The Did you know...? Thread

Re: The Did You Know Thread

Emily is only 5'3" (probs knew that anyway!)

Maybe that why she wears heels all the time...

the reason why emily can walk so well in heels is because she has a degree in dance
so its a good thing shes so short :)
(im still shorter then she is though ... i just reach 5'1)

also ... did you know that emily has a full frontal nude scene in a movie she was in before doing csi?

hot4jontogo said:
did you know that emily has a full frontal nude scene in a movie she was in before doing csi?

Actually it was in two movies. :p One is Body Shots, the other Breast Men. In the both of them Emily's upper body is completely naked.

Why and I would never wear heels all of the time. They are too uncomfortable. Some are nice but not all so I'll only wear them sometimes. Now if I was small like Emily, I probably would wear them all of the time. ;)

OMG!!!! i'm the same height as her....but i knew that already :D i wear heels alot too because they make me taller so i know what it feels like to do that. althought i don't wear them to clean....that's madness!!!!!!

did you know the ducati Speed rode on the show is actually Rory's ducati in real life?!?

xanessa said:
Why and I would never wear heels all of the time. They are too uncomfortable. Some are nice but not all so I'll only wear them sometimes. Now if I was small like Emily, I probably would wear them all of the time. ;)

in italy we say:"nella botte piccola c'è il vino migliore!"(in the small barrel there is the best wine!) :D ;)

I'm 5'8", (quite tall for a girl!) whereas my mum is only Emily's height, and she always says to me: "They don't make diamonds as big as bricks!"

I usually have comebacks, but I haven't thought of one for that yet!

Did you know that Khandi Alexander played Velma Kelley in the touring company of Chicago?

That is a very sweet saying and when it comes to Emily, that would be true no matter what, but all of my life I was made to feel different because of my height. I just wish that people would understand that just because someone is tall, doesn't mean that we don't ever get discrminated. But I love knowing Emily is tiny. It's cute! She's cute!

That's cool about Khandi! I just am stuck on David Caruso making three-pointers. :lol:

adam's birthday is April 2 and my birthday is April 1!!
i dunno i just thought that it was interesting when i found out that his birthday is after mine

i know that this is the did you know thread, but i have a question ...
does anyone know what they use for all that stuff they have in the lab?? like the blood and stuff ... i read somewhere that its animal blood but then i read somewhere else that its a mixture of corn syrup and other good stuff.

i dont know if it would be animal blood because it would coagulate wouldnt it?

From what I heard in the commentary for the episode 'Witness to Murder', season two, they usually use a mixture of corn syrup and chocolate. (Or sometimes just chocolate) They had used fake movie blood for the episode 'Dispo Day' to make their blood droplets, but they felt it didn't fall right. :)

I believe they did use 'beef blood' in the episode 'Entrance Wound' season one for one of their experiments to see if the blood would seep around the oil left from a forged print. Not sure if it was real beef blood but you never know. :p

I know this is like totally changing the subject, but, where do I find Jon Togo's Music? I mean like Skabba the Hut :D

RyanAddict, since this is the 'Did You Know' thread, your question might better be suited in the Ryan/Togo thread. ;)

Back