The Did you know...? Thread

Re: The Did You Know Thread

Did you know...

That David Caruso collects Horatio Caine memorabilia. I wonder how many pairs of sunglasses he has taken so far. :)

^ No way. He really must like himself, but then again, who wouldn't if you're that talented. :D

did you know that in "going under"one of the guys of the motorcycle gang(the tall and blonde one)is an emily's ex boy friend.

and the actually emily's boy fried(lorenzo pisoni)is a college friend of jonathan togo. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Happilyhappy said:
Did you know...

That David Caruso collects Horatio Caine memorabilia. I wonder how many pairs of sunglasses he has taken so far. :)

Well, he gets like 250 pairs.

That reminds me, I saw a model CSI:Miami Hummer in a shop the other day. :D The box had his photo on it and everything. :lol: I would have bought it but I am only a poor college student. I wonder if DC has one. ;)

i dunno if this is suitable for "the did you know" thread but i dunno where to post this. i have a question..

you know the song All or Nothing by OTown?

issit "Marisol" (i forgot her real name, sorry! :( ) in that music video? cos it looks like her.

sorry if its OT.

^ Yes, according to the Internet Movie DataBase, Alana De La Garza appeared in that video.

David Caruso collects Horatio Caine memorabilia because he believes in him. H i mean. DC talks about Horatio as if he's real guy actually.

I soooooooooo never knew about the Jon Togo/The Bravery connection.

Thats my intresting fact I've learnt for today. They are pretty succesfull over here in the UK, I have their alb on my iPod.
One of their songs featured in CSI:NY's 'Bad Beat'

the only reason i saw Mystic River was for Jon!!! and the whole DC believing in H thing. i do too!!! i totaly wanted to call the Miami Dade Police Crime Scene Investigation bueareau just to ask if H and the team is there! :D

did you know that they based the characters mostly on the actors' personalities? :eek:

really? cuz i saw that movie twice and i dont remember him in it... i guess u gotta watch it again lol :D

June_85 said:
I soooooooooo never knew about the Jon Togo/The Bravery connection.

Thats my intresting fact I've learnt for today. They are pretty succesfull over here in the UK, I have their alb on my iPod.
One of their songs featured in CSI:NY's 'Bad Beat'
What is the bravery connection you are talking about? I cannot find the original post or just missing it completely. Thanks!

jon togo used to be in a band called skabba the hut ... the singer from the band went on and became the singer for the bravery

Back