The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #15

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loki

loki Lab Technician

Aww that's so cute :)

And the pic is cute too :D

I watched Eric's interview on that yesterday he seemed a little... drunk :lol: it was nice to see him talking more though, even though his speech was a little slurred...

2. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

A bigger pic of the boys with Marg:

[​IMG]

:D

3. Serenity

Serenity Coroner

Ooooooh, that's so very adorable! I love that pic! So, was this thing recent?

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yes it's from the Chicago CSI experience from last night and this morning. Here
    is a link I found to even more pics and bigger ones too!!

5. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

You mean they actually let Eric and George be in a picture together? :eek: :lol:

I love the fact that Eric has just forgone the suit and gone with his own unique style. I want his jacket. And I love the hat. Eric should always wear the hat. :D

Update on the RR - I'm trying to turn my marking mountain into a hill before I really put anything together, but if anyone is interested in finding out some details, head for the 'Chat' tonight and hang around. I've got two errands to run after work (aka paying bills), then I'll be on and I'll be happy to answer questions and talk out possible plots that could be used.

6. loki

loki Lab Technician

oooo cool. I'll be there if you get me the link to the chat... or at least tell me how I can find it myself... I keep saving it in my bookmarks, but they keep erasing *grumbles*

7. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Just head for the CSI wiki and the pages for The Love, and on the main page where there is a list of links, and below Episode Guide there is a link for the Nick and Greg forum. That's the link you want, and that's where the chat will be. And as a back up, start saving you links onto Notepad. I tend to do that myself, just in case.

8. loki

loki Lab Technician

Oh in forum? *slaps self* That's like the only place I didn't check... and saving my links to notepad is an ingenious idea! *hugs Clarrisani*

9. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Just watch the forum thing. There are actually two links to a Nick/Greg forum, and the one to the chat is not the link on the bottom of the page. It's the one on the actual link list.

And the notepad thing comes out of experience. I've been using the internet for 10 years now (god bless high school) and learnt the hard way to save links. And by Y12, I started hand writing them because the idiots began deleting our hard drives. Floppy disks became every students best friend. Well, so long as you didn't use the computers that ate them for breakfast... gotta love technology.

10. nickfangirl

nickfangirl Prime Suspect

OMG! We should steal Eric's clothes and sell them on the internet! Better even we should somehow clone them both and make them....*stops* Ok, sorry I got a little too excited there ^^;. But that is a cute pic, btw is there a link to his speech?

BTW, like my new avatar? It's Osaka from the anime Azumanga Daioh XD

11. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Hi lovlies!

Yeah, I don't follow anything. I didn't even know that Chicago thing existed.

What am I...like two states away from Chicago. I so should've went!

I'll try to see any of you in the WIKI but I might go to be early.

12. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

Bleh. I haven't been doing anything relatively related to these two for the past while. That's...weird. But at least I'm catching up on other things, right?

And, oh, that picture. I'm gonna steal them someday, I swear it. 'Course, someone'll probably find it out and then I'll get a restraining order slapped on me, but hey, I can dream whatever I want. Um...oops. Plotline. xD

Sorry, I've kinda forgotten about the chat thingy thing lately...I wasn't even home for two weeks and then I completely forgot about it. Bleh. I think I'm going to go write. Or something.

13. nickfangirl

nickfangirl Prime Suspect

We should join forces! Besides, we would let them go...eventually...maybe...wait, no we wouldn't :devil:

So, any thoughts on when the RR is gonna start up? Unless, I missed it :eek:

14. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

I think we all should travel to LA and steal George and Eric together.

Come on everyone!

I have the ropes, bags, tap, etc. Someone just has to rent a few cars. Clear your schedules guys!

15. loki

loki Lab Technician

My schedule is already clear, and I'm only a state away form L.A.

I'll go stalk them until you guys get here :p

*grabs her spygear*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.