The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.

I was reading some earlier posts in the Shipper thread about Calleigh and Eric. And I was wondering, what episode did Calleigh put her hands on Eric's hips?

Hi again! I don't think I've asked this question before, but has Alexx ever mentioned what her husband's name is? I know her childrens' names based on her bio, but I don't know if they/she ever mentioned her hubby's first name in the show. Any help? Thanks. :)

I don't recall ever having his name mentioned or seeing him! We have however seen Alexx's two kids at the end of Season 1 'Broken', she is reading them a story!

Nope, his name hasn't been mentioned or anything. Her kids names are Jamie and Brian, but you already knew that :p

Which was that episode in that a man was murdered by his office being poisoned with some substance? :confused:

umm season 3 i kno that much... the one with zach efron in it.... i can check for ya if no one else answers

I believe that was season 3's 'Sex and Taxes'. :)

ANYONE KNOW IF ERIC GETS KILLED OFF AND WHY HE WANTS TO LEAVE THE SHOW
Edited my mod to add Spoiler Code

Alright, since it's Monday, I have a few questions about LAST week's ep:

-How did Clavo get H's bank account # (which I'm guessing he needed to transfer the $1 million)?
-So did Delko get shot in the leg AND the neck/head?
-Um, what about the hostage in the back of the Mercedes? Did H just forget about her after Eric got shot? And for that matter, how did he figure out which car she was in?
-How did that guy know the rocket launcher would be in that truck?

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back