The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #16

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Maybe she was supposed to replace Sara if Sara were to die. But now that she isn't she's only staying for 4 episodes. That's terrific news. Thanks bunches Wojo! Also, that thing with Cath's mom is funny. Maybe Nick will join them on the date, lol.

2. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

LOl that is far too funny....

3. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Hey, got a fanfic question for you all. Does anyone remember a piece that was maybe a Buffy crossover or at least had something to do with Vampires? I'm reading Twilight right now, and it's giving me a CSI Vampire idea that I think will turn out to be very cool, but I want to make sure I don't make it too much like the other story, though if I don't read it, that might be a good start. lol. I can't remember if it was a Nick and Greg story or not. Any help would be great! (My piece, of course, will be a N/G story, and I'll try not to make it too similar to my last Vamp story where I made Eric's original tv character into a vamp. That was fun though...lots of angst...hehe.)

4. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Thanks for my avatar Twins!!!! :D
    QOTU~ I've gotten my story down to 514 words. two less from the ohter day!! LOL As for the stories you are speaking of could they poss. be from CSI Miami????

it makes me nervous but I have faith in the writters and in our boys that all will be ok!!! One positive note about this story line is maybe it will make Nick jealous!??!!!

Edited to add spoiler info in the spoiler space instead of the spoiler title. ;P

5. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

only true love- Yes, your avatar is sooo cute! I love it! (Great job, Twins!) And two words down on that challenge piece, woot! You're getting there! And, no, I doubt the story was from Miami, since I don't watch the show and thus, not the fanfic. I'm sure it was listed somewhere in the CSI fic, most likely on ff.net. But who knows, maybe I made it all up in my head. It's entirely possible! And if I did, that would kinda make me happy, cause then I might be the first to write a vampire CSI fic!
    And as for the spoilers, I like the idea of Nick getting jealous over something like that. But what happened that time Greg was on the phone with his supposed Girlfriend? Nick came up behind him, and I don't remember that he acted jealous or any way like that.
    One last thing here. Chapter 9 of Live and Love has now been posted! I took a nice long break today, much needed, finally got out of the apartment for a while, and did some reading unrelated to CSI (Twilight-which gave me the CSI vampire idea) and went back to the chapter afterwords, and I have to say...you'll need that tissue box. It's emotional as never before. You'll be shocked, and scared, and just about everything under the sun that's not happy. I'm sorry. This is the way things went. I had no control over any of it. So, please don't pull them away from me for protective custody! As you may notice on WMTDB, a violence warning has gone up for this chapter and one in the future, but, pleae remember there are no character death warnings! lol, I should be writing this in the A/N of the story, not here. Oh well. You guys are my most faithful readers at the moment anyway. Thanks for that guys!
    Well, I'm off to bed now. Night all!

6. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

I'm about a page late, but I'd looove an avatar, twins. All the ones I've seen that're yours are pretty much amazing...Well, all the way amazing really...

By the way, the spoiler thingys made me laugh. :D

7. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

I can't wait to show off my awesome avatar...only about...30 something posts to go!

8. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Okay suckerforasmile, I'll make you one! :p

After this weekend I have 3 days off again; however I'll probably help on some of my days off. Still, I plan on working on my 20th video. I'm still picking out songs! lol

Then after that, I'm holding off on some videos for The Love! I'm sorry if I still owe some songs, they'll get made I promise!

Oh, and no I'm not making ATWT turns videos. I wouldn't even know where to get the clips!

It's just that I owe some Power Ranger videos and I need to make them without distractions! BTW - does anyone know a good song where they mention the colors Green or Blue??? A guy song. I have Red and Black, and a female one. I also have some for individual Rangers that don't make the basic colors. :lol:

9. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Hay Queen- well to answer your question, yeah he did react. From watching it the second time- Greg on the phone - Nick walks into the lab. Indeed he is peed off, slightly angry and slightly jealous. Re-watch it.

One true- i really like your avata. IT rocks... Well done twins once again.

10. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Man, did I miss a lot the first time around, or did I miss a lot?! lol. okie, Candy, I'll definitely rewatch that one! There should be a version on youtube somewhere...lol...

11. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Queen- check your mail....

Nick and Greg are my salvation.. George and Eric are just two hot actors....

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Hey all Leapin Lizards is on tonight... excellent Greg moments in this one. Also Nick herding pigs always makes me laugh.

Sara: "I think the fat one likes you"
    Nick: "They always do"

13. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Greg is hot as a lizard! lol...Yup, I'm watching that one right now...you know...the ending is almost creepy, as the one guy is saying that the enemy is amung us, Griss is creating an MK room. Though we know he didn't do it, it's still oddly creepy.
    It's really too bad Greg wasn't there when Nick was with the pigs, I would have loved to have seen that...I'd also like to have seen Nick's reaction to Greg as a lizard...
    On a side note, you should check out the CSI vids on youtube that are set to veggie tales songs, they're absolutely hilarious!

14. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

*yawn/stretch* Hey! We're talking Nick/Greg again! Sorry, got a little lost back there - that other show doesn't air here. And no, I wasn't the one who sent the complaint.

Anyway, seen "Fallen Idols" now and I must say that I loved it. I was actually bouncing on my seat when Nick and Greg appeared in those scenes together, and I spent the entire thing trying to look for new fic ideas and thinking of songs I could use the clips too. Nothing came of it... other than an interesting idea featuring the boys and a hearse...

On the 'who has a shorter temper' discussion, I agree with the answer 'Nick'. The only time I've seen him ticked is when he gets short with people, like when he threw Nick and Warrick out of the lab. He's also good with eyerolls. There's also that whole "kiss my arse" line to Hodges. :p

Nick... well. We could write a novel on every time he's lost his temper.

And just as a side note, I've got a fan vid in a competition. Made a vid for Doctor Who/Torchwood that centers on the Doctor/Jack relationship. It's up on YouTube if you're interested... I'm still making them all cry. I'll let you know how the competition goes. Winners announced around September 20, and there are only 20 entries allowed in it.

15. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

So how is everyone doing on their challenge stories????
    Twins~ I met have been able to find a solution for you and downlaoding for ATWT!!! just check your "other" PMing site! LOL
    Well I'm off to check out some stories on our boys on WMTDB!!! Cant wait to see our boys again!!! I'm getting very impatient!!! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.