The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, okay!

Either one of those would make me happy! I wish that all the people who want Luke and Noah to get together would cross over to CSI and help us with our ship.

I see the difference. Luke is young and came out a year ago, and they brought the character Noah on just for him.

Whereas Nick and Greg have known each other for years, and if it were to happen, it would probably be kind of sudden. But we'd still love it no doubt.

QOTU said:
Hey, got a fanfic question for you all. Does anyone remember a piece that was maybe a Buffy crossover or at least had something to do with Vampires? I'm reading Twilight right now, and it's giving me a CSI Vampire idea that I think will turn out to be very cool, but I want to make sure I don't make it too much like the other story, though if I don't read it, that might be a good start. lol. I can't remember if it was a Nick and Greg story or not. Any help would be great! (My piece, of course, will be a N/G story, and I'll try not to make it too similar to my last Vamp story where I made Eric's original tv character into a vamp. That was fun though...lots of angst...hehe.)

There was such a fic, I believe it was called 'Cursed'.

There of course was the episode about people who wanted to be real vampries and blood drinkers. I enjoyed that one a lot. As a horror fan, it rocked!!!

I missed the opening of a new thread!!! *cries*

I've been gone too long...

I finally got my name change! Yay!

And I had a dream a while ago that George and Eric were dating, lol. Actually, that's not what the dream was ABOUT at all, but it was slightly commented on, and I was so excited I was in a good mood all the next day, :lol: that sounds kinda pathetic, but it's true.

Twins~ All is good and I'll see you online tommorrow!!! Let me know the time??!

loki~ its not pathetic! Your not the only one who has had a dream that George and Eric were dating!!! *sigh*:)

lol I know, it was just such an insignificant part of the dream, and it literally made me giddy all day. *sigh*

I love your icon btw, it made me laugh :)

LOKI!!!

I don't think I've had dreams about George and Eric, just Nick and Greg.

I actually had a dream last night that my cat Loki came back and now you're here, coincidence?

Stacy-I PM'd you on tv.com!

TWINS!!
haha, weird. Maybe I'm psychic, I just had an urge to come back :p

When does the season start? I'm starting to get ansy, lol

Twins~ got and PM'd you back! And I hope your cat comes back!!! :)
Loki~ thank you for the comment on my icon! Twins made it!:) I dream more of Nick and Greg than George and Eric but most of my dreams of Geroge and Eric are naughtier! :p

lmao, well Twins is one talented chika!

I've never dreamed of George and Eric dating before, just Nick and Greg. The only times I've dreamed of Eric is when I was dating him, but this time I was just talking to them and they were dating each other, lol. I'm amazed I wasn't jealous... then again, who could be jealous of George?

Well my dreams have involved me and Eric dating too but never George which is odd b/c I find them both very attractive. In my dreams of George and Eric together, they got together b/c of me! LOL I wasnt jealous of course, since in my dream they got together due to me. It was at my wedding to another famous person!!!

lol ladies...........

Dreams of Eric and George being together... LOL.... Going to keep that opinon to myself. Stranger things though have happened in this crazy world that we live in... But in my mind lol- yep ;) ;) ;) ;)

LOL I know Nick and Greg are more likly to happen than George and Eric. More of the dreams involving me and Eric vs. George & Eric have happened. The only times they have gotten together (the actors themselves) has been at my wedding to another actor!!1 I wonder if that means something???? hmmmmmmm

Well what George and Eric do in their own private lifes is there busines- what Nick and Greg do is OUR buisness lol

One dream i had had robbie williams in it as well. Damn that was sweet!!!!

I had a dream that involved CSI people, but I forgot the majority of it...xD What's weird is that my cousin had a dream about a school shooting when I was writing a oneshot about it...Off topic, just by a bit...

Ah! I'd kill for a good dream right now...I think I'll have to deal with conscious dreaming, because for the last few days, I've completely lacked in it.

:p Five more posts. I'm reveling in the closeness, I think, because I've hardly posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back