The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.

Ok I have a time stamp question.
I am watching Freaks & Tweaks right now.. the one where Raymond Caine's mistress - Sally is that her name? - is 'discovered'. Anyway.. I know that this is supposed to take place a few years after Raymond's 'death'.
My question is... is this woman supposed to be currently pregnant with Raymond's child? Or is she already a mother and the kid is not around? Or does she get knocked up by Raymond after this episode? because technically Raymond is NOT dead.
If she gets knocked up after this episode, then the kid shouldn't be around the age that she is (which looks to be 4 or 5ish) when Horatio finally meets her in season 3. And if she is already a mother in this epsiode, where is the kid? I thought that she said in season 3 that she got clean immediately after she found out she was pregnant!

Things don't match up - or I should say the times don't.

Thank you very much for your help in trying to figure this out!!

Maybe she lied? Not sure- good observation, I would have never caught that
:D
Wait- maybe she had the child stashed somewhere- like she had the kid and then started tweaking again. Not sure though. Hope you find out- share it with us when you do!

Remember in Big Brother she says that she didn't have custody of the child around the tie of this episode.

Hmmmm I have forgotten about this. I must watch that epi again! I think you just answered my question! (and this has been bugging me for the longest time!)

Just a couple of minor points - the character's name is Suzie and Horatio meets Madison in Season 2 (Big Brother). ;)

her name is suzie not sally and horatio meets her daughter in season 2 not season 3 >big brother... i think she alredy had the kid or somethin... wow the writers really screwd up with that didnt they?

In Clavo's first ep, why did he kill that girl?

And I hope Stuart Otis does return-he's creepy (I thought H killed him though...).

EDIT: Thanks speed_cochrane :)

Clavo killed the first girl (Tess) because she had found out that Clavo's brother Ramone killed her friend (Michelle) by accident at the Canadian Consolate. Ramone phoned Clavo to make sure Tess didn't get away, so he ran her over with his car. :) Hope that helps!

Okay, I know there are lots of brilliant Speed lovers 'round here, so my question is: did they ever arrest the guy who actually killed Speedle? Or did he slip out the door never to be heard from again?

They arrested him...H even got to shove him. We just didn't see him again because he was just the security, not a big character...even though killing Speedy is a big part. If they hadn't arrested him H would have gone nuts and personally drove up to wherever he went to kill him. *cough, "Rio," cough*

But I don't think the guy H shoved was the guy who killed Speed, that was the front man, not the secruity guys who had the guns!! I don't believe we ever got to see the guy who killed Speed, they just went after the boy after that...I'm not sure it was ever actually resolved :confused:

Yeah...I agree with Footyliz The guy who gets shoved is the jewerally store owner...But the guy who shot Speed goes out of a side door I think of the store....oooo interesting new storyline maybe??

Maybe they never got him? But then wouldnt H always be after him? H wouldn't let the average (if there is such thing) murderer get away, why his best friend's? Hmmm...didn't they say they caught him down on such and such street, and that he didn't speak English? Not sure...

From what I saw, there were two men, (One under the table, and one behind the door. --He was wearing blue) plus the store manager.

The man in the blue shirt behind the door shot Speed, and Horatio shot the guy in the white shirt. I remember seeing the man in the blue shirt running toward the left hand side of the screen, and a window breaking as Horatio shoots but I'm not sure if he either died, or was arrested after. I know that the store manager was arrested, and that the man under the table was indeed dead.

And, I wasn't much help but that's what I remember. :p

Oh, well, as long as we don't know...excellent. That's what I thought, but I wanted to verify that before I got any further. *continues writing story in peace*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back