The Did you know...? Thread

Re: The Did You Know Thread

i'll post it........and the part about the pic at the end goes with this pic.......
m_631ea43732b8b9d788822e63f29a68cc.png

any ways here's what he said!!!!!!!!!

hi heather thanks for the great message and thanks for watching the show, im glad you like it so much
-jon
ps nice picture

i was so like OMG!!!! ican't believe it Jon Togo sent me a message...me!!!! i've read it like 100 times and i'm still in shock....... :eek:...even if it is only like one sentence...i don't care!!!! it's still a response from JON TOGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice!!!
Sorry for going OT, Mods :)

Did you know that David Caruso was in a music video for Brian Setzer's 'Lady Luck'? It's on YouTube...an interesting video indeed.

Is that a fact? Because even Em has to give it a break.

Holy shizer people, where do you get these?? :lol:

David Caruso owns a clothing store in Miami named Steam.

YES! I'm going there this summer! Maybe i'll pretend to be real angry and threaten to sue, and i'll have to talk with DC. Then we'll go out for coffee and get to know each other... *sighs* :rolleyes:

lmao wow uve got a plan al set up to meet him lmao
umm wats jonathan togo's my space email thingy i wanna send him somethin tooooo plzzzzzz
lmao i saw the lucky lady video... lmao DC looks like a pimp in it :lol:

ForeverTogo , i don't know.....i just sent him a message saying that i really really really liked the show and that i never miss an episode and that Ryan is one of my fav characters.......and the next day when i checked my messages..it said new message and i thought it was from one of my school friends until i looked at the name and it said Jon and i was like OMG!!!!!! JON TOGO SENT ME A RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i've been in shock ever since....i still can't believe it!!!!!!!!! :D

Guys, perhaps the discussion about Jon's myspace page could continue in the appropriate thread (The Ryan/Jon thread) as this this thread is dedicated to facts we didn't know about the show. I've seen about 10 posts about this, and there is getting to be a bit of off-topic chatter in here so if we could move on, it would be greatly appreciated. ;)

ok.....no problem..........and did you know that Rory Cochrane(used to play Speed) and Adam Rodriguez(Eric) are best friends and are often seen hanging out together at clubs and stuff.....

Hunter said:
Is that a fact? Because even Em has to give it a break.

Holy shizer people, where do you get these?? :lol:

David Caruso owns a clothing store in Miami named Steam.

YES! I'm going there this summer! Maybe i'll pretend to be real angry and threaten to sue, and i'll have to talk with DC. Then we'll go out for coffee and get to know each other... *sighs* :rolleyes:

I wouldn't of said it if it wasn't true.

She plays tough on CSI: Miami, but Emily Procter’s heart belongs to her big, fat cat Kevin-and high heels There are no skeletons in Emily Procter’s closet- but there are shoes. Fifty pairs of high heels, by her estimate. “Look at these!” yells the actress, hiking a pant leg up to reveal a fuchsia Christian Louboutin pump. “When I saw them in the window, I had to have them. I wore them to work, and people came by my trailer all day long to see them.” And therein lies the problem: Work happens to be on CSI: Miami, the hit CBS drama in which Procter plays Calleigh Duquesne, a no-nonsense ballistics expert. The kind of woman the show’s producers believe doesn’t boohoo over Jimmy Choo. So why isn’t she wearing flats in her scenes? “I get so much flack,” says Procter, 34. “They say, ‘If you were an officer of the law, you would not wear high heels,’ and I say, ‘That’s where you’re wrong. I wear high heels to clean my house. I wear high heels until I go to bed.’ I just don’t like my feet flat.” -People Magazine May 2003

OMG...emily seriously does that...is she crazy?? i could never wear hells all the time............it's maddness!!!!!! lol...JK ....EMILY ROCKS........

she IS crazy.
btw david caruso was spoofed in the first episode of south park. but i bet you guys knew that....

yeah i saw that episode i was laughing so hard...i fell off my bed!!!!

and former CSI: Miami star Rory Cochrane is going to be in atv mini series called The Company...

Wow... I have to say I'm impressed with Emily. High heels make my feet hurt! :lol: of course I hve really flat feet and can barely walk in them.

not sure why you clean house in them, wouldn't they scuff the floors? plus if the floor is wet that would make really hard to walk.... sorry I'm rambling again

Back