The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #15

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Ahh perfect- and no not at all far fetched... Twins i love ya both- like Grissom loves da' bettles lol.

2. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Dont worry, i know each writter is different. I'm a perfectionist too but I've learned to just write at times and not worry if it sounds perfect!!! ***goes to PM you on here with what I have so far~ its def. not perfect!!! LOL*** Feel free to PM me back with what you have so far!!! I'll have a surprise for you if you have done something!!!

3. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

I sent you a chapter Stacy. :D

I'm also juggling Power Ranger stuff at the same time. Videos, art, and fiction. All slash :devil: Well...some het.

54 days until our episode!!!!! :D

And we're almost to page 25.

4. only_true_love

Love the chapter!!!! Stupid Nick!!! LOL Nobody hate me for saying that it has to do with Tiwns story!!! I commented in a PM and sent you a pic as a reward! :)
    Woooooooooohoooooooo Almost at page 25!!!!!!!:):):):)
    Not knowing where your story will head, if you want any examples of cliffhanger/ semi cliffhanger moments let me know b/c I've done that with another story I wrote!!! LOL

5. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

-dies- Sorry...I've been sick. Dx Stomach virus...or...something. Being that I'm stubborn, I didn't go in.

Umm..-twitch- I wwwwwouuuuuuuld be writing, but...hehe...I'm not. Actually, I think I just finished...two last night. Or really early this morning (around 3 AM central time) So. I think that counts for something...And I'm getting original fiction done, too, so that's always a good thing...

-sigh- Look at you guys...being productive...I wish I could be.

6. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Aw, I was reading your story for a second suckerforasmile...why did I stop?

Oh, look a door. *runs into door* That hurt! Oh yeah, I have a short attention span and I'm not too bright. :lol:

Okay, not that, but I still can't remember why I stopped. I'm gonna have to start reading again. I'm writing and downloading PR episodes as we speek <-saving screencaps for the twin. :)

*goes to type more*

7. only_true_love

ok well I'm off to go eat something, but I'll be back soon!!! Twins keep writitng and there will be more rewards!!! LOL
    Hope everyone is doing well with their writing !

8. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

9. only_true_love

cool countdown!!! ***Waves hi!!*** LOL

10. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Had something similar happen with a couple of fics as what happened to you with your QAF one, Twins. There's a couple of my Star Wars ones people still talk about even after all this time (still get flamed for one, too - seems they don't like evil Han killing Leia). And a few of my Beyblade ones are considered recommended reading, even though I don't like them that much. Kinda hoping my CSI fic 'Seperated' will be the same.

Oh, and next week we get "Fallen Idols". Finally!

11. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Finally! Hope you enjoy it Clarriani.

Okay, I'm gonna post the story Stacy read tonight and I have like 3 other stories that I'm half way done with the first chapter. I'll get to them all this week.

I'm gonna see The Bourne Ultimatum now. See you later. :D

12. only_true_love

Have fun!!! You'll have to tell me if the movie was good or not !!! Yummmy M.D. LOL
    I'm still working on mine!!! i got to be careful not to ramble and have it too long!

13. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Woot! Hi guys! Sorry I've not been on here all afternoon. I've actually been watching CSI on Spike all afternoon while attempting to work on this moment challenge, which was a lot harder to write than I originally thought. And, yeah, probably because it wasn't totally AU, and I wanted it to be more like the actual show.
    It's not great. Nick's breaking down, trying to tell Greg it's not the job getting to him. I didn't really mean for that to happen. I swear! lol. I'll write another one where it's more happy. I think that would be better for the wiki, for the boys to read.

I've gotta say, I didn't realize so many people were going to work on the challenge today, that's awesome! I can't wait to read all the stories! I'll post mine as soon as I get it finished.

14. nickfangirl

nickfangirl Prime Suspect

Wait Twins wrote a fanfic? I wanna see! :mad:
    Anyways, almost done my vid, when you guys wanna see it PM me XD. Any songs you guys want me to use next time?

15. only_true_love

Woooooooooohooooooo!!!! ***loves videos*** Songs??? so many~ I'll have ot get back to you on that one !!! ***off to PM you! :)***

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.