The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.

CSIMiamiLover, if you'd rather not be spoiled, there's no need to read these posts. ;) But since the episode aired five years ago, they aren't considered to be spoilers anymore so they don't need to have spoiler space or the Spoiler Code. However, when you get the chance to see the episode, I hope you like it! :)

No problem MacsGirlMel. :)

Two title questions

1. What's the ep with the indoor game place/pizza place and the serial pedophile who was changing the kids' apperances?
2. Which ep had the human trafficking thing going on where they rescued the girls from the storage thing at the end?

1. "Broken" I think, with S. Otis
2. That was...um...I know the name hold on. Ah man, it was the one where H is questioning a club owner, but I cant remember the name. Sorry.
Oh no wait it was "Legal." That was it.

1. That epi was "Broken" from season 1 I believe.
2. "Legal" from season 3

Hope that helps :)

I totally forget the name of the second episode your talking about, but I have seen it, reall excellent episode there. The first one i have never seen before.

Broken was when the CSIs discovered a dead 5 year old that lead them to a child molester named Stuart Otis, who H put away. Otis later broke out of prison in "Body Count," tried to kill another girl (who H saved using his superpowers) and vowed to return. Good ep, you should see it.

Yes, I should. I came to watch this at the end of season 2, so I am still trying to catch up with al lthe episodes I missed.

Well I'm not sure but he vowed to return- I loved him in Body Count because he gave H a chance to be incredible- when he found Emma's body he was just so...scared, so worried for her. It was H at his best- I watched that part over and over and over and over again. It would really bring back a superH if he came back with a new victim (though when they bring people back they tend to only do it once- if he broke out again that would be pretty incredible, and he is on death row, so it'd be pretty hard to do it twice.)

I have never typed so fast, I swear. My brain leaks out, and my hands can't keep up. They should make something that lets your brain type as you think it...that would be cool. Now my hands hurt from all this keeping up. :lol:

Really, I would love it if Otis teamed up with some other H haters, as I discussed in another thread (don't remember which one) with some other people. Maybe Otis, Clavo, his bro (Raymond, was it? I don't remember Clavo's bro's name. maybe the same as H's brother's name) Walter Resden, (did I spell that right?) and some other good ones.

Then H would take them all down, getting all scraped up (for once) like Jack Bauer- although they'd never scrape H up, he's un-scrape-able (if that makes sense)

Whew! OK I'm off to bed, leave some interesting posts while I sleep. :D
Goodnight people.

LOL...There's a char in another of my fandoms who's said to have his 'stetson of protection'...H probably has the Sunglasses of Protection LOL. No harm can come to him while he wears them.

Someone once said they'd sooner believe something unbelievable before H's sunglasses could deflect bullets...but I think they can!

EDIT- anyone know the song at the end of "Dispo Day?" I just saw it and it's one of my fave eps of s1 now (that and "Body Count")
Thanks!

I believe the song at the end of Dispo Day is called 'Satellites' by Doves. :) (Not quite sure I'm right on the band name though, it's been a while since I've heard the song)

speed_cochrane said:
I believe the song at the end of Dispo Day is called 'Satellites' by Dove. :)
Elyse's CSI Page confirms that you are correct. It is from their CD "The Last Broadcast."

Jep, you're right, Geni! :)
And for further questions concerning the music on CSI:Miami just visit Blue_Curls new opened thread you can find here ;)
There you can find several links which lead you to sites all about these songs :)

Wow! Thanks guys. *gives hugs* I loved that ep, and the song just really went with it. I'm off to iTunes! *runs off*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back