The Dynamic Duo: Danny and Flack

^^Indeed it does. He does soften up for Danny when he needs him to be there for him **we know certain parts of him do not soften up for Danny :devil:..**couldn't help it, back to gutter now :rolleyes:**, but I think when it come to himself, Mr Tough Guy Flack might have a problem.

^ tsk tsk! lol :lol: :devil:

chaostheory08 said:
Hey, there's a first time for everything.

It's nice to see tough guys soften up.

that would definitely be worth seeing! although i think that don will try to act like nothing happened after it's all over... i would like to see danny being the 'big brother' and helping don, even though it'll mean he has to become more responsible. don will have to learn to accept help as well...

1CSIMfan said:
^^Indeed it does. He does soften up for Danny when he needs him to be there for him **we know certain parts of him do not soften up for Danny :devil:..**couldn't help it, back to gutter now :rolleyes:**, but I think when it come to himself, Mr Tough Guy Flack might have a problem.

Nice one, there! Hahahahahahaahahahahaahahahah

It'll be a change to see Danny being the big brother instead of the baby brother.

Flack has this thing for purple ties... sometimes I just wanna yank it off him hahahah!

*or maybe have Danny do that for me* Lol

*back to my hibernation, I go*

1CSIMfan said:

Flack, um, definitely has a soft spot for Danny, but it's not that spot. Nothing soft about that spot when it comes to Danny. :devil: ;)

Ahem. :lol: I do love that about them, though. How Flack's always snarky and sarcastic with everyone else except for Danny. He's much more gentle with his teasing around Danny. There's something downright cute about how Flack is with Danny. He knows when to be caring and sensitive ("On the Job") and when he can prod Danny a bit ("Blood, Sweat & Tears" and "Necrophilia Americana").

^I imagine that's Flack's favorite spot. ;) :devil:

I hope we get to see Danny being there for Flack in the premiere. If it's true and Flack is in a coma, well, there's a great way Danny could bring him out of it... ;) :devil:

Back