The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
candygirl1uk- I skimmed through the newest one. I'll have to read through it carefully to make sense of it lol. It's good though. I also read Growing Up and Falling Apart and all I have to say is update now!!!!!

QOTU- Your challenge fics are so sweet! I could picture them happening. I'll be sending the chapter of my fic to you in a moment.

CSIElizabeth- Woooooo! Thanks for the wonderful comments! Glad you like! Ah, makes me happy to get good reviews...as if no one knew that....:p lol. I got your email also, and sent a reply back. I can't wait for tomorrow to come so I can start reading it! yay!

ok, must go to bed now.

QOTU : I have another question: what is the time frame in which this challenge has to be completed? Just curious because I want to write but an idea has yet to hit me.

And the whole name and concept are really awesome; I just hope that CBS/CSI takes them into account at least. Maybe I am just pessimistic, but I hope that it does work out, and that soap kiss that twins described seems to have CBS on the right track. Oh yes, and I read both of your oneshots today, and I must review :D!

And I finally figured out how to get my video on YouTube after hours of aggrivation. Maybe that 60 degree swim froze my brain :lol:... So, if y'all want to see, it's called City of Blinding Lights and my name there is criminalmindsfreak. Goodnight everyone!

And only_true_love, I will PM you tommorrow about CM, for it is just too late now!

Aww...candygirl I'm glad I inspired you.

Okay I can finally post my story. I just have to think of a title (IT'S HARD!!!!!!).

I'm so excited about the new Fort. I would really like it to be up by tonight or else I won't be able to get to sleep. lol

Welcome back Wojo! Missed you. I'm definately watching Big Shots :devil:, cute moment.

And yes, I can't wait to discuss Torchwood or see the kiss on ATWT. :D

EDIT: I added my story! I ADDED MY STORY! It's on WMTDB and I think I do it on CSI-Forensics too...lol.

Well, that story I added is called "Fear of Your Shadow" and I basically have chapter 2 done of that one...*cough* flash-back sex *cough*.

Like I said, I have like 3 stories where I have a half-of-a-chapter done. So hopefully I can get those up by Thursday.

Hurry and posts, I want Fort 16!

OMG you watch ATWT!!! I've been watching on and off and love the story line that involves the kiss!!! i got hooked on watching the show b/c my mom is a big fan!!! LOL
OK back to are dear sweet and sexxxxy boys. I'm excited about the new thread over on TV.com and cant wait for Fort 16 on here to arrive!!!!!!!!

Yay! :D

No, I don't watch it regularly, but I do now. I'm not really into soaps. The closest I get to one is Queer as Folk. :p

I know my mom does watch it, I wonder what she thinks about it. Though she naturally skips some story-lines, that just be one of them.

my mom actually has no issue with that story line at all!! When i saw the kiss I was checking my email and i utrned to her and she said you didnt know !!! LOL I watch it on and off so I was a bit thrown, but still happy about it!!! ATWT has always done what can be considered "controversial" issues.
BTW how many more posts until Fort 16??? I'll stay on if need be!!! :) hehehehe

This one is 997, you'll do 998, I'll do 999 and you can do 1000 if you want and say that this thread is officially closed. :)

Unless someone posts in between.

lol

I hope that Luke and Noah date for a bit. There's rumors that Maddie's pregnant, because she keeps talking about how she doesn't want to be. I'd like to think that it's not that obvious, but you never know with soaps!

I pray Maddie's not pregnant!!! I also would be beyond giddy if the kiss on ATWT would happne for our boys!!! or something close even a friendly peck on the cheek!!!!:)

You see CBS is very ground breaking with this. They could be even more ground breaking if they hooked Nick and Greg up.

Hey CBS are you listening!!!!???? lol

I think that their flirting needs to be acknowledged...if anything.

Okay, Stacy. The next post you need to say that it's the last and tell them to venture to Fort #16. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back