The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #15

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Well, DAMN posts, posts and more posts. :D :D :D

I just saw the Bourne Ultimatum and boy did it kick some serious ass. Matt Damon *yummy*. :devil: Most exciting movie I've seen in my entire life. If you like action fliks or MD :lol:, I definately recomend it. Though I also recomend seeing Identity and Surpremacy again.

My fic will be up shortly. As soon as my twin decideds to beta it. *glares at twin*

Also, does someone else want to start the new Fort???

It should be:

The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #16

Just copy that. :) Last time I had a surprise so I asked to do it, the time before I was the only one around. But if someone else wants to do it, I'm not hogging it. Cause of course I want to, but I'm not saying it's MY duty.

Suckerforasmile it had to have been the most recent one. It was like 4th from the top and I recognized your name and clicked on it. I probably just accidently clicked out of it or used that page to go somewhere else. I have to do a few things at once, so I just can't sit and read. I'm weird.

GAY STORY-LINES ALERT.

Okay, in the day-time Soap Opera As The World Turns has a gay character named Luke. Who's a cutie :D.

They've recently brought in another charcter name Noah and they've been having a "thing." It's basically nothing yet, cause of all the angst and drama that goes in Soaps, but CBS (who knew!!??) is about to make day-time television history by having Luke and Noah kiss - the first gay kiss - on August 20. That's next Monday, one week! Set your recording device and at least try to catch that episode.

Don't get me wrong, I don't watch this show. I don't really care for Soaps, but that's just me. But I can understand why people enjoy them. PS - My mom and grandma watch this show :lol:

Also, for the Americans. Torchwood is finally going to premiere on the American BBC on September 9. I'm not exactly if it's the "official" premiere, but it's the first I've seen.

I know I'm jealous of all the Brit's and Ausie's enjoying this show without me. lol

Happy Clarrisani??? :p

2. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Yay! I'm happy. So glad that you're finally getting Torchwood. Bit of a cult show - supernatural themes, sex, tons of innuendo... god I love it. And if you want subtext, anything said between Jack and Ianto is pure subtext... until it becomes canon. *hugs BBC* Can't wait to discuss it all with you Americans. We're still protesting here in Australia to get it back on at 9:30pm rathre than midight - we even crashed the network's forum! Go us!

I'm currently counting down the days until "Fallen Idols". Been hanging out all season for that episode. It must seem like ages ago since it was on in the US. I just want to see Nick's "Casanova" line...

3. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

Ooooh all this talk of new fic is getting me excited! I was depressed to not see a lot of Nick/Greg stories in the last few days. I am confused about this challenge you guys talk about. I think I need to reread a couple posts. *looks at time and sees she has 3 hours till she needs to leave* Plenty of time to do some rereading.

Okay I think I'm understanding this. Everyone is writing a 500 word ficlet about how the guys got together and when we think it happened? Sorry work has taken over my life! Stupid real life!

Twins, I am waiting patiently for the new fic. *sits in her seat, ankles crossed, thumbs twirling in her lap* Still waiting.

4. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Ok, Natalie finished her one chapter, now all I have to do is beta it! It should be up today.

And we're creating a new Love thread today for tv.com, it's going to be called "Welcome To The Love Ship! Come Sail With Us!" If you wanna check it out. We have 6 shippers there and we hope for more (Stacy and QOTU here also post there). :D

Anyways, keep a look out today.

And no one has called to create the new Fort yet...

5. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

CSIElizabeth- Yup, that's basically it! I'm about to post my two challenge stories, which includes the rules and things we set up for it at the beginning, so check them out if you've got time and you can see with perhaps a better sense what it's all about.

Twins- Woot! I guess this means I'm now officially the Ship Doctor! yay!

6. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

Okay I have about 10 minutes before I walk out the door so I'll wait. If not, I have something to look forward to tonight!

7. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

CSIElizabeth- Both are posted now on ff.net and WBTDB under QueenOfTheUniverse!

Twins- I don't know the first thing about starting a new forum, so I'm leaving that up to you or whoever else wants to do it. Unless you want to explain it to me?

8. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Hay there hun havent you seen mine i upped recently lol... I'll warn you im random in my stories...

