The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PL

@ACW1129: Sorry, I can't help you with that cause s5 won't be aired here until late 07 but could you please put your post in spoiler tags? Cause I think it's better that way. I mean I don't really have a problem to be spoilered but I think other people don't want to know this until they can watch the episodes.

Edited to add Spoiler space

`
`
`
`
`
``
`
``
`
`
`
`
`

``

``
sunshine said:
ANYONE KNOW IF ERIC GETS KILLED OFF AND WHY HE WANTS TO LEAVE THE SHOW
Nobody has said that he wants to leave the show.

sunshine, please do not use all capital letters. It is considered shouting, is hard to read, and should be reserved for emphasis.

Just a reminder that spoilers belong behind the Spoiler Code, or Spoiler Space in case some are posted here. At any rate, please don't post spoilers in this thread. The title of the thread clearly states NO SPOILERS PLEASE. ;)

could someone PLEASE tell me where i can find out the ending to last nights ep? i have twin babies and they woke up and i didnt get to see it! if you want you can pm me or point me in the right direction. thank you

You can watch the whole episode on CBSInnertube right here. Since it's CBS I think I'm ok in posting this link, just click CSI:Miami 'Man Down' on the right side. ;)

Hey guys , I got a question... I know Ryan, Eric, and Calleigh are CSIs but they are also Cops, So what are they officially, like their official job title-Cop or CSI? Im pretty sure I know that Natalia is just a CSI because I havent seen her carrying a gun, but as for ther rest of them? Thanks in advance!

CSIs, I think. I heard in some states CSIs can also be cops (of course, with training) and Miami is one of them. Not sure about the detaisl. Horatio is a cop, but he runs the Crime Lab, so he's also both, but he's really a Lt. Hope that clears it up. :)

Thanks so much cainesugar! That clears it up a lot!
Just another question... What episode number "Nailed"

408. And I think they're CSIs, but in Miami, in order to be CSI, you have to be cop first, or something. Don't know about Natalia. Horatio is lieutenant, Calleigh is detective or officer, while Ryan is mostly referred to as officer. I have no clue really :lol:

Can someone please tell me why Calleigh and Eric are not together as a couple on the show. The way they look at each other is so loving. I know I want them together so bad!!

AddictedtoH said:
Can someone please tell me why Calleigh and Eric are not together as a couple on the show. The way they look at each other is so loving. I know I want them together so bad!!
Because this is a show about crime solving and procedures, not a soap opera. Maybe they will at some point. But this thread is for questions about what happened in episodes. There is a whole other forum for CSI shipping (relationships) on this board.

AddictedtoH, you could visit the Eric/Calleigh thread down in Shipper Central if you haven't already found it. I'm sure you'll be able to find some lively discussion all about them there. :)

By the way, welcome to the Miami forum. :D

Thanks, sorry Dynamo1, didnt realize I couldnt ask or post a question like that in this forum. Also thanks speed cochrane I will check that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back