finished video! lol.
    So, CSI just came on, and I'm taping it! I can't wait to watch it. It'll have to be tomorrow though, cause my roommate's now pissed off cause she was watching something else when it switched over. And I'd like to stay out of the warpath that is my roommate. Now I'm nervous...I hate having roommates. I could be watching my fav show right now.
    Well, anyway, I'm gonna get back to writing chapter 8. Maybe I'll be lucky and get it finished before I go to bed! Yay for Nicky and Greggo!
    Oh, hey, Twins, I had a thought for the video! I think it would be mondo cool if you could somehow weave an actual plot into it. Don't know if you were thinking of doing that or not, but I like the idea. Sorta like A Neverending Dream that MickyLover303 did on youtube. What do you think? Cool idea?

5. NEGU

NEGU Witness

Yeah, I loved her work, A Never Ending Dream!! I even put those to my ipod to watch it whenever I want. And the related fanfic was also great. I’d love to see artworks like those :cool:

2 more posts then I’ll be reached to 100 posts!! Yay :D

6. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Woooooooohooooo!!!! My 100th post!!!! :D I wanted my 100th to be where I first started posting!!! ***hugs Twins and QOTU*** LOL

QOTU~ would it be ok if I PM'd you what I have so far in my story for the challenge??? I'm stuck and I know I'm over the word limit but every time I look at it I get so frustrated that I close the word document!! :(

7. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

only true love- You bet! Send it on over and I'll take a look at it. And congrats on the 100th post! That's awesome!
    I'm still working on chapter 8, been working on it for hours. At least now I'm in the middle of the last scene and then I get to edit. It's a long one, heading onto page five already, so that's cool. I'll get it up as soon as I can, but that might not be until tomorrow. We'll see.

8. only_true_love

Thanks QOTU!!! And I sent my story to you. Be honest!!!

9. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Stacy, I'll get you your avatar by tomorrow night. :)

Same to anyone else who wants one.

I was bored and created a YouTube Group for anything Nick/Greg related. Join if you're interested. I think I have everything set so it runs through me first, but that can be changed. I'm gonna try to save a good amount of videos and clips before I go to bed. Then when I have (what I think is) all of them saved, I'll add them all to the WIKI. *sighs* More things to do. :lol:

PS - The "As the World Turns" gay kiss is on tomorrow!!!! Check your local listings. I think it's gonna get a FANTASTIC turnout (seriously, the sneak-peak from "Entertainment Tonight" was uploaded earlier today and it has 13000 views and 6 honors already), which might influence CBS about other things. ;)

10. only_true_love

Thanks Twins!!! I cant wait for the ATWT kiss too!!!! hehehehe If the story line is well handled which I believe it will from the previews i've seen it should be beyond a wake up call that if its well recieved on DAYTIME TV it will go well on NIGHTIME TV!!! ***Hopes Certain Writters and Producers are seeing this!!:):):)***

11. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Page 2, finally!!!! lol

I know. CBS needs more gay-themed break-through storylines.

*cough* CSI *cough*

Maaaaaybe, not Nick/Greg. But at least one of them needs to be gay to prove some sort of attraction. Most of the time it's on Nick's side, but I do think that Greg flirts more. So I don't know...

12. only_true_love

Woooohooo page 2!!! LOL I agree that Greg flirts more! i have always thought even though Nick flirts too that he'd be the one in the closet more if you know what I mean! He clearly has an attraction to Greg. This ship is not based on nothing! And while I think Nick is the one that in a bit of denial Greg is far from it!!! Before I even learned about this ship and supported it I always felt the Greg's character would be very open to dating and being with a guy!! And the poss. that we'd see a b/f show up or get mentioned! Greg character is more of the free spirit and open to different things vs. Nick~ straight laced Texas frat guy!!! It be interresting to make Nick be the one who is gay on the show vs. Greg b/c i think that be surprisng. But maybe that's just me! :)

13. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Twins- I didn't know you could create groups on youtube like that. I'll have to check it out! And thanks for the kiss reminder. I can't stand soaps, but I might make an exception for this one. And maybe I can work on Live and Love while I watch it, that'll help a lot, I think.

only true love- I got your story, sent a reply back. Don't worry, I'll be honest, though I'm sure it's great!

As for Nick and Greg flirting, yeah, Greg's always been a flirter. He flirts with everyone, no matter who they are, except maybe Ecklie! lol. And I also have to agree with only true love that Greg is more open on the dating scene. It would be interesting if Nick turned out to be the gay one. Though, I'm afraid if that happened, some people(you know the types I mean) would think that's why he's as emotional as he is, like when that woman was going to shoot him once for example, and when that reporter scared him during Strip Strangler. Of course, I know him being gay has nothing to do with those things, but other people wouldn't. Though, it wouldn't change much if both he and Greg were gay and they either did or didn't end up together. Only this time, more attention would be put on Greg since he's the flirty and more open of the two of them.
    ok, off to write and beta! I'll be back later!

14. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

We're the only ones that can understand what's going on. lol

I wouldn't be surprised if either said they were gay. However, I would be surprised if they said they weren't.

Oh, and yes you can make groups. I'm gonna link the WIKI to it and remove all the ones I have now. It's gonna be so easy. I just skimmed and already have 85 Nick/Greg videos. :)

I want to get more, especially clicking on names and seeing if I have all of a users videos.

Then I'll just link to WMTDB and that page will be easy. FINALLY. :p

15. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Twins- I checked out the group, awesome videos!! I actually found some hilarious ones of George on the late late show. Shacky20 posted them, and they're just great!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.