The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.

Choco_Sushi_Nut said
Does anyone happen to know what Marisol cooks for Horatio at the end of Season 4's The Score? With my friend's captions on, it said ropa vieja, which means old clothes... XD ... She says, 'I make a mean ropa vieja' :confused: ... or something like that... does any one know what she says?? Thank you!! XDD

speed_cochrane said:
Choco_Sushi_Nut said
Does anyone happen to know what Marisol cooks for Horatio at the end of Season 4's The Score? With my friend's captions on, it said ropa vieja, which means old clothes... XD ... She says, 'I make a mean ropa vieja' :confused: ... or something like that... does any one know what she says?? Thank you!! XDD

A little Googling says it's Cuban shredded beef- meat cooked until very tender and pulled apart with the fingers and then recooked. The recipes I looked at look yummy.

Glad you asked this since I could not figure out what she said ;)

wait seriously? LOL.. wow.. the online translators does NOT work ... LOL.. thank you sooooo much!!! :D

Choco_Sushi_Nut said:
wait seriously? LOL.. wow.. the online translators does NOT work ... LOL.. thank you sooooo much!!! :D

Ropa vieja really does mean old clothes- it's a nicely descriptive name for the dish since the meat is pulled apart like rags. Foods really have some wonderful names.

does anyone know if calleigh's tattoo is ever mentioned again after "Forced Entry" ?

^^ I don't believe anything was mentioned about Calleigh's tattoo after Speed brought it up in 'Forced Entry'. ;)

As for the mole question, I'm not completely positive as I didn't pay much attention to season four. :lol: Someone else might be able to give you a more profound answer than me. :p

Basically, Eric found out she was the mole after talking to her about it in the hallway at the lab. She said she only reported positive information to the feds.

What was the last episode of Speedle...Why did he left?? How many episodes after that, Ryan became a character??

Speed's last episode was the third season premiere Lost Son, and Wolfe joined the team in the third episode of the third season Under the Influence.

And Speedle left because he got shot in the line of duty {I think you missed that question Calihan. ;)

Thanks Calihan and Dutchie ...I just started watching CSI:Miami since the end of season three, and now that I had the opportunity of seing the first seasons, I missed that episode where Speed died... :(

Daniela said:
Why did he left??
Someone else answered why Speedle left. This was because the actor who played Speedle, Rory Cochrane, was tired of the grind of a weekly television series and wanted to be let out of his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back