The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smacked is Mac/Stella

And just so everyone knows, I have added the promised drabble up onto my LJ, Subtext is Everything, and WMTDB. And here be the link to said fic, Bounce.

If we're gonna do ships that don't interfier with Nick and/or Greg.

Then we have dozens of other rules to list. Get to getting guys.

Me and Loki are working on a colaboration. Yeah...we're bored. But I really like the idea so far and I can't wait to have the first chapter done!

Ok I must admit I sometimes like playing tag, I actually started the Catherine/Greg thread but of course that was BEFORE I discovered "The Love" so my heart belongs to Nick & Greg but I can still get into the mood for Cath/Greg or even Grissom/Greg...

BTW- I have written a new fic and it is being beta'd as of now so be on the look out for it and I'll be sure to let you know when it's posted.

I don't care for Snickers either (too nutty)
I used to wear Sandles but I took them off, they hurt my feet!

I can get into the mood for some of the pairings too, except for Grissom/Nick and Warrick/Nick. But Nick/Greg will always have my heart.

Speaking of...Twins, what eps of season 7 have been done do you know? I planned on doing the episodes I may have missed as they show up as reruns. I finally rated the ones I do have so those summaries are officially complete.

Grissom and Nick is better sounding then Grissom/Greg...polar opposite geniuses. o_O Nick/Greg>all/Nick or Greg.

Ok, so I think the forum hates me because they claim my avis are too big ><.

RPS is okay, but it can be taken as lible (slander only written) if the person in said fic is really thin skinned.

lol
I guess we will extend the fanfic competition to next month since we only have one entry, as long as people promise to enter... anybody... really... :p :D

I'm starting another challenge for June though, it's going to be icons. A different theme for each week *doesn't want to get too excited in case no one enters...*

Texas Hold'em! I FORGOT that one. But I love Texas Hold'em, I totally rock at it, I even beat a guy once that plays for a living :lol: (ok, ok, done rambling)

I love the rule list so far. I can't think of any other ships that have anything to do with our boys though... lol except for that crossover one with Greg/Ryan... what was that called again....

I thought the Greg/Ryan shippers decided on not having a name for their ship. I guess they changed their mind. And with the RPS, I don't think either Eric or George would care. I mean, just go to the Internet Movie Data Base and check out the message board - every second topic on their pages is questioning their sexuality and/or if they're together. And it's not just the CSI fans, either.

I'm currently very tempted to get around to finishing my off my Nick/Greg/Grissom fic at the moment. However, my mountain of marking just decided that it didn't want to be a hill, but rather remain a mountain. I hate this time of year...

I frequent the IMDb boards here and there. It's a nice place to chat at because Power Rangers have 15 differnt boards. 13 seasons and 2 movies. Not to mention random specials and video games. Plus when QAF was around that's THE place I talked at most of the time. I litterally probably have thousands of posts there. So I'll definately check out their boards. :)

Okay, I'm done with that. lmao

I will never use GSR.

Hey, when's the next CSI book out? Maybe we should start sending letters to the author asking for them to have Nick and Greg work a case together. If we can't get it on the show, maybe we can try for more moments in the books.

Oh, and I shall never Cuff'em.

Hey, you can do it. I'm a complete dumbass about the books.

We should get them to do something even with a board game. lmao

Okay, I don't know how, but it could work.

EDIT: Does anyone ever feel competetive with the other threads? Like to hurry along with this thread to get to another and FAST. Just wondering.

Nope, no competitiveness felt here. It doesn't matter to me which couple sparks the most conversation. Hey twins, got your PM. Sorry I almost totally missed it!

I was at Barnes and Nobles the other day and I grabbed 'Double Dealer' just to look for Clarrisani's quote in her sig line lol. I was laughing quietly to myself. I also ordered The Ultimate Guide to CSI. They just haven't called yet to let me know it's in.

Oh man I got The Ultimate CSI on Amazon when it first came out (only cost $15.00) I highly recomend it, I think its the best CSI book out there and there's plenty of Greg in it too! The first page has a photo from TBRTI and Nick and Greg are looking right at each other!!

You'll love it. Oh and I could care less about the other threads, I don't feel competitive at all.

Pics from one of my fave N/G moments:

Rock On

I Love You

Well, good. If I ever feel competetive in any way. I'll turn here for help.

Yay pictures! I'm working on a new banner right now and I'll try my new avatar. Hopefully it doesn't get taken down. Cause I know they CAN be big, but I don't know what size is the limit.

Maybe I'll just make one that says "TAPS" for here. :D

twins1729 said:

I'll try my new avatar. Hopefully it doesn't get taken down. Cause I know they CAN be big, but I don't know what size is the limit.

I checked around and found the answer: Avitars must be no more than 60KB and 100x100 pixels at maximum,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back