The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #16

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

I can't wait Torchwood airs in about a month! lol

Suckerforasmile, I'm working on your avatar now and it'll be sent to you soon! :)

I just looked at the "Upcoming [Nick and Greg] Episodes" on the WIKI, cause Nicole fixed it up. The countdown is down to I month and 11 days! lol (Until "A La Cart.")

Off to do things. :D

EDIT: I just read and responded to your PM Stacy.

2. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

I need a little advice from those who have written sotires that can be angsty-ish!!! I'm in the early stages of poss. writting an angsty-ish story on the boys and was wondering if there ate any tips you'd like to share????
    Thanks!:)

Twins~ I got your response, thanks! And I cant wait a month!:( LOL I'm seriously going to go NUTS waiting!!!!

3. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

Ohohohoho, I love it, twins. Thanks so very much!

Ahh...Yes. I've got family over, so I haven't even gotten in much TV. I've been taping what I need to catch up on, and by the time I remembered that CSI was on, it was nearly midnight. And damn...I enjoyed that episode..

Oh yeahh...There's still a post-ep story floating around in my room, except I can't remember the name of the episode...What was the name of the episode Greg was bitten by the crazy woman in? For the life of me, I can't remember it...Was it Leapin' Lizards? Ack...I think that's what it was...

4. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Yeah, it was Leapin' Lizards. lol.

Hey guys, remember we still have the poll open for the top 10 Nick/Greg episodes. If you haven't voted, please vote now, or if you have, maybe you can vote again, since we need more votes.

Here's the link.

http://www.misterpoll.com/3007002362.html

As soon as I feel that we have enough votes, I'll post the results on the Wiki.

5. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Well my way of doing angst, i go into a quiet place mentally i do whatever it takes for me to get there. Read a sad tale, listen to sad music- or use life experiences..
    When writing sad stuff, i always place myself there right in the middle of the story. I feel what the characters are feeling... Does that help?? Hope it does.

Oh and Queen yeah i know there very very funny. Hay i'll get to finishing the short story as soon as i can. Made a video which will go nicely....

Love Nick and Greg. they make the best relationship going.

6. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Only true love- advice for angsty stories? I've got some, since that's mostly what I end up writing. lol. As Candy said, sad music works great. Evanescence is the best band for it, and even some Loreena McKennitt(I hope I spelled that right!). When I was writing chapter 9 for Live and Love, I put myself in Nick's shoes, imagining how I would feel if I was him, seeing Greg bleeding in my kitchen. I didn't even have sad music on at the time, but I'd been listening to Loreena McKennitt earlier, one of her cds has some sad music.
    I've discovered since going to college, that I can get a lot of work done in a laundry room, odd as that may be. So, the night I wrote that last scene, I went down to the laundry room and finished it. Wasn't even doing laundry. It was nice and quiet down there so late. It helps when you can be in your own world without distractions. Anyway, hope that helps!

7. nickfangirl

nickfangirl Prime Suspect

Hmm I have never heard of Torchwood, oh well. Anyways, I have been busy packing when I came across my season 4 that I got for my birthday in april that I never opened, so I watched the eppy where they were in that run thing. I was enjoying watching Nick feel the burn when my mom walked by saw what I was watching and my expression and just said "Well at least you have good taste" XD.

Oh twins, you're making avis? I hate to ask but could I have one, yours are really well done :D

8. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

lol, yeah, that was a good ep! And Nick would be good taste, especially with that slight Texas accent....mmmmm....lol

So, I just got back from seeing War with Jet Li, and I'm in that happy place where I go when I get fricken awesome ideas for a story....yup, got another Nick and Greg idea. And it's sweet! I know, it's kind of annoying how I get more ideas than I have time to write. Not all of them will see the light of day, but hopefully this one will. This one, and my vampire idea, which I was all hot over this morning, and now that I've seen War, that's behind me for a time....*sigh* Well, let's see what I work on over vacation. I still have two pieces in the works that I can't ignore...and an original novel that will need a proper plot by November for National Novel Writing Month. Will it ever end?!?!?! lol.
    Hope you guys all have a great week, I'll miss you, but be sured when I return I should have at least one new chapter to post or maybe a whole new story...who knows...Well, gotta go finish packing. See you when I get back!

9. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Sure Jon! I'd love to make you one! :D

I think I'll do something special for you, maybe shirtless Nick and Greg or something. :p ...yeah...

BTW-Torchwood series premiere will be on American BBC Sept. 8 at 9:00 pm. I've seen clips and videos, it looks good!

Although it will never take place over Nick and Greg!!! Best slash ship by far!

10. only_true_love

Thanks QOTU and candygirl1uk for the advice! I will be needing some serious happy and or smutty fics to read on the boys after I finish writting this b/c I know putting myself into the right mind set to write this story will make me emtional!

QOTU~ have a fun and safe vacation!!! *hug*

11. NickyandGreggo

NickyandGreggo Witness

ok im a retared. I just cant figer out how to post my aviator I have been trying for 20 mins. I cant do it...... grrr...

12. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

I'm gonna PM you NickyandGreggo.

I'll be detailed this time, promise! :D

13. only_true_love

omg twins if ytou get this I PM'd NickyandGreggo with what to od but read both!!! LOL

14. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

I bet mine's better! :p JK! :lol:

I've done it several times before. If you've never done it, it can be dreadfully confusing.

I'm used to it though, belonging to several different places that allow profile options.

Nicole said something about me writing on Sunday. I SO should. You up for it Stacy? I might also work in some videos. I might do some Nuke ones first, just to get that off my back. Then I'll work on the moment one since I have a month or so to finish.

Just thinking about all the things I have to do can be frustrating. Just one thing at a time, I tell myself. :)

Right now I'm working on the CSI: WIKI and that's my only project at the moment.

15. only_true_love

I think I might but I'll have to get back to you tommorrow/later today, if that's ok!? Family crisis thing and not sure if I'll be around much Sunday!
    If I can most definately!!!! :) I be doing some research on my future story that hopefully soon I will be writing! I'll make sure to have yummy pics of our boys as rewards like last time and maybe a really awesome pic of one of the ATWT boys! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.