Twins i shall read it shortly... I really should finish upping my second story but I'm gripped in the third one lol................. But everyone will have to be patient.

LOL

OH Twins- My fanfic is called It ends tonight.... Your video inspired me lol.

9. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

Uuuuhhhhh...there's only two chapters of yet because I'm lazy and don't ever feel the need to finish the final chapter...-sigh- I should've written yesterday, when everyone else was...But I've got a oneshot that I finished and I think there's another one hidden in a notebook...so..

Oh, and I do the same thing, twins. Mainly because I get bored with reading after so long. Eventually, I try to get back to it (because they always end up looking really good) and I do, after a while. It just takes a little longer.

Yay for gay kisses on CBS!...I think...Um...:D

10. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

ok, so I'm working on the wiki for the Moment challenge, and I've got some questions for anyone who's got answers. Because we're going to be sending this to the big folks at CSI, do we want just anyone to be able to access it and/or make changes, or only those who are invited in(no wetpaint account required)?
    A name is also required. Something that encompasses the whole thing, including the letter and the challenge one shots, and the scrapbook first page. Candy suggested "Defining Moments Of Love". Any thoughts or suggestions? I want to make the URL name the same as the name of the wiki.
    Also, if anyone can come up with a short description of this whole project that is needed as well. Thanks!
    So, let me know your opinions asap! And I'll get it started. And yes, it will be a Wet Paint wiki, since I've already got an account with them and it's also used for the Official CSI wiki, so most people have accounts already.

EDIT: New thoughts on a name here- Defining Moments of The Love as the whole title and a shorter version for the URL such as "Momentsofthelove" or "thelovemoments". Something like that. Thoughts? Questions? Comments? I really think "The Love" needs to be in there, with the "the". Makes it more offical, know what I mean?

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I went out of town for 4 days and I can hardly keep up! What's the story behind writing a story about hos the guys got together?

btw- my newest fic has been beta'd and will most likly be posted this week...

Also Also for anyone who missed Big Shots (or want to see it again) CBS will be re-airing it this Thurs Aug 16th! Another Greg centric ep with a short but sweet Nick & Greg scene.

12. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I've seen clips from "Big Shots" - it almost looks like Nick and Greg are touching hands when they're leaning over the layout table. Can't wait for that episode to air. "Fallen Idols" first though!

13. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Do you have your fan fic. posted yet candygirl1uk????

14. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Wojo- Thanks for the reminder about "Big Shots", I'll have to rewatch it for that scene!
    As for the Challenge, we're calling it the The Love Moment Challenge. Basic rules are these: can't be over 500 words. Must be rated G(crime scenes not included-if any exist) it has to be well edited. Now, what are we writing? It has to be the moment you see these two boys finally getting together on the show. We're putting a wiki together that will include these with a letter of intent to send to the higherups at CBS/CSI to explain in a creative way what we want to happen...that being these two finally getting together, duh...lol. Hope that helps explain it all! And I hope you've got some writing to share!

only true love- I'm sorta betaing Candy's piece before it gets posted. But the file wouldn't download so I'm waiting for a new version. I'll get it done asap so she can then post it and you can read it! I can't wait to see how it came out myself! lol...
    Ah, this challenge was fun! You know, I realize we're doing this with a specific purpose in mind, wanting to share these pieces with CSI/CBS, but I think we should do this more often, cause it's fin with all of us working on similar projects. Maybe once we get our point across with the wiki, we can then use it to catalog new Challenges! lol. I know, I've got other fiction to work on, rather than more Challenges, but I can't help myself. I'm sure Candy will tell you how nuts I've become...sorry, enthusiastic, over this Challenge! hehehehe....

15. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

LOL Its ok to be enthusiastic!!! it will be amaizing if CBS/CSI uses one of our stories or something close to it!! Or even it shows the support and desire for these 2 to get together!!! I always felt and somewhat feared that this ship might not happen b/c its slash! However, I really hope and believe this challenge and future ones will really show how many people will support them getting together and the fear of backlash wont happen.
    As I learn more and more about this ship I see more and more support and love for these 2!!
    And QOTU~ tv.com has been having issues, so once that stops things will proceed!!!! Woooooooooohoooooo! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.