The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #15

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

That made me laugh pretty hard.

And I know that my old school is blocking anything that's not educational...So if I was still going there, and didn't have Internet at home, I know I wouldn't even be writing anymore...-sigh- Anyway, I hope they realize they're being stupid and let you back in...Kinda pointless to block sites for teachers...Unless they think that you're going to distract students...which would be stupid...

xD, oh yes, always fun to see fellow nerds, lil_love_fan. None of my friends seem to be as nerdy as I am, though, so when I start talking about something, they kinda stare at me until I shut up.

Oh yes, I know I've begged of people where I post, but I reaaaaaallly need to ask for opinions. For one of my fics, I need a boy name for a child that Nick & Greg are adopting...and I have no idea. Any ideas would really help me out.

2. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

Yes as twins said, I will be doing Fallen Idols. I should also make a point to finally do Toe Tags. I'll do it in a bit. So both Toe Tags and Fallen Idols will be up tonight!

As for boy names, I like the name Chris. It's the name I'd like to give my future son. I'll have to sway my future unknown husband first lol.

I have a couple kid fics and it's funny cause other stories feature kids with the same names. I'm not changing though, I've become too attached! I also need a beta though for one of my fics, which doesn't contain any kids. It's a case file involving Greg. Any takers?

3. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

WMTDB was banned early last term. Was the first site to go, actually. Talk went at that time too but I was able to get it unlocked. I could probably get the others unlocked if I wanted (I'm good friends with one of the IT guys) but I won't.

Besides, only reason Talk was unlocked so fast was because said IT guy is a CSI: Miami fan. :p

4. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

What time will you be online Sunday so I know when to look for you!!! LOL And if you want to bounce ideas off me if you get stuck, know you can do that too!

And of course we all worship Nick/George and Greg/Eric!!! I did even before I was a fan of The Love!!!Love Eric even more now!!! If you know what I mean!!! hehehe

5. NickyandGreggo

NickyandGreggo Witness

So much talk about fanfiction. I cant wate to be reading the new storys. Twins I cant wate to see the new vid's to. Talking to all you guys makes the summer wate alot less. I cant belive that it is almost September. It dose not feel that long. What about you guys. Has it been going fast for you to.

6. nickfangirl

nickfangirl Prime Suspect

I know how to get around those pesky blocks, I wouldn't recommend it though, you could get into trouble. www.proxymouse.com that is how we got around it in my school. >:3 Anyways, any new info on season 8? Pm me with it, I'm curious ;)

7. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Unfortunately, as I discovered when they first banned the sites, they've also blocked Anonymizers. Anything with 'proxy' in it is gone. I can get around it using Google Translation - comes up with some weird sentences at times though - and if they say anything, I just tell them that I'm testing to see how easy it is for the kids. ;)

8. only_true_love

At first I was so happy summer was here but then around mid-july or so I was going a bit crazy!!! All the poss. for things to come!! And not just for The Love for all my ships and shows, but i got even more wanting the summer to end is when I learned spoiler info. At first I sooooooooo wanted to know, but then I wished I hadnt learned some of the things I know now!!! Not that all were bad and or scary just makes me more nervous, that somehow all the good and exciting spoilers wont live up to what is said and the writters will mess it up big time!!!!
    Thank goodness for fan fiction, videos, and good online buddies, and the amazing acceptence, kindess and love that I have seen from The Love shippers! :D

9. NEGU

NEGU Witness

So are you guys writing sort of relay fanfics? That’s an amazing idea. I wish I could do it, but I’m never good at writing. I can’t write anything similar to fiction even on my own language. But you know, I’m a really good reader. If you guys finished it, please inform me. I wanna read those. :D

I found Eric’s new photo on ericszmanda.net and found this.
    Right next to the Eric, there’s a hand nearly touching Eric’s back. I wished for a moment that it would be George Ahh, it’s been a long time to see the boys in touching in terms of real person. Please show us, boys :lol: *encouraging*

10. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Ahhh thanks for the link I've found another site lol... Lets spread the love all around the world...

LOL I did see your icon and it made me laugh. lol...

The heights that us fans will go to er? Photobucket

Its choppy its cheesy but its soo corny lol...

11. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

CSIElizabeth- I can offer my beta services if you'd like. I haven't had the opportunity yet, but I'd like to and I'm sure it would be fun!

And, if anyone's interested my latest story, Till Death Do Us Part was posted early this morning. It's completely AU, and very tragic with character deaths, so you've been warned.

Also, please note that all of my fics posted to WBTDB have been double spaced between paragraphs as of this morning so that they're easier to read.

12. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Okay, I can only say a bit. I'm in a hurry.

I'm writing fiction on Sunday! Stacy, I'll try to get up earlier, but email sometime before 1 pm Eastern. :)

Also, I loved that pic NEGU. I can just see George thinking "MINE!" whenever he's near Eric. lol

I soooo freakin' adorable!

13. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Hmm I have no idea what that is in GMT? Probably means that I'll be fast asleep in my bed...

Ah well I'm sure that you will succeed in your stories... Have some faith in your own abilities ladies... :D

14. only_true_love

Ok I will be emailing you!!! I might get into catching up on some writting myself so we can encourage each other, but I will be working on something for another show!

And since we are showing pics~ if you all go to nickandgreg.com and go to Quettaser's "Natural" at the end of the story which BTW is a yummy story, you'll see the word this in blue. Click on it and you see one of the yummiest pics i have seen of Nick/George in a while!!! hehehehehehehe :lol: ;) :p

15. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

Very very nice picture. I would love to get back to my fic but I'm at a road block.

QOTU you have a PM from me regarding beta services. Thank you so much for offering! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.