The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThumpyG42

~Nocturnal Jenn~
Premium Member
Lucy and I thought a thread where members could ask questions about a specific CSI: Miami episode or character would be a nice addition to the Miami forum.

Example:
Need to know what episode(s) featured the Cruz brothers? Or maybe what season 'Wannabe' aired in? Didn't catch what Alexx said to Erica in the 'Three-Way' episode? Ask it in here and our fine forum members will do their best to help out. :D

There's also a thread in General CSI where you can seek help for all 3 series, but we realize we do have members who like to stick close to one forum, so we thought we'd add another place to look for help. ;)

Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.

Ooh good idea, guys! I have a question; How long did Calleigh and Hagen go out, and during what episodes?

I remeber first seeing them being a couple in 'Dead Zone' and then in 'The Best Defense' they had a bust up over a case Calleigh's dad was dealing with. :)

Ok I have a question what episode did Speed called Laura the "DNA" person princess?

speed.gif

That was the episode Wannabe, season 2.

Speed: Alright suit yourself princess but if you find anything foreign you have to do them all.

:D Hope that helps.

Thanks for the finding it out for me... i knew he had called her that in one of the eppies but couldn't figure out which one.
speed.gif

And I also think her name was Carrie Delgado and not Laura. I thought Laura was the one on Dispo Day that said "You know Hollis would have gotten it a lot worse if it hadn't been for you pulling him out of the truck" ...but I could be wrong.

Yeah I think they are two different people Kerry Delgado and Laura although they look kinda similar and do the same job

~SPOILER SPACE~
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
ok so theres this rumour (by which i mean the spoiler of "fade out"...should air on jan 30th) that ryan will see a doctor about his eye, take some antibiotics...and that he "won't be able to work in the lab while undergoing treatment". does this mean no ryan for a while!?!?! NOOOOOO

check this out and tell me what you think:
http://www.csifiles.com/news/170106_01.shtml

edited by mod to add spoiler space

Hi csi_gurl. That's a great question, and I certainly hope that doesn't happen, but we really can't know for certain what will happen in the 'Fade Out' episode as of yet. The article itself states:

Please note that the above plot details have not been confirmed by CBS, Alliance Atlantis or Bruckheimer Films, and until such time you should treat this information as you would any other rumour. The above information comes from early script drafts and the details and the airing order of the episodes are liable to change before the episodes are shown.

That being said, this thread is more for factual questions of past episodes, not speculation on what will happen in future episodes. We will have a 'Fade Out' episode thread posted not long before the episode airs where we can speculate and discuss what we think will happen and for discussing what happened after the episode airs. Until that time, we have been discussing it some in the 'Ryan/Jonathan thread'. Just make sure to remember to use 'spoiler space' when discussing as yet un-aired episodes. :D

~SPOILER SPACE~
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
Okay, so I'm not sure if this needs spoiler space but I wanted to be on the safe side, lol. On Corey Miller's blog he says that in Fade Out Ryan repiditively (spelling?) punches a locker... That's probably triggered by his eyesight problems, so something bad must happen.

Just a reminder, as ThumpyG42 has already mentioned earlier, this thread wasn't created for spoiler speculation and discussion. It is for questons about the show in general and what has happened in past episodes, not what might happen in future ones.

If you would like to start a discussion about a spoiler or a future storyline, please feel free to start a new thread, making sure that a spoiler warning is in the thread title. eg. 'What do you think might happen to Ryan? SPOILERS!'

Thanks. :)

OKey Dokey... here's a question... I am renting/watching season one dvd's.. and I thought I saw the actor that plays Stetler in the fingerprint lab with Megan Donner... truth?

:eek: that was my hundreth post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back