The Eh? Team: Canadian Thread #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ShuriyuCSI, Jul 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

i think it looks better with the u it looks right, and i dont get how ph makes ffffff or what good the gh is in through and tough? *and whats the deal with airline food these days* :lol:

2. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

So that's who Gordan Maher is... I kept seeing it written all over the place, and all this time I've been wondering about that, but never bothered to ask. :lol: Hmm, guess I better go read that CSI book, now. :D

Something I found kinda neat is that there's a CSI from Saskatchewan working as a CSI in Miami in real life. She came back to testify at one of the Neil Stonechild inquiries, about evidence and forensics and such. Cool, eh?

As for holidays coming up, there's 'Saskatchewan Day' the first Monday in ...erm...August or September... I was gonna say August, but that'd be Labour Day (hehe, Labour, not Labor), so it must be September. *thinks back* Yup, went to see the fireworks in Sept. last year. :D

Ok, so with the 'Z' thing, I never even knew that existed! I always wondered how come spellcheck kept telling me I was spelling it wrong. :lol: I'd scream at it ragefully going "I'M NOT SPELLING THE DAMN WORD WRONG!!! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!!!" It all makes so much sense now. :D

ETA: Oh, and as for the 'The Eh? Team' vs 'The Eh! Team' thing, I just put the question mark cuz that's what it had in that little picture. :D Either way it works, but Eh! reminds me a little too much of The Fonz. :lol:

3. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

i know i had that same problem and when i put laser on word it said i spelled it wrong and i yelled at it i was like "NO i didn't whats your problem" and my sister comes down and she was like "What are you yelling at" and i said "Word has a spelling error" and she looks at me and i told her that im trying to spell laser but it says im spelling it wrong so she looks at it, hits me on the head and types in laSer :lol:

4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

There are ways to spell eh? ...I barely even say 'eh' ...ever.. :lol: And I spell it 'color'...Wow I'm not being very Canadian. Well I guess that's what you get when you live in Alberta. We're a tad more Americanized then the rest of Canada. :lol: Never get a Texan and an Albertan together. From expirience, good things can never come from that. :p

5. Palm

Palm Coroner

Actually, it's Ed Helms and Samantha Bee at the Water Cooler. But I do have an icon of Dwight telling Pam how he can raise and lower his cholesterol at will which makes me gleeful.

*searching couch for change* God, I need to go out and buy that DVD.... And I smell like beer and nachos. Stupid bottles. Recycling is cool and all but it really smells.

6. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I found 45 dollars on my desk. *hands Palm some change* And I never truly realized how colourful Canadian money is...I just wish they would take the hockey players off the 5 dollar bill. :rolleyes: As if that stereotype could get any worse.

7. Palm

Palm Coroner

You mean on the $5? I dunno, I like it. It's the only way I know. You got the Queen or someone on the $20. Canada Geese on the $100 (I think). Hockey Players on the $5. And a big 10 on the 10. Oh, but the 10 is purple and therefore shunned by the other pieces of money.

I know my $10's get shunned by my $20s.

8. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

I guess it all depends on Geography.

9. Palm

Palm Coroner

*dead* Ohmygod. So. Finally applied for a job at Staples and Ardenes. *waits for the applause but non recievth*. And, I totally made $60 out of recycling! Booyah! Look out, HMV! I'm so going to go nuts in you on Monday!

Well, in the mall in general. Go around and spook the locals. Run around screaming "I'm a maniac! Maniac! That's for sure!" In a scottish accent. Y'know. Regular ol' Palm Stuff. Ah. And that's why I love Canada. :3

10. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

What about if you're from Vancouver, B.C.? I know someone who is a substitute teacher from that area.

11. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I like hmv but it over prices some times but they do have good what do you call it... deals some times. In wem we have a 2 level one :D

12. Palm

Palm Coroner

Yeah, HMV does overprice (Stares @ TDS Boxset ;___; ) But they at least keep in stock like... every boxset ever made because Wal-Mart and Superstore don't. And it really kills me when I go in and say "Oh, hey, do you have NCIS in?" And they stare at me with their souless eyes like i'm an idiot. It's sad D:

And yeah, just a warning, this may be my last time on the computer for a while. MAY. If you want to know why... let's just say that the heat makes me say some things I really regret in retrospect....

13. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

*YAY* im going to the ex today *HIGH FIVE*... aww dont leave me hangen :D

14. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

So the bathtub races were today..

*tries to revive the thread* Inactive all day! :eek:

15. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

I'm glad it's been inactive, cause so have I.

I went out to Chilliwack for the weekend to do a joint birthday celebration for my grandfather and myself. This heat wave is KILLING. ME. Yesterday I took two cold showers to try and cool down, and right now (almost 1am) I'm sitting in my bedroom in a bikini with two fans pointed at me and I STILL am hot. Ugggggh.

On a happier note, I got a digital camera for my birthday. Rejoice!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.