The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PL

sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I was wondering what hapened to Horatios's niece Madison and weather or not she survived that blood cancer? :confused:

Actually, we don't know. We haven't seen or heard of Madison or Suzie since Yelina took Ray Jr. in to test his bone marrow. I'd love to know, though ;)

It has, ryan_lover but we haven't come up with an answer, as far as I know. So if anyone would like to enlightne us now, that would be absolutely lovely. :)
Good question. Another one of those good storylines Miami just drops. *sigh*

Sadly, there is no definitive answer to that question ryan_lover. As has been said, that storyline never had a conclusion. I think we are to assume that Ray Jnr was a positive match, but there has never been confirmation of this.

ok then. :p
thanks for the info y'all :D tis ashame they droped that story line cuz I thought it was an interesting one.

Was Blood Brothers the first Cruz ep? And has anyone counted up how many he was on over the seasons? Also, how did they override his immunity to arrest him?

Clavo Cruz was introduced in season two's premier 'Blood Brothers', like you said. :)

To arrest him, he had to be presenting an imminent threat to the host nation's citizens. That imminent threat was that he was 'Walking While Intoxicated' and getting into his car. The CSIs were then able to arrest him and impound his car.

He was also in season three's 'Identity' I believe. That's the episode where his immunity was revoked by General Cruz after they found out that Clavo wasn't biologically related to him. He then came back in the most recent season five two parter. I hope that helps. :)

Question about last week's ep (I assumed that since it's been a week it's not a spoiler anymore???): What did they inject Delko with that brought him back to life? Adrenaline??

In which episode does Calliegh's ex-boyfriend, Jake Berkeley, resurface?
When does Yelina go away?
what happened with Horatio's murder charge?

^ I believe it was 'Going under' but I could be wrong. :)
Yelina left in s3's finale, '10-7'
I don't know. :D

Yeah that helps, thanks :) I do know that he got the ax this time around.

ACW1129, they injected him with intercardiac epi. I took this off wikipedia:

"Epinephrine or adrenaline is a "fight or flight" hormone which is released from the adrenal glands whenever danger threatens. When secreted it floods out the endocrine gland into the bloodstream to instantly prepare the body for action in emergency situations. Both hormones boost the supply of oxygen and energy-giving glucose to the muscles making the individual more mentally alert; it ensures only vital bodily processes occur."

So basically: Yes, they injected him with adrenaline ;)

I had a question about Man Down wasn't there supposed to be a flashback to Speedle getting shot, because I watched it twice and didn't see one did i miss it or did they cut it.

They cut it, among lots of other scenes. Stupid choice if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back