The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loki, that is freakin' AWESOME. Are you physic? Please say you are.

Power Rangers has the worst continuity EVER...no...EVER! Mostly because they only care about the 8-year-old viewers. Therefore for, I don't even notice the continuity on CSI. lmao

Lastly, that damn Marg. :p

Ha. Coolest dream I've heard of in a while. It'd be an amazing fanfic, all you'd have to do is improvise the rest. :D

Stupid fanfiction...taking over my life...It's okay, gives me something to do while I'm too busy not sleeping. Ha.

I wish I had something insightful to say.

During the sag awards it didn't seem like Marg was doing a very good job making thr boys behave, I mean George humping Eric on stage and then he's rubbing his neck. Yep they are so just freinds...

Cool dream, I had one about the cast salaries - It said 0 next to Jorja Fox while Eric was getting over $300,000!!! (could it be a preminition?)

I had this weird Queer as Folk dream. Though they walked out of the Liberty Diner, down a set of stairs, and it doesn't have stairs. But Woody's does. So your brain mixes things up.

Loki said that it even have amazing shots and direction and even comercial breaks. Leads me to believe that she saw the future. lmao

Just to let you all know, we found someone to do season 5. Moggiye. She talked here once, but she mostly chats at tv.com.

So, I'm finishing season 1 with nickfangirl. 2, 3 and 4 are done. Moggs has season 5 and CsiKat is still doing season 6. And season 7 is still in the works.

Hopefully they can get done and posted soon.

And then we shall have the most comprehensive Ship page on the Wiki. I'm waiting for it to be finished before I submit the wiki to a local magazine as a top site, and I want to be able to say that the Nick/Greg area is the most detailed. Just to rub it into CBSs face, because in Australia, more and more people are actually starting to shift away from GSR due to season 7 and into other ships, Sandle being the leading one, with The Love moving into a close second. YoBling is not far behind that.

And, just to say it, I still hold to the fact that we have the best Ship name. The others are great, and some of them are brilliant *loves ship name Smacked*, but there can only be on The Love.

And finally, I have been very tempted lately to write another RPS fic. I haven't done one since "Not As Planned" in December last year, but since seeing Loco Motives...

It's already the best and the biggest page. :p lol

Though, if it got any bigger...no page could catch up. *laughs evily*

RPS...hmm...I can read them, but I couldn't write them. I used to write hockey player RPS's, just on paper and my sister would read them. lol

The Love IS the best name. I do and don't like the combined names. Some are just stupid.

Rules for Love fans-

1 - I will never eat snickers.

2 - I will never wear sandles.

3 - I will never use catnip.

Lol, any more?

The only ones that have been passed around recently were Stokers someone came up with. Which sounds like Nick fan, not a Love fan. Snakes I came up with lmao.

I though of a BAD one that I shared with loki. I can't believe my mind thought that.

n**ger...if you know what that says. I DO NOT use that word. EVER.

Lol I soooo hope I saw the future. It was an awesome case, our boys got together, AND Sara was in it *crosses fingers*

Stupid question, what's RPS?

Real Person Slash. It's when you write a fic, partake in an RPG, or produce fan art of vids that feature the actors or actresses themselves in slashed relationships. In this case, Eric/George.

Twins, I've got another one.

4 - I will never be smacked... even if I like it

About Stokers- the Nick fans do call his tongue Little stoker. It's so cute lol. I love seeings the pics they post on his picture thread in the LV forum.

Got another one after reading the Ship name list...

- I will never play tag (apparently it's Catherine/Greg don't ask me it was on the list!)

Ooooooooooh I see...

Little Stoker huh? :lol: that gives me bad thoughts... *bad brain, bad* :p

- I will never play Sonic :lol: (Damn, I love that game...)

Y'know, my little sister, aka Stalker of Shadows, just worked out how to use MSN Messenger the other night. We originally were going to talk for 10 minutes, and ending up chatting til after midnight. And it wasn't long after Loco Motives that we did this either.

Anyway, I never realised how much of a smut fan my dear sister was. She turned the Las Vegas lab into one big orgy - everyone was getting on with everyone else, in various positions and multiple partners. Even Ecklie got some. Know the odd thing? She left out our favourite pairings - The Love, and Gil/Nick.

Anyway, I just drifted by again to say that I was lurking in the fic area and someone has posted a poll in there a while back about what kind of Greg stories people like, and that they were looking for Greg stories. Nice little plot bunny area, I personally think.

Did anyone ever get around to entering The Greg Files fic competition? I know it closes very soon, but that thread would be a good place to go for inspiration. There currently seems to be a lag in good/different Nick/Greg fics, so I think it might be time we all started writing again. And not the big fics (I've got two of those going at the moment), but vignettes. Short pieces without being drabble. That said, I aim to put a drabble up tonight on the LJ and WMTDB. Fingers crossed.

Oh yeah, and:
- I will never play Texas Hold'em

1 - I will never eat snickers.

2 - I will never wear sandles.

3 - I will never use catnip.

4 - I will never be smacked. (who's smacked again?)

5 - I will never play tag.

6 - I will never play Sonic.

7 - I will never play Texas Hold'em.

lmao, yay!

We only have one fic for the callenge on The Greg Files. Not including mine. She'll probably extend it to next month and *yay* that gives me an extension.

So, you all have time!

Loki...if you're on...we can chat. :)

:lol: Ahahah. I love that list. Got me to smile despite the crappy night I've had. And, haha, I thought I was the only one who didn't know what RPS was D: Yay! -dances- I'm not alone!

Oh, yeah, so I've got this entire idea planned for GD...but...in order for me to actually get sleep, I need the script...or someone's version of the script. If anyone could get that to me...I'd be forever grateful.

If not, I'll just go watch Grave Danger until I have the lines down. Ha.

You can find the transcripts here.

http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/csi/

That's what I use.

The only reason I know what an RPS is, is because I read a few Randy/Gale fics from the QAF comunity. Some can be cute, some can be creepy.

I personally don't like to mess with a real persons life. I don't know what they're thinking in their head. I just hope that George and Eric will realize what they have and be together, so I'll feel better about it.

Woo! And here I was ready to go watch it...Ha. Still going to x3 Thanks, never even thought of them...last time I looked, they didn't have what I needed.

I don't recall ever reading RPS...or ANYTHING with the actual actors/people/etc...I dunno why...just never really got into it. I like to believe that's a good thing. Ha, I wish such things could happen...Maybe it'd give me a little more faith in guys. Hahaha. I sound like a completely depressed teen. Angst? HA!

...Gonna save that and watch GD now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back