The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Layouts? I made mine. When you do you should send me a link. And if anyone harasses you just send 'em my way, I'll take care of them :lol:

How do you make them? I can never find the right HTML's.

My little sister knows how to find them.

When I make one, I'll find you and ask you to be my friend. I'm friends with random people and some Power Ranger actors. I don't want to lose that.

You can always google search...
I need to update mine, I still have Sandle stuff on there, it needs to be changed to The Love :lol:

Ah! Sandle!

Is there a fan group on MySpace for The Love.

Apparently there's things like that on there.

If not, someone should make. Someone who isn't an idiot about the site, like me.

I dunno, I don't usually join groups there... I'll go see.

Nope, there isn't one, but there IS one for Nick and one for Greg...

lol yay!

That's good! Like I said, if someone wants to make a Nick/Greg myspace group go ahead. I have too many responsibilities.

I have the WIKI, Clarrisani has the RR, Shacky has WMTDB, Serenity and others work on the LJ, Jon has his guild, Loki has the Greg Files. Someone has to be free who loves myspace.

Clarrisani said:

Of course, the whole thing about Greg making too many mistakes bugged me. Catherine has made way more mistakes than him...

That angered me to the point that I refuse to go back to the thread. Do these people saying this sh*t even watch CSI?

Well anyway you all know when CSI has done eps that revolve around a few chaacters like committed, Hollywood Brass, and Leaving Las Vegas. Wouldn;t it be great if Nick & Greg were given an episode tht revolved around just the two of them?
I think we "Love" fans deverve a treat like that!!

You're right, Wojo. We, the "lovers", deserve it.

And to think we could have had Nick/Greg scenes like this one, not only in "Fannysmakin'", but also in "Play with Fire", "Stalker", "Grave Danger".....

(thanks to Wojo for making this awesome manip)

hospitalvisit.jpg

Imagine that, in "Rashomama", it would have been Greg, and not Wendy, who cut Nick's shirt off.... As someone said, the HOTNESS would have melted the camera equipment!!! :devil:

Just imagine the banter, the glances,the smiles, the touching....Sexy as hell! ;)

Ack! Okay, now I can just see Greg cutting Nick's shirt off. That would have been a great scene to no end.

Or how about 4x4, and it was Nick and Greg in the shower, not Greg and Sara. Yes, I know the team was split then, but just imagine it.

Oh, there are a dozen situations that we could think of!

Okay, I deleted my myspace.

I HATE THAT SITE!!!! *AHHH!!*

No one mention it again. I can't stand it, I never want to accidently click on someone elses. It's pointless, useless and a complete waste of time!!!!

Okay, for me at least. lol

I'm done. Grrr....

Here's some eye-candy.

pic06.jpg
(right click "show picture")

eric3175ol1.jpg

I did the right click, show picture, and nothing is coming up in that little red box. Do like the other picture though. What is that one off? Something I should get my hands on?

I don't know. It's showing up for me now. *shruggs*

They're both pictures posted by one of Nicole's friends at tv.com. I decided to post them here. Both are probably movies that Eric and George were in lol. I really have no idead though.

OMG I have missed so much lol. I leave for a week and I come back and have to read 6 pages of catch up lol. I really hope to see more Nick and Greg at least work together in S8. I hope they are the one's to go to Sanfan but as the way it is it would prob be Grissom and Cath. Or Grissom and Greg. Or Grissoma and Sara. Cath and Nick, or Cath and War. I dont think our boys would be sent together. I would freak out if they did, but I cant see that happening. I just dont want to get my hopes up.

And I cant get that one pic to work eather. Can you re post it. :)

I guess this is what everybody here would like to see next season:

nick_greg_in_bed-1.jpg

I know, I know...I'm a dreamer.

But I'm not the only one.... :lol:

Maybe in HBO?. (Thanks to whoever made this manip)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back