The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #15

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

This is where I really begin to feel disadvantaged by the fact my local tv network screws us over in terms of airing CSI - we're only up to "Lovo Motives" and thus I haven't seen "Leapin' Lizards" or "Big Shots". I've seen a clip from the former, but there is nothing for the latter. And I think it was fear of his mothers reaction that made Greg cry. I have a feeling he's actually half scared of her - of her herself, or hurting her.

I think it would probably take Nick a while to convince Greg to open up. I think Greg would be at a point where it would be hard for him to show any emotion without a lot of convincing. Nick would definitely have to win Greg's full trust, which probably wouldn't take much. But Greg himself would have to learn to let go, and that is a bit harder.

2. NickyandGreggo

NickyandGreggo Witness

I think you all have exelent points. The only side we have really seen of Greg is his fun loving side. I am sure that is just how he is tho, he dose not seem to be the kind of person to freak out about the small things he just takes it as it gos. I am sure he opens up to Nick, but that would take alot of work on Nick's part.

3. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Remember Greg did cry in "Spark of Life," though he was only really sad and feeling the pain of the husband.

That's why we need some Greg angst that's more emotional than physical. Like Gum Drops for Nick.

And hopefully Nick will be the one that helps him see it through.

nickfangirl, go to the bottom table at your "My Home" page. You'll see "Personal information, email, password, etc." and click "edit."

The bigest table on the page (right after ICQ Number), it'll say "URL to your avatar (100x100 max pixels, may be smaller) (.gif, .jpg, .png accepted)," select that and paste the URL of the avatar. Then scroll to the bottom and click submit. That's it!

When you're at your home page, your avatar will now be there next to the selections to edit.

4. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I don't believe Greg cried in "Spark of Life", and I agree he did feel sorry for the husband, I honestly believe Greg was actually being confronted with everything that happened to him in "Play With Fire". Greg's burns weren't as bad as the womans, but he knows the pain, the smell, etc, and it was eating away at him. That's why he could finish processing, and Grissom picked up on it. (TPTB seem to forget about PWF, but I don't think Eric does)

We do need more Greg angst that eats away at him mentally, much like Grissom in "Burn Out". And it would be a bonus if Greg's working the case with Nick when it happens and Nick's there if Greg does start to fall apart.

Oh, and I just remembered another case of Greg almost breaking - "Down the Drain". His first autopsy and shortly thereafter. He was also upset in "No Humans Involved". In both cases he was rattled, but he didn't cry or snap. In the case of Greggo,

I think the most obvious sign it's getting to him is the lack of jokes and 'happy Greg' moments that he seems to be reserving for Nick ("Fallen Idols"). It is breaking him down and causing him to change, but not enough so that he's openly wearing his emotions. In all my examples he was forcing it back, trying to hide it. Seems to be the way Greg is.

5. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

He did get a little teary in Spark of Life, and it doesn't really matter why. It's just that he did.

Of course Nick and Greg both have had moments where they've been upset very minorly. I want something that really eats away at them.

I'll even have the cliche of them on a case with a gay man. Either killed or attacked and they're both really affected.

6. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

Well, technically, if I remember right, Greg WAS on a case with a gay guy...The case with Sara (right?) where the college girl dry iced the room, trying to make the one guy sick, and ended up killing him and everyone thought it was the guy who had been with his boyfriend for his birthday...

But, you know, that doesn't really count...Not in this case, at least...Now I forget how Greg took that...

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yeah I remember that it was from the episode Iced, one of my personal faves (not to mention my fave hairstyle - I love the bleach blond look on him) I don't think it fazed him either way, he didn't seem like he cared. It was just a fact that the kid was gay.

I wonder though how Greg & Nick would deal with a case like that.

8. nickfangirl

nickfangirl Prime Suspect

Wait wait wait, what have I missed? I'm all confused...

Anyways, I was just wondering, does anyone know how to upload an avatar?

But, from what I have seen, Nick would be there to comfort Greg if it became too much to bear.

9. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

The case I think would freak Nick and Greg out the most? A fire in a building that is filled with lots of glass, and something explodes. For Nick you've got the glass and lack of fresh air, and for Greg you've got the fire, glass and sound of an explosion. Both our boys would be out of there quick smart on the verge of panic attacks.

10. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

Ohohoh, yes. I love that episode (Iced) as well. I think that the only way I would've loved it more if it was Nick and Greg's case, but, eh. Worked anyway.

I'd enjoy an episode like that. I now have a complete request for an episode, filled with Nick/Greg. -nods- Youbetcha. Now if my opinion actually MATTERED to the writers...that would be slightly awesome.

11. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Okay, bear with me!

I've been thinking about this situation for Nick and Greg for some time. It's not really anything that'll hit either of the personally, but something cute/interesting nonetheless.

Okay, most or all of the team is searching in this giant building where a dead person (or several if they need a lot of CSI's) was found. I was thinking some sort of meat packing plant where there's freezers.

So, the murderer is still there and he traps Nick and Greg in a walk-in freezer and turns it on. Maybe it's in a basement or something...but the team can just NOT find them.

So eventually Nick and Greg get really cold and have to use each other for body heat. :devil: Maybe they use some old boxes to sit/sleep on. But there's no food and all they do is sit and get warm. Maybe get up and jump around, but eventually they get too weak from not eating.

I really don't know how long they can be missing without being found for it to believable, but enough to where they're sick from being cold and malnourished. :)

Something like that. Crazy mind I have, eh?

12. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

That's a very cute idea! There is actually a fic like that on WMTDB but it's a friendship piece and Greg is the one who is trapped after being kidnapped. Nick later tries to provide warmth for his friend once he's finally found, I believe. It may not be slash, but it's really good!

13. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

I've found this cute pic from the CSI opening in Chicago:

[​IMG]

:D

14. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

If I wrote the fic. I would have them want to get even warmer :devil: by...*emhem*..."doing it." lmao SEX! :D

Cute pic! It's like she's posing with the happy couple.

"Happenstance" from season 6 is on tonight. I don't recall any good Nick/Greg scenes, but I haven't seen it in forever so I may watch it.

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

That's a sweet pic, guess Marg had to step in and make sure the boys behave!! thanks

Ok this is weird because I had almost wrote a fic like that for the heat challeng on Nick & Greg LJ but didn't get around to writing it. Though in my fic Warrick was going to rescue them after they nearly freeze to death...the title was going to be Body Heat...Strange

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.