The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm adding Empty Eyes to the list!

*looks around and sees nothing*

Heeelllloooo! Where is everyone?

I see that Loki has returned lol.

I need more nominees guys before I do a crappy job on my own. You've been warned.

-snore- Sorry. Was away all weekend. And I'm leaving again on Thursday morning. I need sleep, but yet I stay up until morning watching TV, writing, and reading. -sigh- And I've still got a crapload of videos a quarter of the way started.

Eee! I love 'Where You Are!' You did a wonderful job!

Congrats, twins, on becoming a mod! Maybe things'll shape up in the future. :p

Don't forget "Primum No Nocere:

ngc2.jpg

(Because you couldn't pass a razzor between them :devil:)

And "I-15 Murders". They were flirting like mad in this scene. I remember I thought while watching it: "these boys can't be straight!!" :lol:

murders008.jpg

ng3-1.jpg

And holding hands:

murders1.jpg

Hope this helps, Twins . I'll try to post more N/G moments later.

Okay, I'm adding "Primum Non Nocere" (I think you're a true fan when you remember how to spell that title, lol) and "I-15 Murders."

Thanks for that.

I think we need some more 3-6. Ironically 7 is easy and has a lot....huh.

Not until September.

Guys, I'm adding the list to the "Top 10 Episodes" page on the WIKI. You'll see it in full there. After I get some more and we're sure we didn't forget some, lol. I'll make the poll and it'll be at the same spot.

Top 10 Episodes

Twins , I've found two more Nick/Greg moments from season 6 for your list.

The Wave of Love from "Shooting Stars":

wavingback.jpg

From "Up in Smoke":

Greg trying to impress Nick:

upsmoke2.jpg

And this look of LOVE:

upsmoke3.jpg

:)

I love that scene in Up In Smoke.

(Nick processes the burned ID card. Greg walks in and looks around at the monitor.)

GREG: I'll take "video spectral analysis" for two hundred, Nick. AW, GREG'S FLIRTING!

NICK: Yeah, it's a charred piece of plastic found in chimney guy's pocket. It may be a credit card. I'm trying to get some ID off of it.

GREG: That's a gym membership card.

NICK: How do you know that? NICK'S ALL SURPRISED AND ALSO A LITTLE TURNED ON

GREG: The logo in the corner -- it's Burt's Gym -- I belong to the one on Flamingo.

NICK: Oh, yeah? You, uh ... been pumping iron there, Greg?YOU CAN TELL NICK'S VERY INTERESTED, AND HE'S FLIRTING

GREG: Yeah, a little, uh ... Muy Thai. It's competitive kickboxing. Gotta balance weights with cardio, you know what I mean?WHAT'S WITH GREG TRYING TO IMPRESS NICK?

NICK: Yeah, okay, thanks. Anyway, I'll, uh, check it. Maybe I can get a membership name.NICK KIND OF WAKES UP FROM THE TRANCE

GREG: Oh, you won't. Member names are printed in black ink. VSA only brings out the colors.

NICK: Oh. Maybe it'll help us clear up the photo.

(Nick works on the photo and comes up with a picture.)

NICK: Nice.THEN WE HAVE BEAUTIFUL SMILE THAT SEABIRD POSTED

Okay, I'm adding Shooting Stars and Up In Smoke!

:3 Ha. It's funny, sometimes this forum makes my day.

Aw, I'm gone for another week! D: I don't post much anymore, I know, but I keep reading on anyway...-sigh- I don't even wanna go, I don't even know the people getting married.

I hope to have lots of neat stuff to read when I get back next Wednesday!

See you next week suckerforasmile!

I went to Applebees for dinner yesterday and they had a picture of Grissom and Catherine on the wall. (It was half Hollywood-themed). Things like that make me smile. When you see something that you love so much when you least expect it. lol Now, only if it were Nick and Greg, or at least the cast. I wouldn't have been able to contain myself. :p

That's cool Twins, but thank God it wasn't GSR!!

I have another episode to add. Killer from S6, remember Nick & Greg's walk in the desert?

holding-hands.jpg

Looks like they are holding hands! :D

Wojo said:
That's cool Twins, but thank God it wasn't GSR!!

I have another episode to add. Killer from S6, remember Nick & Greg's walk in the desert?

[image]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y257/wojo62/holding-hands.jpg[/image]

Looks like they are holding hands! :D

This picture makes me very happy. It looks like they are holding hands and its a nice shot of both there tushes. Almsot looks like Nick is reaching to touch Greg's butt. hehehehe.

Okay, I'm adding Killer! lol That's one of those scenes that were almost too good to be true. They're alone???? Walking in the desert???? Pinch me! :p

Any more episodes? I'm especially interested in ones from season 3, 4 and 5 now.

Okay, I'm adding Precious Metal! lol

Three of my videos have been deleted from my profile on tv.com. It's weird. I have 18 up on there (15 Nick/Greg, 1 Nick, 1 Cast and 1 Brass). All three were Nick/Greg and NO different from any of my other videos. If no one gives me a reason why, I'm just adding them again. Also, it's sucks cause I can't reply to any of the tv.com people. If it happens again I'll try harder to contact them.

Lastly, here's the link to the list of the episodes so far.

As soon as some of us (cause we're abandoned a bit!!!!!!) agree that there's enough, I'll make the poll and leave the voting open for a while.

Obvious Chemistry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back