The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ack. The wiki just is not working for me here. Need to find out why. Just will not connect to it. Stupid wiki...

Well, you probably all noticed my absence. I've actually been on holiday - almost a full two weeks away from the computer, and I came home just in time for 'Redrum'... oh, and a one-sided Jack/Ianto kiss on Torchwood. Ianto was unconscious for most of it. *snigger* And I noticed we did get a couple of moments in 'Redrum' - the wink, of course; Nick coming to talk to Sara and Greg (mostly Greg, who he can't take his eyes off) when they're processing the car, and then Nick and Greg passed each other in the corridor. Not much, but it made me happy.

Oh yeah, and a belated congratulations, Twins! Considering you're a major updater on the wiki, you deserve to be a mod (please double check and make sure no one banned me...), and well done on winning the competiton! *hugs and cake all round*

YES!!! ive finally made it here. I got lost.. but yay Im here... Hello people first post here, but am a lurker of Nick'n'Greg love... Hmmm that sound rude lol....

Hi candygirl! Glad you finally found your way. lol

Welcome to the Fort.

*Waves and jumps up and down!*

I've noticed Clarrisani!!!!!!! lol

I was liked...where is she....

The WIKI is finally doing a little better. I weeded that thing out. With only a few complaints and way more thanks. lol

2000 contributions and counting!!!!

Love the pictures, NEGU. Does indeed make us consider the subtext.

Well, "Meet Market" just aired here, and while I'm kinda ticked off that Greg disappeared half way through, we still had some Nick/Greg interaction, including Nick asking Greg about his court case. They could have given that to anyone, but they gave it to Nick. Made me happy. Mind you, did have issues with that episode. Check the Aus/NZ thread in the main CSI forum for my review.

Yeah Meet Market was Nick & Greg's case until Keppler showed up and took over, then Greg vanished for awhile. I never liked having Keppler on the show in the first place. But at least we got some brief N/G moments.

Love this cap - Greg lite up by the flash of Nick's camera.

meetmarket6b.jpg

Reminds me of a deer in the headlights! :lol:

Wojo said:
Reminds me of a deer in the headlights! :lol:

Come to think of it, he does, doesn't he. :p

Keppler just came in and took everything over, it seems. I can't wait for him to go... on the other hand, that means Grissom is back. I don't mind Grissom, but his returning means less screen time for two others so they can shove as much GSR in as they can... I want more N/G! *holds out for Fallen Idols*

Seriously it does :lol:
I'm telling you, when I first read this, I laughed really hard.
It's so true, Wojo! His eyes' telling it. He's just an amazing man.
And his man knows it (sigh)

Lol, deer in headlights. :)

What I liked about the Keppler thing, was that Grissom was gone. Now I like Grissom as well, but no GSR. Though they still managed to squeeze some in there. But no Grissom in gerenarl means they have a lot of time, since he's most of the show.

Now next season, Catherine needs to leave for a while.

Maybe her and Warrick can go on a honeymoon! lmao :p

twins1729 said:
Hi candygirl! Glad you finally found your way. lol

Welcome to the Fort.

Hay guys thanks.. Si basically the more i post the higher up i go?. So twins shouldnt you be like csi one by now or even night time supervisor lol. As long as you dont become ecklie.. UGH then i would have to shake ya...
*Waves and jumps up and down!*

I've noticed Clarrisani!!!!!!! lol

I was liked...where is she....

The WIKI is finally doing a little better. I weeded that thing out. With only a few complaints and way more thanks. lol

2000 contributions and counting!!!!
:devil:

Hay ladies, question as your both very good at doing icons.... Gives you both best puppy dog eyes. Is there any room when your not making cool videos, posting here there and basically everywhere.. Also when your not transforming into a power ranger can you make me an icon. Both men please.. Thanks..

Oh by the way I thought that the mighty morphines were the power rangers.. Hmm im stretching here, but i believe that they went up in space... Sometime.... like 20 years ago lol...... :eek:

Hey, sweetie. Just so you know.

You aren't allowed to double post, and if you need to, you are allowed to edit your post up to 24 hours after post.

I just don't want you to get in trouble with a higher power. :)

Power Rangers, lmao. I'm adding Gum Drops to the list. :D

Give me a PM and I'll make you a banner, but you can't get an icon until you have 100 posts. :(

Hello everyone! *glances around the room nervously and smiles*

I can't believe that I am joining this awesome forum just now. I blame real life. I mean, I have been reading a lot of this for the past few weeks, and I finally have the time to join and post! Yay! :)

Anyway, I'm lil_love_fan, Lilly in real life, and twins might remember me as criminalmindsfreak on YouTube. Oh yes, I am from the not-so-fabulous town of Buffalo, New York.

First off, I absolutely love Nick/Greg. I don't exactly remember what got my so enraptured with this pairing, but I have really enjoyed reading stories centered on them on fanfiction and WMTDB since September of last year.

Next, I just have to comment on how nice all Nick/Greg fans are that I have encountered. I mean, you guys are sooo friendly, and this fandom is definitely the most welcoming one I have ever been involved with.

Finally, I just wanted to thank twins for inviting me to join, and I hope that this is my first post of many!

LONG LIVE THE LOVE! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back