The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #15

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

NICE avatar Wojo.

I made a new one. Is there a limit for KBs on avatars? If so, I'll have to figure how to make it smaller.

If anyone ever wants a GIF or regular avatar or banner made. I'll make it. It's what I live for. :D

2. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Hey, I'm still open for ideas for the other case in the RR, here. I still haven't decided who will be working which case. I can tell you that I plan to write the establishing chapter to kick this thing off, hence why I need to work out who works what - Grissom does have to assign these cases.

So, anyone have any ideas who should work with who? It is set post-season 1, just after Strip Strangler, so Grissom does have a nasty bruise on his shoulder and the Sheriff still isn't very happy with him. So the choices are - Grissom, Catherine, Warrick, Sara and Nick. And Greg cannot venture out into the field - that's not until our season 3 RR. :p

Maybe Greg hurt his knee when he and Nick discovered that Greg wasn't flexible enough for every position in the Karma Sutra. :devil:

3. nickfangirl

nickfangirl Prime Suspect

Ah, Greg was stiff from all the "working out" (is that what they call it now?) he and Nick were doing. Yes, working out...XD.

I think there is a limit on KB twins, because I had a avi up but they took it down :( When you figure out how to work it twins, lemme know, I have a picture for an icon. But for now, I shall use the one Wojo made me a while ago <3.

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yep there is a limit, mine was taken down earlier today too, so I took it to photoshop and fixed it. Hey I can help re-size them if you want me to.

Working out - yes that's it! Greg was showing Nick how flexible he is but he over extended his knee - ouch!

5. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Cause I'd really like to use a GIF, but I can't figure out how to crop it or move it slow or have only a few flashes.
    :(

Well, I could do it, but I don't know how to make smaller KB.

Well, some places aren't as soft as a bed or as big.

Boys...stop taking your sexcapades to other parts of the house. You could get hurt.

6. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

I still have a lot of posts to go for my avi! SPIKE is having a CSI marathon and I'm lucky to catch my favorite ep, Kiss Kiss Bye Bye! Greg is soooo cute in this ep! I did miss the first ep of the marathon but that's okay. I like happier Greg. Here's to a full day of Nick and Greg!

And as for Greg and Nick's ren des vous (yes it's spelled wrong sue me) all over their house, hopefully they didn't trip over any possible pets they may have.

Do you notice writers use the actors' actual dogs in the fics? It's kinda cute.

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Oh ok, gifs animated ones aren't my thing. I can't figure out how to make one at all!

To make smaller (if you use photoshop) use the save for the web option, it gives you 2-4 choices on size and load time. Hope that helps.

Agreed the boys really need to be more careful... :devil:

I'm watching the marathon too, all day Nick & Greg -yay

8. NickyandGreggo

NickyandGreggo Witness

LOL you guys rock I always laugh, fist the kidnappig (which I am down for) but if we did that we sould try to get them to come willingly. That way they will be happy to sudmit to what we ask them to do :devil:... as for Greg hurting his knee, I didt hear anything about Eric hurting his knee but I did hear about Eric getting punched in the face by some crazy fan. That althoght funny to hear about it was not funny that it happend to him :(. If I ever met that crazy fan I would kick there ass :D.

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Eric wasn't hurt seriously or it would have made the press, like his sucker punch (I'm with you, I'd like to kick her ass) I had read a sighting about George once and it said that he appeared to be injured as well but no press on that either. Some injuries are just not media material.

I'm sure it happens alot.

10. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

Lucky people. I'm supposed to be cleaning today (snuck away to do this) so I'm not able to watch SpikeTV's marathon...-shrug- Oh well. Season 5's sitting on the shelf in my bedroom, I'll be good for a while...Besides, I have Grave Danger, I'll be okay for a good week or two with that :p

I'd help with the GIFS but I've never made one, therefore have no experience...I'd like to, but can't. Ugh.

HAHAHA. I read 'ouch' and though it was 'couch'. That put an interesting image in mind.

11. loki

loki Lab Technician

lmao, you guys crack me up :)

I had the craziest dream last night, like an entire episode played through my head. I forgot some of it... like how it ended... but I remember the important parts, like our boys finally being outed :D

Maybe I'll write it down...

12. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

13. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

George looks so up tight in that picture. I wonder what's going on with the hands that we can't see.

Just another thing I noticed about Loco Motives that I forgot to mention (was too busy working out theories to why Greg was limping, and none of them rate below NC-17); Nick seems to have gotten over his fear of ants. In the episode he follows an ant trail, even gets down close to them, without batting an eyelid. And here I always thought he'd develop a phobia of some kind, like Miami's Calleigh. She still works with ants, but is clearly uncomfortable and twitchy near them. Yet Nick just kept going like they were nothing and he hadn't been buried alive in a box filled with fire ants. I hate CSIs continuity.

14. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

Yes yes yes!!! I noticed that too! We did see him freaked out over a bug in early season six but afterwords, he seemed fine. Either he has a really good shrink (They do have phobia therapy sessions so he may have had one of those where they had an ant crawl on his hand or something) or CSI needs continuity lessons. Then again, don't most shows?

Also wasn't he behind Warrick most of the time as they followed the trail? I don't know if that would make a difference but maybe having his friend there would have kept Nick calm a bit.

15. loki

loki Lab Technician

hahaha nice pics :D

I don't remember loco motives :( other than the Cath scene...

lol, ok, I WAS going to write a fanfic out of my dream, but I can't remember anything about the case, other than the mayor's daughter was kidnapped and they had to call everyone back in to find her. Anyway, so Grissom and Sara were trying to call Nick and Greg, but they were at Nick's "having fun" in the shower (it didn't actually show anything, but you could see Nick and Greg's phones ringing and hear the shower running) and Gris, who was driving him and Sara to the crime scene, was starting to get pissed that neither of them would answer, then finally it cuts to The boys answering (all wet and half dressed, though at first you can only see Nick) they talk a bit, then hang up, and Nick turns to look at Greg (the first time the viewer's see him, too) and he has a look on his face like "uh-oh, we were caught" then cut to commercial, lol.

I wish I could show you how it was in my head, it was just so perfect. Like the camera angles and everything. The best CSI dream I've ever had (which is a LOT of them, lol, just never a full episode type like last night :eek:) I should be a director, if I have ideas like that floating around up there :lol: :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.