The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to say it, but Torchwood & Doctor Who have taken over from Nick/Greg for me. I blame CSI season 7, honestly - it killed it for me. And unless season 8 redeems itself for me, that's the way it's going to be.

Writing angst... hm... not sure how to give any hints or tips for that. If anything, remember to balance it out. Happy little moments make the angst darker. That's probably my main tip.

only_true_love said:
LOL I know Nick and Greg are more likly to happen than George and Eric. More of the dreams involving me and Eric vs. George & Eric have happened. The only times they have gotten together (the actors themselves) has been at my wedding to another actor!!1 I wonder if that means something???? hmmmmmmm

Personally I think it's the other way around, simply because there has been so many rumors about George and Eric being together, plus there is a whole community (and a LJ) who believe they are (or were) together, myself included. I agree their personal lives should remain private. And this is about Nick & Greg not the actors.
I'm hoping S8 redeems itself too (no more GSR for starters) we need more screen time together for our boys.

I've had dreams about both.

Clarrisani said:
Hate to say it, but Torchwood & Doctor Who have taken over from Nick/Greg for me. I blame CSI season 7, honestly - it killed it for me. And unless season 8 redeems itself for me, that's the way it's going to be.

Writing angst... hm... not sure how to give any hints or tips for that. If anything, remember to balance it out. Happy little moments make the angst darker. That's probably my main tip.

That's how I feel about Luke and Noah on ATWT. There above Nick and Greg at the moment. Cause I have NOTHING to keep my interest. All of my shows are taking a break until the fall, except for the Power Rangers, but the episodes suck until a few weeks.

But when the season starts, Nick and Greg will quickly rise to the top without any effort.

I wish I had a dream about George and Eric. I've had several about Nick and Greg...of COURSE! :D

Haha. I agree the lives of George and Eric should be kept private, but there's nothing against having wacky dreams about them, right :rolleyes:

The only thing thats taken over my Nick/Greg for me is a rl relationship between two of my friends that I set up and I gotta say, dreaming of a fake relationship is always beaten out by snooping in a real relationship in my book.

Another thing I've gotten into is Drake/Josh slash. It hasn't taken over Nick and Greg for me yet, but we'll see how season 8 goes...

Drake/Josh!!! Ha! That's not as bad as Supernatural though. Then incest part, I mean. Not in general :devil:.

There's some bad ones on the Power Rangers too...

Loki, PM me as soon as you're able to talk. I don't work today, Tues or Thurs!!!!!

lol

Okay. I still have a little while to get it done. So I'm just brainstorming in my head.

When I'm ready, I'll get everything downloaded and start it.

I'll get Nicole to start on her challenge whenever she can.

good good...Just watching reruns on a british tv station.. YAY! i bought season three yesturday, only season one two and seven to go..

I did!!!!! I did!!!!!

I remember every one of the fans who post here! I'm glad you aren't an abandoner! lol Nice to see that you're back.

Are you in tune to everything that's going on with our boys???

I'm back too, but since I don't remember Kassie from when I first posted, I guess it has been longer for her :).

Oh yes, and twins, I got your email and already sent it, but I have no clue as to how to tell the time that you sent it, so I hope it wasn't late :confused:!

Oh yes, and dreams! The other day actually I had one with Nick and Greg in it, but they both were it wheelchairs and then a pool. It was extremely obscure, but my dreams are consistently abstract, so I really don't question it anymore... :rolleyes:

Heh. I once had a dream where Jack from Doctor Who/Torchwood came to Vegas to help UNIT with some alien problems and met the CSI team. He ended up hitting on Greg, which made Nick very jealous and possessive when Greg flirted back with Jack, and ended up with Nick throwing Greg against the wall and ravishing him. And what did Greg say? "Should have hit on a hot weird alien loving guy a long time ago. Or maybe Elvis."

"Should have hit on a hot weird alien loving guy a long time ago. Or maybe Elvis."
lmao

Sorry I guess we did get a bit off topic... lol... ok, maybe a lot off topic... What is this challenge? Boy, I think I missed too much :(

Twins, I'm busy the rest of today and Tuesday, but I think I'll be free all day Thursday, I'll pm you if I can chat :p

That’s funny, Clarrisani. I love possessive Nicky, but it seems that in your dream he has gone a little tough :lol:

Well, I haven’t dreamt about N/G or GE/ES yet. I mostly don’t have memories about what I dreamt or don’t dream much, must be the reason why I haven’t till now. But I daydream so many hours thinking about Nick and Greg. So much fantasy about them keeps me going.

Yes, I see that you're back lil_love_fan! You too NEGU ;).

Loki, go right ahead and PM me on Thursday! The challenge is ANYTHING you want to do about Nick and Greg, and how they got together. Fiction, art, videos (<-That's what I'm doing!).

Candygirl and QOTU are running it. QOTU is on vacation right now, but I'm sure Candygirl will be happy to explain it better.

Also, I was writing a fic about Greg getting "a perfect boyfriend," he was going to be a doctor. But in the end he chooses Nick...Well, someone suggested that he meets the doctor when they're in the hospital with Sara in the premiere. The thing is, Stacy and I are writing another story where it's the premiere with Sara in the hospital. This story revolves around it a bit more, so I'm changing my other story to where Greg's just in the hospital because of a case. I just don't want to write the same thing twice. Thought I'd say so here, cause I don't remember who helped me with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back