The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #15

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

QOTU~ LOVE Til Death Do Us Part!!! Cant wait for more even with the warning!! I usually dont like sad fics, unless they turn out to be happy in the end!!! Just warn me when I will need to hava box of tissues next to me!!!

2. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

I wrote this QAF Brian and Justin story - it was AU - where I killed Justin in the end. Til this day I get emails and blogs written about it. :D Truthfully I never liked how I wrote the story, or how it turned out. But other people seem to love it. So that makes me feel better. I put the song "Could It Be Any Harder" by The Calling at the end and someone said "Don't read it while listening to the song or you'll start crying!"

Okay, I'm going to write!

I want to write a Nick/Greg story where I get that kind of response!

I also need to write some PR stories. :D

3. only_true_love

Twins is this a warning for Sunday that I should have tissues with me if you show me any of your work???? I wont have you send it to me but to prove that you are actually writting and not telling me you are I'd want to see something!!! LOL Dont worry You'll get to have breaks and all!!! ROTFL
    I've written sad stories but they never ended that way b/c I felt guilty and to many readers were pleading with me that I really haven't killed off a major character!!!! Thank goodness for cliff hanger chapters!!! LOL

4. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

No character deaths anytime soon! I promise.

Though I might not get the stories up til later because Nicole's working and she needs to beta it. Plus I might see the Borne Ultimatum around 10. But I'm promise to get them up sometime after that. If not before.

Like I said though, I'm also writing Power Ranger slash stories also. That way I have a variety and won't get bored with what I'm doing. :p

5. only_true_love

As long as i have a warning that I'll need tissues or I should read the story at night I'm ok!!! Youll have to tell me how the Borne Ultimatum is!!!! I've seen the other Borne movies already and loved them!! But who cant love M.D.!!! Yummy! LOL :p :lol: :lol: :lol:
    So if I email or PM you shorlty b4 1pm that be ok or still closer to noon EST??? :)
    Ok dont know if you still on here Twins but I may not need to use what I asked in a PM to you on TV.com!!! If you havent already gotten the other PM by know you'll shortly understand!!!! Promise! :p

6. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Depends how late I stay up on Sat! lol Maybe I'll type a bit the night before. Or maybe I can let Nicole on that night and I'll sleep. So she can't complain if I'm on all day on Sun! lol

I told my dad that I'm not leaving my bed (where I type on my laptop) all day! I basically worked the last 5 days and DAMN IT I deserve a day off!

So I'm dedicating it to you guys and hopefully you'll have some mediocre literature to read from me by the end of the night!

EDIT: Oh! Page 24. 2 more pages and 80 more post to go until Fort #16!!!

7. only_true_love

yeah 79 more posts now!!!!
    Oh I understand about not knowing when you'll be on!!! i cant bleive I'm still up right now!!! LOL Well I will be on later today so you can let me know later on and I will be on Sunday too if I dont hear from you alter on today I'll most likely check on you around 1pm no later than 2pm probably!!! I got to work on some writting of my own plus finish the t-shirts!!!
    BTW how may more days until "the episode"??? LOL

8. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Let's see it's the 11th now...1...2...lol, JK! 55 Days! :D

I should go to bed too, but I'm saving Power Rangers clips so I can make Power Ranger slash videos. Right now I'm doing Mystic Force and soon then I can make a few Nick/Xander videos, so I can delete the clips. I can't have them forever.

If any of you want to see the slash in PR, just watch the videos when they're done. The guys are HOT! :devil:

9. only_true_love

I should be going to bed too!!! LOL I'm reading fan fics on The love on nickandgreg.com and reading fic. in genereal on ff.net under CSI Miami!!!! I will def. watch the PR videos later today after I get some sleep!!! i really never got into them but i love your videos so, who knows I might get hooked on PR too!!!!

10. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Hay Twins- So are you writting the story about Sara in hospital???? Can't wait to read that... I need my Nick and Greg fix. My story is coming along nicely.... Be ages till i put story three up lol....

I'll edit another chapter for Growing up and Falling apart will be upped on nickandgreg.com

:D

11. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

CSIElizabeth- I got your PM, thanks, and sent you one back! I can't wait to read your piece!

Only True Love- Don't worry, I'll put a warning in my A/N at the beginning of the chapter when you'll need that large box of Kleenex. It's going to be bad. Very bad. But alas, I've gone and said too much.

Twins- I had a sort of similar problem with my N/G story Alone. When I ended it, there was just so many ways it could have gone, and I liked them all. I just had to pick one and go for it. With that story, I learned something very valuable I think. Because so few people reviewed it, initially I was worried because I'd put so much work and effort into it, and expected the whole world to love it just as much as I did, and it didn't seem like that was happening. But, in reading the few reviews I got, I realized that those who did read it, were really touched, and had cried their eyes out at the end, and that meant soooooo much to me. Quality over quantity, certainly fits here. It's not always about geting as many reviews as possible, even though we all know we want thousands...millions...billions of them...it's about writing a story that gets to people's emotions, and if you only touch five people's lives deeply, it's almost better than getting a hundred plain "pretty good" reviews. Know what I mean? When you get people really excited for the next chapter, that's when you know you've hit the jack pot, when they're laughing with the characters, yelling at them not to do something stupid, and crying with them at the most romantic parts....yup, that's when you know you've hit the jack pot.

So, it seems as if everyone will be writing tomorrow. I know I will be. I meant to work on my short one shot for the Love Moment Challenge thingy and didn't get to it because I had to finish Harry Potter, finally. So, I'll be writing that story tomorrow. And, maybe, just maybe, I'll get to chapter 8 of Live and Love. We'll see. But I'll try to be on the forum tomorrow to keep people writing!

12. only_true_love

Well QOTU i know you will do a good job even if the story makes everyone cry!!! It's difficult b/c now that I'm totally in love w/ The Love I only want happiness for them!!! I know what you mean about quality over quantity when I comes to reviews!!! I've written about a ship on NCIS and some of the sad chapters that were written I got the bes reviews ever! And as much it pained me to write them, I poured my heart and soul into them and was emotionally drained after writting them. While the reviews were wanting what i wrote not to be true they made me smile b/c they liked how I handled it!!!!! So in the end it was worth it!!!
    I might be the only one that feels this as a writter but as long as I'm happy with what I wrote, I can handle the bad reviews!

13. NickyandGreggo

NickyandGreggo Witness

ok I am the only one not wrighting, but I am scrapbooking lol. I cant wate for the new season, and storys. I really miss the love. I hope the boys throgh in somthing small that we would all see and just know. Like the look, the wink or the I love you sign.

14. only_true_love

I never done scrapbooking, not for a show at least.
    Not knowing how much longer I will be on b/c I might actually attempt to go to bed early for once, I wanted to wish everyone Good Luck in their writting!!!!

15. NickyandGreggo

NickyandGreggo Witness

ok sorry I am not scrapbooking for the show. I am scrapbooking my life. Altho it would be cool if we make a fan scrapbook of our boys and there moments, and sent it TTPTB. Then they can see it scrapbooked. That would be so cool. They would have no choice but to look at it. What do you guys think. I think I am crazy but it could be fun expecaly if it is done right lol. I need to go to bed, but a part of me dose want to do it :eek:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.