The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #16

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Well, it's going to be for the "Moment Challenge" we've start. Just romantic, I guess. Very neutral. :)

Lol, and yes, we've been speedy lately. Thanks to some of our newer posters.

2. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Twins- Just caught your vids! Awesome job! And I love Candy's idea for the 20th! That's perfect! And not many people do country music, which is Nick. Actually, depending on what you do, it would be interesting if you combined one of Greg's fav bands with one of Nicks. But that might not be easy. I don't know. That's a perfect idea, and I'd love to see it on the wiki!

Wojo- just read Showers, and loved it! I left you a comment there!

Love fan- Welcome!!! Glad to see a new face! You'll have lots of fun here...yeah, we're obsessed with the boys too, incase you couldn't tell! lol....I could go on about that, but I won't. Instead, I'll be working on betaing for people and getting more of my own work out.
    Ah, lots to do and so little time, though it does feel great! Candy, your Challenge piece is next!

3. lil_love_fan

lil_love_fan Hit and Run

First off: Wheeeee! Fort #16! That's so awesome :D!

Next: welcome love_fan! I know what you mean about lurking, for that is a habit of mine that I have yet to completely break. And it's totally cool that English isn't your first language, because my adopted sister didn't speak a word of English when she came over about 5 years ago. So that type of thing doesn't bother me. Oh yes, and love your username BTW and your grammar is fine :).

Wojo: Read Showers earlier and it was awesome! Left a comment on WMTDB.

QOTU: A month seems like the perfect amount, for by the time it gets in to them the new season will be just around the corner. I better get writing!

Twins: 19 vids?! Wow! All of the ideas for the 20th sound great. I like how QOTU suggested using a song(s) that both or either one of them like. Maybe a U2 one would be good? I thought I read somewhere(maybe on The Wiki?) that Greg was originally supposed to blast U2 instead of Manson, and I always imagine that Nick would like them too. Maybe songs like Sweetest Thing, Two Hearts Beat as One or All I Want Is You would work. Then again, maybe my mega-obsession with them is causing me to be bias ;). Any way, once you need more songs you know who to email! And I must go watch your new ones *off to YouTube*

4. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

welcome love_fan!!!!
    lil_love_fan~ like the song sugestions! Another would be Goo Goo Dolls!!! I'll have to get back on what songs but they are awesome!!! I still say go with the song I suggested already!!! Its really good song!!!! LOL :)

5. lil_love_fan

lil_love_fan Hit and Run

only_true_love : I like yours too, even though I am not a country fan myself :D.
    However, that Tim McGraw song sounds reall great *looking it up on YouTube*.
    Ooh! I love my native Buffalonian band! The Goos just rock and a song by them would be great too. And I just sent you my rantings about Criminal Minds :D

6. NickyandGreggo

NickyandGreggo Witness

Ok QOTU thanks. I have seen your work but with the name only as QOTU. I didt clue in even tho I now remember you telling us that a long time ago lol. I have not read them yet because they seem like they might be sad.... are they do I need a box of kleenx. Let me know befor I read please lol.

7. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Wow, guys thanks for all the ideas! They ALL sound so great! :D

I really like the idea of using clips starting from season 1 to 7. I also really like the idea of using different songs, like a rock song for Greg's POV, a country song for Nick's POV, and maybe just a really lovey-dovey song from scenes between the 2. :)

If I use 3 different songs, the video will be like 10 minutes long! :p He he he.

Well, I'm going to look for songs, thanks for the suggestions!

8. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

NickyandGreggo- Yeah, the site wouldn't let me use my full name so I had to shorten it to my initials. My full name's in my signature. It's annoying for sure, but hey, you guys being so great and wonderful certainly makes up for it! lol. As for my stories...yeah you will need Kleenex on most of them. My latest one "Falling" which was written for the Challenge, is funny, no Kleenex required. The second latest also written for the challenge, "Silent Understanding" I don't think you will either. No one's mentioned crying yet at least. "Alone" yes, BIG box needed. "Till Death Do Us Part" HUGE box needed, but not yet. I'll be alerting readers in an author's note on that one when to bring out that big box. And last, but hardly least, my baby "Live and Love" it's sad and heartbreaking, but no one's mentioned crying in reviews yet! Not to say it won't happen though. Hope this helps! And I promise not all my stories will be sad, though I do tend to lean toward the darker, sadder side of things.

Twins- You know, it doesn't matter how long the video is. It's gonna rock! I can't wait, and a longer video would be cool anyway, just a little different than the norm, which will be soooo cool! lol. Forgive my enthusiasim (gosh, did I even spell that right?), I just can't wait to see the outcome!

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Thanks for all the nice comments on my fic, glad you liked it! :D

10. only_true_love

Where is everyone? Working on the Challenge story???
    Wojo~ I've seen you on here b4 and i have wated to tell you that I love your stories over on WMTDB I havent joined but I will once I finish my story for the challenge!! I will be PMing you on some of my favortites!!! Keep up the great job!!!

11. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

I'm here Stacy. :D

I'm gonna be finding some songs for my video. I can't wait til I get to start. The only bad part, is I might have to split it, or else it'll be hard to save.

Hopefully I'll get to work on some of my fiction tomorrow.

12. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

I'm here too! Also wondering where everyone has gone. I finished my two fics for the challenge as everyone knows, though this morning I had a brand new idea for it, I put it out of my mind. Two stories is enough. I've already forgotten it! lol. We're having a little trouble with the wiki at the moment, but hopefully it'll be working soon. Anyone who has challenge one shots for the wiki should let either Candy or myself know so we can get them posted on the wiki.
    I know it's been awhile since I've updated my two chapter fics, hopefully I'll get to them soon. But life is getting in the way right now. You know the whole job hunt thing and the going back to school at the same time while taking tae kwon do classes and writing fanfiction...yeah, that's about it! lol.
    Well, I'm off to bed. I've been staying up way too late these past couple of nights and it's doing me no good at all. g'night all!

13. only_true_love

omg I cant believe I missed the 2 of you!!! Twins I've PM'd you on here, TV.com and your reg. email with some good news!!! hehehehehehehe:)
    I'm heading off to bed too!!! I need to sleep! Night to all!!!

14. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

I got all three emails and replied to them all!!!

I need to go to bed too. I just need to fix up and make some new banners for the WIKI. :D

I'm liking how they're turning out so far. ta!

15. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

I'm around though not much lol. I've sent some of my story to QOTU for beta'ing and she's really helped me with it! I'm so excited because I can post it soon! I'm going to be away today but other than that, I should be making more appearances. That is, if I can go back to my regular work schedule. I just hope tomorrow is a better day than yesterday!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.