The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #15

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

I think we should just keep them forever and try to film a better version of CSI, 'cept with just Nick and Greg. It may take a while, but I have faith! :D

Ahaha. Haven't laughed this hard all day. Seriously. Tell you what, if we do it in August, I'll have the money. Promise. Any particular model anyone would like? x3 I have access to a few.

2. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Mmmm...a few vans or SUVs would work (depending how many people participate.)

What could we use to knock them out? Or...or do you think they'd come willingly. lol

Would could give them fake notes. One to George from Eric and vise-versa.

lol

Do you guys like my new banner?

3. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

Well, I was expecting real sex, of course! x3 I love it.

ooh! I have access to two minivans and a ford explorer! we're set!

hehe, I think they'd come willingly..we'd just have to offer them something...like...I dunno...um...-thinks- -shrugs-

4. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Well, yeah, real sex! But for the show..all we have is eye sex. And that's actually pretty sad...lol.

Yes! We have everything fine tuned. Everyone start getting various train and plane tickets. Where do you all want to meet up.

Stalk Nick and Greg time!!!

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

You all know kiddnapping is against the law!! LOL I'm willing to take the risk though.

So anyway here is the way the Chicago pic should have looked.

[​IMG]

Not my best but you get the picture (pun intended)

6. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

*thud*

Thanks, Wojo!! :D

7. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Great pic Wojo! Of course that's how the pic should really look, that's how all pics ever in the history of the universe should look! :D, Ok, overdoing it a bit. LOL.

Yay, The Love!

8. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

-dances-

Seriously, scared the crap out of me (the picture) because it wasn't there and then it WAS but, -giggle- I love it. :D

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

LOL - thanks.
    I have the origonal pic as my desktop wallpaper, I think the three of them look so happy and really adorable together. You can tell they all care about each other. Besides It was nice to finally see a photo with Eric & George so close together again, it's been way too long.

**I changed my Avi again, I just can't seem to keep the same one for long, Guess I enjoy making my own too much!** :) :)
    I made one of my new manip too: Which one is better?

[​IMG]

10. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Well, I've been marking all weekend, and things are starting to look a little more manageable, which means I can put a little more work into the RR. Only one person appeared for the chat and I did get one plot (aka what the assigned case is) worked out, and now I just need the second one. I've been fine tuning the rules, too. So, should be ready in the next couple of weeks (I hope). Report writing time is coming up, so I'm full throttle on marking here. Joys of teaching

Anyway, they just aired Lovo Motives here, and I've got to ask this: did Greg look like he was limping when he was heading into the chicken factory? I know he struts (so do I), and that wasn't a strut. He didn't limp at any other point in the episode, but he did look like he was heading in, and inside the crime scene. I've also posed the question in the Aus/NZ Season 7 thread, and on my LJ. So, anyone?

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I just watched it again and I think you may be right! It was subtle but he was definalty walking like he was favoring one leg and walking slower/stiffer.

I do know the origonal spoliers came out saying that Greg was supposed to work with Nick in that EP but Warrick worked with Nick instead Greg was working with Grissom. Is it possible that Eric injured himself so he couldn't climb the stairs that led to Nick's crime scene??? Hmmmm That could explain why the script was changed.

12. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

It would indeed. I don't remember hearing anything about Eric getting hurt, but it looked like a knee injury to me. Maybe he hurt himself playing kickball. And there were lots of steps at Nick's crime scene.

... oh the fun we could have with why Greg was limping... :devil:

13. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Fake a limp Eric. Something to make it look like Greg was having sex with Nick all night....lol. I COULD see that.

Woo! I can't wait for the RR to start.

Wojo as much as I LOVE Fallen Idols. I like the manip avatar.

Maybe you can keep your original and use the other in a different site/forum. One where they would just be extremely confused as to where you got the picture.

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I use the Fallen Idols one on WMTDB anyway so I am switching to the other one, They both look so happy and adorable. Thanks

Greg hurt his leg/knee because Nick got a little over-zealous while they were wresting one night... :D

15. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

xD It seems as though every time I come back here it looks like you guys have got a whole new conversation about how obvious things are. :D Awesome.

Now, considering the Loco Motives thing, I don't think I ever saw that episode...D: So, uh, yes. I have no idea.

And I think I have an idea for a case thingy with the RR, but I haven't thought any of it through...:p I'm kind of lazy and not very logical to begin with, so...if it's used, fine points are gonna have to be worked out by someone else. Hah. I suck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.